A Doctor's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
908 Followers

When she finally peaks I ease back from her throat and into her mouth, allowing her muffled screams to vibrate around the head of my cock. The sound of her climax and soft feel of her breast in my hand tip the dominos within me and I cascade irreversibly forward to an epic explosion.

I pull her head to me and thrust, plunging my full length back into her throat. I use both hands to grip her head and yank her face back and forth on my cock as her whole body quakes with orgasm. Over and over I piston her vibrating throat as rapidly as I can, each time slapping my balls against her chin and then pulling all the way out to her lips before plunging fully back in again. With each brutal penetration her mouth makes a wet "squiksh" sound. With each extraction her throat's tight suction makes a loud: "thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

Semen rockets up from my balls. Involuntarily I shut my eyes and throw back my head. The focus of my entire existence narrows to a set of pumping contractions within my loins. Cum leaps from me like a fountain.

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh, thik-OCK!"

"Squiksh."

I stay buried in her, feeling squirt after squirt of my semen gush into her throat.

"thik-OCK!"

I deposit a milky flood into her mouth. Then, with a very wet-sounding "squiksh," I pack my shaft back into her throat, causing white foamy cum to overflow from her lips.

Another two pulses of my semen pump into her throat.

I pull back more gently this time, resulting in a softer, "n-glick" sound as she burps cum up into her mouth. Semen continues to pour from me, into her mouth now, but less forcefully. I linger there making little thrusts, draining my balls onto the back of her tongue while her congested little nose draws desperately for air. Her humming moans slowly taper off as her climax subsides. Eventually I raise one hand to the shaft of my cock and remove myself completely from her. I stroke myself above her upturned face, watching my dwindling pulses of cum drip into her flooded mouth.

When she opens her eyes I see they are bloodshot and wet. She waits, gazing at the head of my cock as I massage out a final slippery thread that hangs down passed her lips.

At last, when my load is completely exhausted, she shuts her full mouth. Her gaze lifts to answer my own with an expression of exhaustion, relief and pride.

Then she swallows. Twice.

A whispered "Wow," escapes me.

A long moment passes before either of us move. Slowly, I release my grip on her hair and straighten up from my bent stance. I take a tentative step backwards, unsure if my legs will support me.

She places a hand on the carpet behind her and collapses sideways to the floor, twisting her folded legs out from beneath her as she goes.

I flop rearward into the little padded chair with an exhausted sigh.

For I while I just stare down and survey her naked body. She rolls slowly onto her back. There is a wide, glistening river of slime connecting her chin to her crotch. Her bare pussy is pink and swollen. Her nipples are plump and upright. Her jaw quivers with fatigue.

"That was incredible," I offer.

"I can't believe it," she mumbles, staring at the ceiling.

I lean my head back against the chair and shut my eyes.

* * * * *

End of Part Two

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
908 Followers