A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grasping her to me, I snarled, "Safe word. What is your safe word, slut?"

Flames of passion burned the dewiness out of those fiery verdant orbs. Just that one epithet, "slut," was her trigger.

It was as if deja vu had struck; I saw her perfectly pouting pink lips forming the word "Snowcone" before her voice registered in my ears.

That choice gave me pause. "Why, Jacqui?" Yes, some safe words had no meaning, but this was too coincidental.

Her voice husky, with eyes nostalgic for some long ago place, she elucidated, "The last time you and I shared a snowcone, right before our university graduation. And I wanted you so bad. One of the girls in my dorm-you two had just broken up-she said how you liked to have your cock sucked and licked. Okay, so I might have eavesdropped in the communal bathroom.

"So that day when we shared the snowcone, I tried to show you that I could lick and suck your cock by...um...licking the snowcone. And I thought you realized. That's why," she shrugged her shoulders in my grasp.

My heart squeezed even as my cock swelled further. I remembered it clearly. My recollection of the events involved massive amounts of self-control that day because I had struggled to refrain from ordering her to suck me in that busy park.

"Later. You can use that whore mouth on me later. For now," my fingers closed around her wrists before attaching each to one of the cuffs suspended from the ceiling, "I have to lay claim to you, fuck you, mark you so deep in that cunt with my dick so that no one could ever mistake you as anything but Mine!"

Flicking the switch on the cuffs, I raised the chains until Jacqui's pussy cradled my cock and she stood just barely on tip toes. With quick, economical jerks of my hand, I shed my pants and boots.

Jacqui's eyes were on my cock. Her visual caress of mute fascination made my balls tighten further. Quickly unrolling a condom down my length, I put on a show for my slut.

Her soft, little keening moan destroyed my resolve. "Later, we have to talk about these noises of yours that drive me fucking wild," I growled as I approached her.

"Later?" she echoed. I slid her legs around my waist, drawing her to me until my cock split her folds.

"Later, Jacqui," I grunted, sliding into her, spearing her molten sheath.

Over and over, I rammed into her. Her eyes darkened with the pleasure of my thrusts. One hand of mine held her steady as I plowed her ripe, pink channel; the other hand tweaked her left nipple.

Her right nipple that previously had been chastened by the crop was presently being licked, suckled, and then bit and tugged by my teeth, eliciting squeaks and moans that filled the warehouse.

"That cropping...was not...this nipple's...only punishment," I panted against her breast. "Tonight, you will sleep wearing nipple clamps."

A wordless whimper that resembled more gibberish than a plea for permission to orgasm escaped her mouth.

Pushing that one button, that one trigger I knew she had, I breathed into her ear, "Come, my slut, my toy, my bitch. Milk my cock, you nasty whore. Cum on my cock," I ordered, slapping the underside of her right ass cheek before squeezing it, my nails scoring her soft skin.

Jacqui screamed, her pussy spasming, enveloping my dick in a vise so tight I wished she'd never release me. With a shout, I bucked, releasing my own orgasm into the condom. My lips brushed her forehead as I stepped back.

Quickly disposing of the condom, I returned to her side and freed her of her restraints. With a grin, I appreciated the mechanism that Dad had recommended.

Wonderingly, her eyes gazed up at me. "Did that actually happen, Pres? I mean, Master Scott," she immediately restated.

I popped her on the ass as a further reminder. Jacqui yelped, then giggled, as I carried her bride-and-groom-style, to the leather chair that, like the bed, seemed incongruous in the warehouse dungeon.

The comfortable, squishy recliner served two purposes: a snuggling spot for aftercare and a place for me to sit to administer an over-the-knee chastisement.

Now, which had my slave earned? I gazed down at her eyes, trying to gauge if I could take her further before aftercare. Drowsy eyes redolent of dreams peeked up at me through heavy lids.

Seeing what I sought in those depths, I hugged her softness to me for a few moments before summarily turning her over to drape across my lap, her ass lifting slightly to present to me.

"Spread your legs slightly," I decreed.

With alacrity, she obeyed my directive, and I viewed her pussy made sloppy by her own orgasmic fluid between her pale, quivering thighs.

"Now, I want to see how well you handle impact play, Jacqui," I intoned as I waved my crop inches from her nose.

She squealed, a happy, excited sound that enticed and inflamed me anew. Teasingly, I traced the tab down her back to the shapely curves of her derriere.

"Master," she purred with a sigh, her body relaxing.

I waited until I felt her yield totally, surrender that last measure of self-control...and...THWACK!

Her indrawn hiss fed my erection, already rampant in reaction to her squirms, her moans.

My crop peppered her, sharp, stinging, random volleys that left her gasping and pleading, uncertain. With each nudge, each push to discombobulate her, she inched ever closer to the precipice of her breaking. That final surrender would not occur that night; I could sense she would capitulate soon, however.

Ragged breathing and desperate cries mingled and incited the blood to roar through my veins. I wasn't easy on her; she needed these ruthless, unerring lines of fire landing with cruel precision on her vulnerable bottom. And I needed to mete out this aspect of her training.

Alabaster silk became a trembling backdrop of hot pink, mottled with crop imprints of angry red and deep purple, in places. Tipping her face up, I surveyed her visage, awash in tears of pain and release.

My fingers hooked under Jacqui's chin, I drank from her lips voraciously, savoring the taste of her, the champagne, and the salt of her tears.

Jacqui turned in my embrace, snuggling up so that her soft breath warmed my neck.

With loving hands, I secured a soft, fleecy blanket over both of us. A soft sigh departed her lips, and I grinned, contented.

"I am so proud of you," I murmured, not desiring to break the hushed stillness of aftercare. Long strokes of my hand trailed down her back and up again. "You took my cock and my crop so well!" I softly enthused.

Her eyes gleamed from the heartfelt praise I lavished upon her. "Master," she mouthed, her voice nearly gone from her screams.

Cracking open a bottle of water, I held the bottle to her lips, and she gulped thirstily. "Easy, easy, slut," I gently chided, and her swallowing slowed.

Gritting my teeth against the surge of lust, I resolved to ignore the sight of her pale throat consuming the water. Aftercare, I reminded myself. Then, her tongue lightly traced her lips, capturing the spare drops. The innocent flick of her tongue nearly snapped my control.

Control. Get some, damn you, my conscience scolded me. "Are you hungry, slave?" To my ears, my voice seemed thready, weak.

She shrugged before shaking her head. "I ate plenty at lunch; I knew I would be too nervous to eat tonight."

Nodding, I chuckled, "I had those same thoughts."

Curiously, Jacqui's voice, a bit stronger now, replied, "So now what, Master Scott?"

My eyes drifted to my left wrist, the only accessory remaining on my body. The week had taken its toll; work, dreams and yearning for my new sweet slave, arranging the dungeon for this week, exacting my revenge on Lester and Megan, last-minute preparations for the ball-all had sapped my reserves of strength.

Our earlier labors had exhausted Jacqui, as well. Eyes heavy with slumberous desires had drifted closed more than once during the aftercare session.

"Sleep, my sweet whore. We both need to rejuvenate for tomorrow." With a heavy swat to her brightly picturesque ass, I tugged her leash so that Jacqui stood.

At my finger snap and point to the floor, she assumed my favored position, on all fours, ready to crawl. I walked her to the chest.

Eyes widening, Jacqui stared at the contents. Rapidly selecting alligator nipple clamps and a princess plug capped by a lavender gemstone heart, I leered down at her.

"Kneel," I directed her and pinched both nipples with their corresponding clamps simultaneously. Jacqui's response gratified me-a faint tremor of her body and a wince of her eyes dewy again with tears. Twining my index finger in the chain that connected the two pincers, I inexorably guided her in smooth pulls to stand before me.

With that same deceptive tenderness, my head descended, my lips nuzzling her neck as hers had mine earlier. But on that delicate tendon that moved when she swallowed, I parted my lips and bit.

Jacqui sagged into my arms, her legs giving way. Her breaths came out as needy whimpers. Guiding her to the floor, I arranged her body on all fours again.

Her inner thighs glistened with evidence of her continued horniness. Dipping and rotating the princess plug in her sopping cunt, I ensured that her pussy lubed the root of the toy.

Breathless cries soon became moans as her pussy tightened around the plug. Mere moments before she orgasmed again, I yanked the plug from her snatch.

Jacqui grunted with frustration, I couldn't hide the amused malice that colored my chuckle.

"There now, slut, take a deep breath," I whispered, my lips nibbling her ear as I spoke.

Lining the root end of the plug against her pucker, I pressed forward, watching her tightest hole welcome the invasion of the toy.

The mewls her lips formed had me shuddering. With the remnants of my control, I commanded, "Crawl into your cage. You sleep there tonight."

Her shapely rear enticed as she followed my directive. At the entrance of the cage, she paused...balking? I explained, "Slaves have to earn their place in my bed, cumwhore. You haven't earned that reward yet."

With a slow shuffle, she entered her bedchamber. Curling into a ball before exhaling in near bliss when I tucked her blanket, still warm from her body, over her, my slut wiggled into place.

I settled on the bed. For the next hour, Jaqui's squirms and sighs made my erection uncomfortable. Keeping my breathing even to maintain the illusion that I slept, I was mere seconds away from inviting her to the bed.

Or dragging her up to the bed.

Then, Jacqui uttered the words that made my heart thrust into my throat. She never would have voiced her feelings if she thought for one moment I lay still, awake, and alert in bed only a few feet from her.

"I love you, Pres. I love you, Master Scott. I love you...Prescott, my Prescott."