A Doctor's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After letting her mouth bathe and nurse my balls for another minute, I pull back and raise my hips above her face. I aim my cock straight down at her mouth. Her jaw opens to accept it. I ease lower and watch as the pink circle of her lips stretches wide around my cockhead. Her soft mouth accepts my intrusion smoothly enough until I reach the gate of her throat. Then she rolls her face straight backwards toward my balls, grabs my hips and pulls me in.

"Fuck!" I groan, feeling my semi-hard cock work its way down into her esophagus. I steady myself by holding onto her miraculous tits and then press my dick as far as I can into her slender, inverted neck. I don't stop until my scrotum smothers her nose. My testicles rest in her eye sockets. I can actually feel her eyelashes fluttering beneath my balls. Then her throat muscles start to gag around my cock, so I pull out.

She coughs and spits, but then accepts my cock again without complaint. For the next several minutes I alternate between filling her throat with my cock and teabagging her mouth with my balls. All the while I continue to play with her enormous breasts -- squashing them together to admire her deep cleavage and toying with her tautly distended nipples. She kicks her skinny legs anxiously against her wicker headboard during each throat-fucking, but she seems genuinely enthusiastic about sucking my balls. Regardless of which swollen organ occupies her mouth, I happily smear the rest of my groin all over her face.

"God, I can't believe you're making me hard again," I whisper down at her.

"Nm-Hmmm" is her only reply as she continues nursing on me.

Selfishly, I continue to indulge in this treatment for another fifteen minutes, using my cock like a spatula to wipe all the cum off her face and into her mouth. I especially enjoy the visuals; watching her cheeks bulge when both my balls are in her mouth at once; watching the veins in her neck swell each time my cock dives into her throat. I also relish hearing the gentle pop of breaking suction each time I pull my balls from her lips, and the desperate little preparatory gasps she inhales prior to each throat-fucking.

Eventually I take pity on her smothered head and roll onto my back, reclining onto the pile of cool pillows at the head of the bed. She doesn't miss a beat, flipping over and climbing onto me in such a way that she lands with her big tits surrounding my erect cock. She quickly dips her head, captures the tip of my cock in her mouth and lifts it off my stomach. Then, corralling her bosom with both hands, she wraps her boobs around my shaft. I feel my cock suddenly captured within their soft grip. Only the tip of my cock remains in her mouth, protruding from the top of her cleavage like a fat purple mushroom. Before I can say anything, she starts to rhythmically bob her head up and down on my cock while gyrating the smooth flesh of her tits around my shaft with her hands. It feels wonderful. All I can do is lean my head back against the pillows and moan in ecstasy.

She tightens her tits around me and hums while her tongue circles my cockhead. Drool leaks from her lips to lubricate her cleavage. After a few minutes, her slurping mouth breaks away and she looks up at me with a proud smile.

"See," she says, "I knew I could get you ready for more!"

Indeed, my cock is fully hard. I place my hands on hers to help squeeze her breasts even tighter around my shaft. Then I thrust against her breastplate, burrowing my cock into her cleavage over and over while she watches from above.

Jessica eventually pulls away and climbs up to straddle my hips. I steady my cock beneath her with one hand and clutch her narrow waist with the other. She opens the glossy pink lips of her waxed cunt with two fingers and carefully guides me into their warm embrace. I hear her gasp when I lift the head of my cock up into her.

"God, why are you so big?" she curses, placing a hand on my chest to steady herself. I hold still while she lowers herself onto my cock incredibly slowly, allowing only my first few inches to creep into her. Despite this gentle approach, I feel her fingers dig anxiously into my bare chest.

Having been inside her just a short while before, I cannot believe how tight her pussy has become again. I encircle her miniature waist with both hands and begin gently thrusting myself up into her.

"Himm, himm, himm... Ooooh God! " she squeals as the next few inches of my length penetrate her. She places both hands upon my chest now to brace herself, holding her upper body aloft as I gradually push each thrust higher into her. I slide my hands down to her hips and squeeze them downward. Her buoyant tits dance above me.

After several minutes of trying, Jessica's young pussy finally reacclimatizes itself to the full measure of my cock and our groins connect with a dull slap. She lets out a wail of pleasure and then bites her lower lip as I bounce her up and down on my thick shaft. Being fully hard and fully embedded within her again feels incredible. With the back of one hand I rub her stubby clit. Moments later her face turns red and I feel her pussy tense and as it wets itself all over again.

"Aaaahhhhhnnnng!" she cries, slapping my chest as the sudden orgasm quakes through her.

I slow the pace of my thrusting and allow her to take control. As the intensity of her orgasm wanes, she leans forward over me and wraps her arms around my head. Her large breasts drape forward and surround my face in their soft warmth. She pumps her girlish hips back and forth on my cock, stroking my full length with her sopping little cunt. The snug grip of her pussy and the jiggling embrace of her tits are overwhelming. After a few short minutes, I feel myself tense with the early signs of another orgasm.

I try to hold back as best I can in order to prolong this magical treatment, but the steady rocking of her body atop mine is too good to ignore. An involuntary moan escapes my lips, muffled within the depths of her swaying cleavage.

Sensing the imminence of my release, she straightens up and stops.

"Don't cum yet." she purrs down at me. "I feel another one starting."

"I'll do my best, but you can't keep doing those long strokes like that. Let me drive."

"Okay," she says, going still.

I slide my hands to Jessica's narrow butt and tug her all the way down astride my full length. She leans over me again and tightens her arms around the back of my neck. To let my orgasm recede a bit, I pin her hips to mine and just grind my pubic bone in little circles against her bare clit. My face is smothered within her deep cleavage, making it almost difficult to breathe. As I carefully work her against my cock her soft breasts caress my cheeks.

Before long her moans begin to grow louder as her clit endures my rhythmic squeezing. I reach farther down and gently tease her anus with a fingertip. It's a miniscule knot of muscle, but slippery. I gently pry her butt cheeks apart with both hands and then slide my middle finger knuckle-deep into her ass. She gasps. I work my finger back and forth through the tight ring of her sphincter while continuing to grind the root of my cock into her cunt.

"Oh... my... gawd!" Jessica pants. Her pussy and ass soon begin to flutter with contractions as her next orgasm approaches. She sits up and throws her head back as it washes over her. A deep pink blush spreads across her face and chest. Her boobs swirl synchronously as she suddenly begins to bounce herself upon my embedded cock. I reward her by wriggling a second finger into her ass. Then I use the back of my free hand to give her clit a final rub. A loud cry bursts from her lungs. She peaks quickly. A sudden, gushing release covers my balls with what feels like a warm waterfall.

After a dozen or so contractions around my cock and fingers, her orgasm finally abates. Her head flops forward. She flattens her hands on my chest to support herself as the muscles in her torso unwind. Her eyes remain closed. Drops of saliva fall from her panting mouth onto my stomach. I ease my fingers out of her ass and then allow myself to resume a steady thrusting rhythm within her now-sopping cunt.

"God, that was a good one," she says finally, reopening her eyes as my thrusts begin to shake her little body. She brushes away a tangle of long hair from her face and holds her head upright again. I catch her big, pendulous breasts in my hands and squeeze them together while thrusting my hips vigorously upward.

"You feel so... fucking big... inside me," she continues, her speech stuttered by the repeated bottoming-out of my cock within her. "I've never... felt anything... like it. Ugh! ...and when you... ah! ...your fingers... in... my butt... Oh fuck, go shallower! ...Please!"

Instead of answering her I encircle her ribcage in my grip, hook my thumbs beneath her big tits and thrust harder and faster up into her young pussy. Her boobs bounce wildly above me. She lets out a string of obscenities as my cock pounds up and down within her. She is so wet now that despite the tightness of her little pussy our fucking feels almost frictionless, allowing me to last a little longer. The sensation through my cock is of a smooth liquid grip, punctuated by the dull impact of my cockhead against her interior limits and the wet slapping sound of our bodies colliding over and over again.

Jessica's face adopts a worried expression as her body is knocked about by the column of my cock. In an apparent effort to accelerate my climax and perhaps shorten the duration of her abuse, she reaches behind herself with both hands and starts to tickle my balls. I continue to thrust within her for a long time, relishing my view of her pretty face looking at me expectantly, framed between the gyrating cones of her outstanding tits. Gradually, driven by the persistence of her fingers and the slippery grip of her cunt, I feel my own release approaching once again.

Perhaps sensing her vanishing window of opportunity, Jessica suddenly asks me in a quavering voice, broken up by my harsh thrusting, "Want to try... it in... my butt?"

Hearing this question is almost enough to make me blow my load. I stop thrusting and return her gaze. She brushes her hair back over one shoulder. An involuntary smile flashes across her sweating face.

"You're sure adventurous all of a sudden," I say.

"I just wanna try it before you finish. Just a little bit."

"Okay. I'd love to."

Jessica rocks forward on her knees far enough to let my entire cock, for what feels like the first time in 20 minutes, slip free from her vaginal grip. A stream of warm juice dribbles out of her empty cavity onto my stomach. I reach down and collect a big dollop of the clear slime and smear it all over her tiny anus. I then return my hands to her waist. She looks over her shoulder and grabs the rigid shaft of my cock with one hand. I feel her body tense as she nestles my tip between her taut little butt-cheeks. At first it slips right back into her pussy, but on her second attempt she gets it wedged securely against the narrow pocket between her perineum and the tip of her coccyx. Then gradually, tortuously slowly in fact, she starts to shift her weight back onto my tall, fat, upright cock. At first all I feel is downward pressure. There is no opening, no penetration at all. Everything freezes except the anxious tingling within my balls. The tiny muscular ring of her anus feels like a brick wall. I begin to imagine that the bulbous wedge of my cockhead is simply too big. But then, very subtly, there is incremental movement. A tiny opening stretches around the tip of my conical head. Jessica gasps and a vertical crease appears on her forehead. Her ass feels no bigger than a toe-ring. She pauses for a moment and then, to my utter delight, settles a bit more weight onto my cock. I wait. It feels like an eternity but eventually her sphincter relaxes. With a sudden jerk, my entire cockhead pops up into her ass.

"Ow! Fuck!" she cries, instantly slapping both hands onto my stomach to lift her weight off my invading pole.

"Just relax," I coax her.

We freeze for a minute. Her tiny asshole convulses two or three times around the neck of my cock. Jessica winces with each contraction. I feel my testicles bunching up inside my sack as the sensations of her anal clenching course through all the sensitive nerve-endings in my cockhead.

"Too big, too big, too big..." she chants with growing concern. Her formerly tiny anus, now stretched at least two inches wide, desperately tries to pucker closed around the neck of my cock. It is clear from Jessica's face that nothing even remotely near my girth has ever passed through her smallest orifice. I sense her oncoming panic. When she tries to lift herself up off me I grip her more firmly by the waist and hold her still.

"Don't pull back," I tell her soothingly, "any sudden movement will only make it hurt more. Just breathe and make your bottom relax."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. It hurts!" she whines in reply.

I balance her weight steadily above me, relishing the sensation of being inside such a tight ass. Her body goes through several cycles of panic and release as she teeters atop my prodigious pole. Finally, after about a minute, she begins to calm down. A curtain of her hair now drapes forward around her face. She is so out of her conscious mind that long threads of drool hang absentmindedly from her lower lip. Her cheeks and chest are stop-sign red.

"That's good," I comfort her. "Just relax and let it settle-in... a bit deeper."

"I can't take any more," she pants. "Please don't move."

"Just ease down. Go slow."

"Oh my God."

"I'm going to lower you just a bit more."

"Oh my God!"

Ever so slightly I increase my downward pull on Jessica's girlish waist. My lubricated cock moves a millimeter or two deeper into her ass.

"Wait! Wait!" she squawks.

Real tears burst from her eyes and she covers her mouth with one hand while pressing hard against my abdomen with the other. Her skinny thighs shake, straining to lift her bottom higher. I hold her totally still so the only movement inside her ass is the throbbing heartbeat of my erection. The ring of her sphincter is viciously tight. Yet I know it still needs to widen slightly farther to accommodate the upcoming girth of my shaft. I begin to ease my pelvis upward, forcing her to accept me. Jessica's whole body trembles as the next inch of my cock gradually penetrates her ass.

Terrified awe registers on her face as I stretch her littlest hole open. A guttural sob chokes off her next words. I keep pressing upwards, slowly cramming my thick shaft through the tourniquet of her rectum. The sensation is heavenly.

With over three inches of my cock now inside her, I pause. My vision has glazed over with pleasure. I can only focus on the pounding pulse of my cock within the cinched-tight collar of her sphincter. Only when she yells "Out!" do I realize her fists are also pounding my chest, begging for relief.

I relent. I lift her smoothly upward, savoring her butt's vacuum-tight resistance to my withdrawal. My bulbous cockhead emerges from her asshole with an audible pop. Jessica collapses into a ball on the mattress beside me, clutching her little bottom with both hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she mutters, "I just couldn't take that. It hurts too much."

"It's okay," I console her. "It's fine."

I embrace her curled body and we lie motionless for a while.

"Still... it was worth trying," I offer. "You might've enjoyed it if we had gone a little slower."

"I don't know. I just think you have a monster cock. It's too big. And maybe I have a little butt too, you know?"

"Yeah. Maybe."

She exhales a heavy sign of relief and wipes her face dry as her pain abates. After a few wordless moments, she reaches down between my legs and tentatively squeezes my cock. She looks up into my eyes and smiles.

"Still a monster," she giggles.

Her second hand joins the first and together they begin to aggressively stroke my cockhead and shaft, putting the leftover sheen of lube from our vaginal intercourse to good use.

"I bet I can still make him a happy monster," she purrs with a mischievous grin. She uncoils her body and slides down the mattress, bringing her face level with my cock. I lie on my side facing her, watching from above as she aims my cock directly at her cute face and pumps it with both hands. With a steady gaze she stares straight ahead at my cock. Watching her pump my dick only an inch from her face is maddeningly sexy. I slide one hand into the tangled hair at the back of her head and thrust my hips forward, bumping my cockhead first against the bridge of her nose, then her cheek, then an eye, then her forehead. She giggles again, then opens her mouth wide and captures my next thrust between her lips, guiding me to the back of her mouth. I pause there, relishing the feeling of her petite hands stroking my shaft while her warm tongue suckles at the underside of my cockhead.

With little thrusts, I begin to fuck her mouth. I push my dick as far inward as her epiglottis allows. Then I pull back out. After a few strokes like that, I angle her head back and squeeze my cockhead past the gate of her throat. She takes it down with a spluttering gurgle. I keep pushing. As my shaft disappears her hands move to my balls. I hold her head tightly until almost the entirety of my cock is in her throat. I watch her gag and drool. Her fingers lightly massage my testicles about two inches from her chin. After a dozen seconds or so, I pull myself completely out to let her cough and breathe. Then again I cram my cock into her wet mouth. I don't stop this time until her dainty nose is buried in my pubes and my balls lay sloppily against her chin. Her gagging throat sends shivers of pleasure up the length of my cock. I drawn back a little and then begin pumping her esophagus. Spit bubbles from her nose as she chokes on me. All nine inches of my wide cock disappear repeatedly into her mouth. Her neck bulges and her eyes water. It feels so incredibly good that I don't ever want to stop. Of course I have to, if only to let her breathe. After the next series of thrusts I pull out and climb up onto my knees, straddling her face. I then re-puncture her throat with another series of full insertions from above.

"Ghk, ghk, glhk!" her mouth protests as I deliver three deep strokes. Pining her head to the mattress with my cock is a new thrill, and I love the way spit slathers her cheeks as she coughs and gags. I give her little short breaks, pulling all the way out and letting my slippery cock drip above her face. After several minutes of this I briefly change tempo by sliding my cock back and forth across her lips sideways, like a harmonica. She seems to enjoy this. After the next throat-fucking I dangle my balls above her mouth, making her engulf each testicle in turn while I stroke myself above her. Then again I push the entire corn-cob of my cock back into her mouth, stretching her poor little throat wide and slapping my balls down repeatedly against her wet chin.

Pretty soon Jessica's eyes are completely bloodshot. Her face is a mess of fresh drool and throat-slime. Again and again I piston her skinny neck until her hands start to flap in protest against.

"Please come," she begs when I vacate her mouth. Her sinuses sound completely full.

"Okay," I whisper down at her, "just suck on my balls one more time."

"Um-hmm" she mumbles as I lay my heavy sack across her mouth. I feel her little tongue swish and swirl beneath me. Then she pulls one testicle at a time into the warmth of her mouth while I stroke my shaft directly above her glistening face. I feel an urgent tingle rising in my balls. Her cheeks dent inward as she nurses on my balls. I am in heaven.