A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfectly, slut. I just need to finish eating my breakfast. Surely, you won't deny me that," I offered conversationally.

Her head, one of the few parts she could move, shook from left to right. "Of course not, Master." Little did she know what I was plotting.

Onto my now-empty (except for traces of syrup and whipped cream) breakfast plate, I poured a small pool of maple syrup, thick and viscous. Soft green eyes followed my movements, and pink lips dropped open into an O as I began to paint those same lips with maple syrup.

"Taste," I intoned, and she obeyed instantly, moaning softly at the darkly sweet taste. The moans continued as i slid a moist, sticky trail down her neck and along her collarbone. With deft strokes, I decorated her breasts with swirls and lines, leaving her sensitive nipples bare of sweet decoration.

Desperate attempts to arch her back to press her breasts into my hands met with little avail. Frustrated sounds escaped her, incoherent, as she was biting her lower lip. I chuckled, that low evil chuckle, and her movements grew even more frenzied.

Displaying a patience that the barely-held-in-check beast within did not possess, I dipped my finger again, ringing her belly button with syrup before again taking another slide of my finger in the syrup. An arch grin, making sure that she was watching, and my finger slowly traced the bald slit of her cunt, waxed perfectly for the auction.

Stepping back off of the bed, I surveyed my handiwork. In places, her pale spin glowed with a tan sheen, dewed lightly with the syrup. I was not finished, however. Shaking the can of whipped cream, I dotted her knees with it. I filled her belly button with it, making her squirm and whimper.

Another dollop, and then another, crested her nipples, making them truly twin peaks. With a cross between a giggle and a coo, she relaxed beneath me.

Setting down the cream momentarily, I dredged my finger in the syrup again. Just as I had last night, I fish-hooked her mouth making it open slightly. "Suck my finger, slave. Lick all of the syrup off."

My turn for moans and whimpers as her lips, tongue, and teeth held me in thrall. Her tongue swirling at my fingertip almost made me cum wearing the robe. Standing abruptly, I stripped and removed my glistening finger from her lips. "Open your mouth, cunt, tongue flat out."

After she did as I commanded, I sprayed cream in a mound onto her tongue. "Keep your mouth open, slut. I intend on having all of my breakfast." With a nod, she obeyed.

The last location to get decorated was the first I was going to clean. Avoiding the syrup that painted her slit, I parted her lips, and filled her taco with whipped cream. Glancing up at her, I noticed the glazed, dreamy appearance of her gorgeous green eyes and grinned. Just as I wanted her: halfway out of her mind with pleasure.

Some caveman instinct not far removed from our animal forebears had me sniffing her cunt. Fuck. Sweet cream mixed with maple syrup mixed with her own intoxicating blend of pussy juices. Forcing myself to savor my treat, I lapped at the cream first, moaning as I sampled a taste tinged with her tang.

Her ragged cry and the flooding and melting of the cream with more juices signified her incipient orgasm. I lapped my treat up, swirling and dipping my tongue just as I had my finger as I painted her body a few minutes before.

Once her cunt was clean and slick with my saliva, I set on a meandering path to her belly button. Giggles escaped her lips as I teased and tickled her delicate skin there, swirling my tongue in her shadowed crevice to retrieve every little drip of cream. My poor pet's fingers were clenching and unclenching uselessly in her wrists' tethers.

My tongue then alighted on its next feast: my pet's trembling breasts. Working my way from her titflesh decorated with the syrupy trails to her nipples capped with cream, I made her squirm beneath my lips. A light blowing on each of her wet nipples made her purr softly.

Soft, wet, suckling kisses trailed along the syrupy path to licking the delicate column of her neck that had taken my cock so snugly-must not focus on that now-before kissing her passionately. Her mouth had closed a few times on a giggle, and I reared up, popping her breasts a few times as a sharp rejoinder.

"I thought I told you to leave your mouth open, pet." Eyes liquidly green with unshed tears conveyed her remorse. "Open, pet," I again commanded, and she promptly obeyed.

Squirting more cream in the hot cavern of her mouth, lapped at this last bit of my breakfast, my tongue seeking out every corner of her mouth and gathering the cream in my own mouth to swallow and taste. My tongue curled around hers, and I kissed her passionately, striving to communicate my feelings without words.

Finally tearing myself away from her lips, my mouth darted down to that luscious juicy peach of a pussy between her twitching legs. There, I feasted again. My tongue slid teasingly along the cleft separating her pussy lips, already dewy with unshed juices again.

I grin against her cunt. "Such a needy slut," I opine against her pussy lips, my own lips spearing and spreading the sensitive flesh. With a garbled moan, she fell slack on the bed.

Something in me registered alarm. As I glanced up, I registered some very familiar signs, and my chest puffed with pride briefly. Careful fingers removed the tethers from her wrists and ankles, fingers that turned loving as I pulled her to me.

Her eyes were almost closed, yet I wanted her to know before she spaced completely, "I love you Jacquelynne Andrews. My Jacqui. My Lynne. My pet, my slut, my bitch, my whore. All mine. No one will ever take me from you again," I vowed.

The shy smile she flashed in response told me she understood just before she catapulted into space.

12