All Comments on 'A Doctor's Dream Ch. 03'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 12 years ago
Worth the Wait!

I'm happy that you wrote another chapter to this story line. Is there more? I hope you continue. Your writing is fantastic. I feel like I'm there. In fact, after reading this, I truly want to have my throat fucked now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hoo-weeee. Hot! Very well written.

C2H1EC2H1Eover 7 years ago

I hope you haven't given up on this story! I really enjoy your writing and my boyfriend enjoys my new found fascination of deep throating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Grerat story

The entire story was fantastic. Oh that I could go that long with someone that willing. I hope there is more chapters to come. Also maybe the parents had a Special reason for sending her to this particular Dr. Maybe a special group that the parents belong to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I feel like Jessica, I want more! There was a reason her parents sent her there.........

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 4 years ago
Awesome Story

I agree .... well written and hot story. I also agree with othe others who commented about the rest of the story. I would love to read about the second doctor repeating the examination process, the 'secret group and how the parents fit in.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A very well written series. And, Doctor, if you ever need an assistant for your exams, please call me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate to say it but I’m a 70 yr old guy who’s never had a blow job, but reading your description, I can now imagine what I’ve missed. Thanks for that memorable description!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinkyscandal@inkyscandal
Be faithful to your language. It's all that keeps us honest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES