A Doctor's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I tip over the edge, I pull my nuts from her mouth and crawl backwards to straddle the trench of her cleavage. Helpfully, Jessica wipes some of the saliva off her face and smears it down into the line between her tits. Then she presses her two voluptuous breasts together, enfolding my wet cock between them. Her skin feels smooth, soft and wonderful. My tingling balls drag up and down across her solar plexus with each thrust. Jessica's eyes alternate expectantly between my face and cock while I urgently fuck her perfect tits.

"I want to watch it come out," she whispers. Her face looks so pretty, waiting for my orgasm.

My jaw slackens as the rising surge of pleasure emanates from my cock. She lowers her chin and extends her tongue. I reach one hand behind her head and hold her face there. Each stroke now concludes with a lick from her tongue. My thighs tense. Suddenly she juggles her tits into a blur around my thrusting cock. It's too much for me. My groin ignites into an explosive flash. Pre-cum spurts onto her tongue. I yell with the erupting onrush of my climax, yanking myself from her cleavage to stroke my cock above her face. Thick white lines of semen shoot from me and land across her lips, nose and forehead. Her eyes grow wider as each successive blast lands in or around her gaping mouth. I flop forward and point my cock between her lips. Three or four more streams pulse out, filling the back of her mouth like a shot glass.

Finally, my load is spent and I collapse beside her in a state of utter exhaustion.

We both lay still for a minute, unable to move. I gaze across the rumpled sheets at her profile, watching her mouth open and close silently. She seems indecisive about what to do now that her mouth is so full of cum. Her hands tentatively explore the icing that crisscrosses her face. Eventually she sits up, allowing a stream of white liquid to spill from her lips as she turns to look at me. Then she swallows.

I smile up at her. She answers with a sloppy grin. Elastic tendrils of semen hang from her trembling chin.

"This is the third time today you've made a total mess of me," she says with feigned indignation. "Are you having fun?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely" I whisper back at her.

She laughs. We stare at each other for a few minutes, in silence.

I am too exhausted to talk, let alone move. My exhausted cock feels suddenly numb and flaccid. Muscles in my legs and arms twitch.

Jessica wipes the slimy mess off her face with both hands until her fingers are webbed with semen. She looks around, as though searching for something within reach with which to clean them. Finally she gives up and just flops back down next to me, laying her wet hands on her bare stomach.

Outside the sky has grown dark. Evening has set in.

Jessica gets up off the bed and walks to the bathroom. I feel a dry towel land across my stomach.

"Thanks," I call out.

"I'm getting in the shower," I hear her say, followed by the sound of rushing water. "Again!" she adds.

I chuckle quietly to myself as colorful images of the afternoon replay themselves behind my closed eyes. Sleep overtakes me rapidly.

* * *

End of Ch. 3