All Comments on 'A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 03'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Clamps

Clamps shouldn't be left on all night as can cause damage to the nipples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad to see assholes being addressed, but don't make him into one.

Body modification via slow, overnight tissue death? That's one of master scott's things? Super Duper Domly Sadist Dom ought to understand the difference between inflicting pain and damage. Serious fail on his part.

Emotions are high for both of them after years of pitiful yearning and unfulfilling substitutes. You've made him super sadist from a hereditary bdsm kingdom. She's another sparkly perfect pain slut in need of rescue from the horrors of pretenders, jealous wenches and the horror of vanilla. They've found each other. Yeah! Given everything up to this point it's may be too late to say this but - don't make them into cartoons of people. Neither is perfect in their role, D or s. They may have a lifetime of knowing each other, but not in this context. He's a sadist, but is everything about sadism? She may get off on some pain and humiliation, but does that mean she must embrace everything and anything? Intense encounters with new people do not always go without problems. Problems are not always magically waved away.

Please make this more than an exhausting list of what he does to her and what she tolerates from him. Oh, and don't forget they have a whole intertwined life outside of his bat-dungeon.

DilpepperDilpepperabout 7 years ago
Loving this

This story has had me enthralled, I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how it's told from different perspectives. I've been so drawn in. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved how you fixed things with Lester and Megan. I'm intrigued by the introduction of Ryan. I've never read your other series but I'll check it out.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 7 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. I'm selfishly hoping you keep going with it! Thank you!!

xx

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmabout 7 years ago
Please

Never ever stop writing this particular story. I am so in love with this particular installment. Hell, now I want Master Scott :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ohmigawd more more more!

delicious story can't wait to see what they do with their week!

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmalmost 7 years ago
came back to read this one again

waiting for next instalment

love,

chix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmmm...the imagination running amock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES