All Comments on 'A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Too....

Chapters are too short and too much detail...not enough actual action. Let's get to the good stuff and quit pussy footing with drawn out stuff. I hate when someone has the power to keep being a bitch (like Megan) and inflicting hurt on main characters. Sorry, just frustrated with having to wait for a next chapter only to have little to no progress happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Too

For some of us, the good stuff happens between our ears as well as between our legs. I like a story that has a story. There are plenty of quick fuck tales around for those who don't like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kind of

I sort of agree with Bob about Megan. I hate that Lester and her can just torment Lynne. I don't want Lynne to be a victim for the entire story,there has to be some way to have her videos removed. Maybe a money talks type of deal so she can get out of her depression...something anything other than non- consensual humiliation. The non-consensual humiliation dries me up a bit but the rest makes it better. Other than that I love it.

DynamicDominantDynamicDominantabout 7 years ago
Excellent

As usual you capture my interest. Don't pay any attention to Bob. He obviously isn't a writer nor does he understand that chapters do not need to be a certain number of words. They are based on a scene or one idea. When that is finished the chapter is finished.

Not every erotic story is an action packed wank fest. Some of us get off in the details. The sadist doesn't only like spankings and beatings, but the turmoil someone goes through in their everyday life can bring just as much excitement.

Write for you, not your readers. In this way you attract those with comparable interests. The story line is great in my opinion and as with the other commenters it is just that, an opinion. I personally love how you capture the human condition. How you bring life to your characters through the details. It makes it relatable, realistic in may ways.

Anyone can write something for someone to masturbate with, but not everyone can make you believe in a character and think about them outside of the story.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to chapter 3

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
About time

I've waited forever and a day for chapter 2...I hope I don't have to wait too long for #3.

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorabout 7 years agoAuthor
Ch. 3 is on the way!

I submitted Ch. 3 to Lit this evening. Hopefully, it will appear soon!

MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 7 years ago

Great story! Very hot, and well done!

Jack506Jack50625 days ago

Too much masturbation, not enough sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES