All Comments on 'A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 04'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
InstacramInstacramalmost 7 years ago
I Loved It!

What at story! I loved the characters in this story. I don't see why anyone with an open mind would find this story objectionable (in 2017) on Literotica. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So happy

I'm so happy that you decided to add more to the story. I love it. I hope you'll continue adding to it.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Happy

So happy for the continuation of this story. How about also continuing Her Daddy, Dom and Neighbor In One?? It's been 11 months and no new chapters. Even if it centers more around Zander but still includes Cassie and Max. Please don't make us wait for more of either story. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thumbs up

Good job. There are a few typos here and there but I enjoyed the storyline.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Why doesnt Prescott take his faked up..fucking justice delayed justice denied tendernesses for Lynn,and shove them up his own ass?!;))

Prescott's inventing endless BDSM torture medleys to try out on Jacquelynne more natural than breathing to bdsm stories...obviously!! ;)) But she gush mush over petty slave trader Prescott becoz of those?!!!!! ;)) Literotica story ending rules?! ;))

Coz in writer's hand any tenderness show reads so over pretended...half baked...and lacking beef...!!;))delayed justice feeling like denied justice for Lynn;))...feels like asking Prescott on behalf of Lynn' why don't you take your fucking tendernesses and shove them up his own ass......?!!';))

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmalmost 7 years ago
To the Queen herself!!

You just painted a picture with words so vivid, I am speechless. I had always had food fantasies and if I ever encounter one, this would be exactly how I want it. And don't even get me started on the BJ scene! Pretty sure you penned down every slave's dream with perfection.

This was so worth the wait.

You are a goddess and the Rockstar who inspires me to write better!!

Love,

Chixjinx

MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 7 years ago

Wow, I sure hope you might keep this story going for a while. I love your characters and you paint a vivid picture of whatever is going on so well! Great job!! xx

SexyfluteplayerSexyfluteplayerabout 6 years ago
Please

Please continue this story, I absolutely Love your writing and this story is one still one of my favorites.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenover 3 years ago

Love the storyline and would love to read more of what the future holds in store for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you would go deeper with this story. What is their relationship like once the week is over?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
585 Followers
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES