All Comments on 'A Dominated Husband Speaks Ch. 01'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

kill yourself

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
vietnam killer

wtf is wrong with you? ur profile says u were in 'Nam which means u killed innocent folks. Now here you are, wanking after reading a story and then pissed off coz u wanked.

NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
great build up

hope to read more of this couple. Maybe he will run into his wife's female friends who have seen his asshole and dick and they will snicker at him and he feels embarrased and horny at the same time

GcoachGGcoachGover 7 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

Holy fuck that was hot!!! Please please please continue. Ignore the nay sayers. That was a great cuck/Femdom tale. Keep it going please!!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
lol

Thanks for those that liked the story and said so.

And laughing at those who wanked at the story then commented what a sad story. Ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
spankedboy

anybody that would wank at something like this, is as sick as you. Guys like you should be removed from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perhaps

You might want to stretch your writing skills by writing a story or two in which the abused husband becomes the winner--either by getting revenge or by walking away and ignoring the desperate pleas of his repentant spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a good boy. *****

I know you tried hard not to come. Unfortunately, we FemDom Cuckoldresses just love to torture sweet little boys like you. But you love it, don't you?

And why were you not caged when your Misress was to go out?

LA Cuckoldress

P. S. I just love the picture of your reddened heinie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Make her fuck by her husband's clerk or driver in her own bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable, but easily ratable.

OK, without negative ratings not so easy. But just like you, we do the best we can with what we have. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story! I just love the effort you have put into writing the dialogues. I'd love to know what happens next!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

This husband loves being dominated and punished by his wife. And his wife reciprocates his love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dude,what about your other story on slut wife vidya?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

To the trolls who think they understand this husband and wife better than me, haha. Not sure why you would have more insight into a character that I created lol. I wrote the story, so I am controlling what the husband is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ESSENCIALLY THIS IS BDSM STUFF. IT IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA BUT IT IS NOT WITHOUT MERITS

I read all spankedboy's submissions, whether i like them or not.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How I wish for the continuation!

It was one of those stories where I could picture each and every bit happening in my mind. How dearly I wish to have a wife like Sabrina. How perfectly I could relate to Amit !

The conversation between them was so merciless on Sabrina's part. She knew exactly Amit's situation and all in her mind was to punish his wimp hubby. All she cleverly did was to make it fault and obviously Amit succumbed. Truly Merciless.

I loved this story sir. Waiting for the next chapter.

Your fan,

Amit.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Need to find time to continue this series

Hi Amit,

Thank you for the comment.

I am going to continue this story as this is one of my more unique stories, but I haven't found the time yet. There's quite a few of the maid and Vidya series stories I have to finish before I can get back to this. This is one of the few stories where the husband is the wimp and the wife lets him know he's a wimp (i.e. not a loving wife unlike Vidya).

Tarek

touchofgraytouchofgrayalmost 7 years ago
You were so brave

Think you might send her to my house

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

@touchofgray, what will you do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait to read more

Hi!

I hope that you will continue with further chapters in this series because this is one of the very few stories which does justice to fantasy while staying within the limits of reality.

Maybe in the chapters to come, we will get to see Amit being humiliated by his wife and her friends with a little bit of spanking or cbt as a punishment for not obeying Sabrina and cumming without her permission?

Btw, I'm a huge fan of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4.2/5.0 = 84%) VERY GOOD!

Hi spankedboy,

I like your stories.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 4+. THE STORY IS EROTIC & REASONANLY REALISTIC. IT UNABASHEDLY DELVES INTO A VERY KINKY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN 2 CONSENTIG ADULTS

Many things are on the spectrum.

This story brought back the memories of the time my first wife was having a hot affair. I suspected she was vheating on me but had no proof. Dhe thought i wad clueless. She also was getting ready for a date. She was naked in front of a huge mirror. Nails done. Hair removed everywhere except for pubic hair which was neatly trimmed. Her mound looked like a million bucks.

I am an butt man. I was observing her ass cheeks, her hips & her thighs. I glances at the back of her knees. Got a desire to kiss her right there. Got a desire to wet kiss every square inch of her thighs and her ass. Intuitively i knew i could not stop her seeing him.

I was thinking to myself, "I should tell her to enjoy the the night out with her girlfriends & to wake me up when she comes home. I knew that i would take her back no matter what.

The reality that her body will be enjoyed by another that night was turning mr on in a very perverted way. I knew i was already sharing her anyway.

THAT LATE AFTERNOON I WANTED HER MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.

I was aware that i had all but stopped loving her. BUT I was totally mesmerized with her body that i was sharing.

I no longer was in love. I was not a whimp (although many people would differ). I WAS KINKY.

What separates me from the dominated husband in the story is some 60 shades of gray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 4.4 (=88%)

I am reading these stories because i developed a very stong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side between 10 & 15 years ago. My wife was in her mid to late 30s @ the time. She looked much younger. Men were attracted to her like flies to shit. They were hitting on her left right & centre. She played beach valleyball in the summer; tennis year round. She was never the prettiest woman at a gathering, an event or a party: however she was very, very sexually attractive. She was TRULY, TOTALLY FUCKABLE. & judging by myself men think with the smaller head.

At the time, i discovered step by step that i it was irresistibly tirning me on when men flirted with her, or she flirted with them, or she danced with another guy.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 6 years ago
cplz contin ue

excellent start.............. go on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

SUNNIS OF PORKISTAN ARE GOO-KHORS

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
What has Porkistan got to do with it

These comments are always amusing. People read the story, jack off to it and then leave hateful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A VERY VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY! YOU NEVER FINISHED IT BUT PERHAPS IT'S BETTER THAT WAY! EACH OF US CAN USE THEIR OWN IMAGINATION FOR WHAT COMES NEXT!

This story is KINKY.

It isn't pure fantasy; it's a composite of many true stories, thus it's REALISTIC too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

So his wife demeans, degrades and humiliates him. And you think he's okay with that? That the husband has no sense of pride or self respect? Where did you dream up a man like that? Do they even exist in a fictional world? Lets say they do exist. Do they also lack a sense of self preservation? The cunt is exposing herself to every disease known to man. When she passes along herpes or HIV/aids to him do you think he'll be accepting? When she finds a man with a huge dick won't she want to stay with him so he can satisfy her all the time instead of suffering with her wimp husband? Why is she married to a man she doesn't love or respect? Is she mentally ill that she thinks torturing another human being is entertaining? That's what is wrong with this garbage. It's not entertaining to abuse people. And if you think it is, you need help.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star

spankedboyspankedboyover 3 years agoAuthor

This is a story I wanted to continue, but never got around to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is underrated gem. I have wanked so much to it over the years. I would love a second or third installment of this series .

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@anon thank you for the comment. For the moment I haven't thought of writing anything for this series. Let's see. Have some other ideas in the pipeline. Waiting for them to get finalized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...