A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," Lynne gargled out, not quite coherently.

"In that case, my sweet, corrupted slut, I believe you need to put that tongue to better use." At Lynne's hopeful glance at my cock, I responded with a callous sneer. "Not yet, slave. You have to earn my cock."

I tapped my boot and then nudged her bare, glistening pussy lips with the black leather boot. "If you worship my boots adequately, you will earn the privilege of worshipping my cock with that whore mouth."

In my fantasy, I tsked, mock-sympathetically, but my tone and demeanor quickly turned tyrannical. "You little cunt! You dirtied my boot with your pussy juices! Clean it off!"

The Lynne of my fantasies eagerly dropped her head licking, slurping, and kissing my boots until they shined with her saliva. Her eyes glowed with arousal and adoration as she glanced up at me with love. My own loving glance was at odds with the vicious volley of thwacks the crop leveled at her ass, until her rounded rump glowed red and nearly purple in places and tears slid from her eyes that worshipped me.

My cock hardened further at the squeaks, then wails, then muffled pleas (stifled by her attentions to my boots) that escaped her.

I grasped her ponytail, yanking her up to a proper kneel. "Enough, slave. Let's see if a gag can cease those annoying whimpers." Impatient fingers clawed at my jeans until I could yank out my throbbing dick.

"Suck," I commanded. Panting in her ardor, she slid forward until her mouth enveloped my dick--well, halfway at least. Snatching up handsful of the burnished silk of her hair, I used her mouth as I would any fuckhole. I knew I would not last long.

Just as I felt my orgasm coil within me, screaming or release, I wrenched her back from me with one hand. My other hand jerked my cock as I groaned and spent globs of semen over her face and hair, frosting her, marking her. "There's my little cumslut," I derided.

Reaching up to clip the leash to her collar, I walked her out in the sun, in full view of anyone who wished to see my spunk-branded slave. With a slap on her already-burning ass, I shepherded her into my car.

I blinked, crashing back to the reality of my bedroom, sun streaming in from the windows. Instead of marking Lynne's beloved face and hair, my jizz instead coated my fist and legs.

This pathetic masturbation session slammed home my need for a new sub. I gulped down the rest of my whiskey and slammed the glass back down on the bedside table.

12