A Drawn-out Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half panting, Dick watched Ida walk away. Her ass was swaying and she turned and winked at him.

Holy shit!

On Saturday morning Dick shifted out of his rooming house and into a furnished apartment a letting agent had found for him at only slightly above what he'd expected to pay for an unfurnished apartment of similar quality, which was only a little short of earning the 'luxury' tab. The interior decorators he'd engaged began work as arranged at 10:00 and he went out an purchased linen, towels and cleaning aids, feeling very much like he was on the road to becoming domesticated again.

He welcomed the diversion but was anxious about his dick being erect practically all day. What if when the time came it wouldn't inflate due to fatigue? He kept the encouraging secondary thought that his dick had never let him down in the past and tonight it would react perfectly despite any fatigue because it would smell cunt, er pussy.

It was late spring, quite warm, so he arrived in a black shirt, cream pants and orange sporty shoes, his old college sweater under his arm.

Ida rushed out, her hair piled high and wearing full makeup. She wore a sexy cocktail dress that looked very new, cut so high he could see the tops of her stockings.

She wrapped her arms round him, they kissed and as they broke for breath she looked up at him adoringly.

Oh my!

"I have something for you," she said, as they stood rocking on the front terrace. He wondered if it would be a friendship ring or perhaps an adult DVD marketed as being 'suitable for a new couple to watch together to simulate their sexuality'.

But no it was something infinitely better than either of those things. She deliberately ran a hand under her dress and pulling up that hand asked him to open wide and pushed two dripping fingers into his mouth.

"You seem to have an desire to smell me so I thought I'd add taste to that mix and pray your desire for that will remain unquenchable. I have been damp there ever since I awoke this morning. I can't remember ever being so sexually excited. I hope you are not disgusted with me?"

"Disgusted?" Dick asked. He said he found her and her behavior adorable. He then asked hoarsely for her to take him inside and then fondle his dick.

"Oooh, big dick or little dick?"

"Does it really matter? Just be careful you don't fire it prematurely."

She giggled, tucking her arm through his and leading him into house, leaning against him and the gentle heat from their bodies melded.

As they approached the sofa Dick was in two minds: should he take it easy and allow Ida to set the pace and direction or stop be a wimp and just let it happen but maintaining one hand on the wheel?

He swallowed and thought ease back pal, you don't want to lose her; you both have worked carefully to reach this stage. If you annoy her she'll treat you with contempt.

With some trepidation as they approached the sofa Dick decided not to ask had pussy been shaved. He realized he'd been asked a question.

"Excuse me?"

She smiled and said she'd asked did he want a beer but apparently had not asked loud enough.

"Um you'll smell beer on my breath."

"Well yes but then later I'll smell my odor on your breath won't I or do you intent skipping that phase in your eagerness to ram it up me?"

The boom, boom, boom that filled Dick's ears made him think that must surely be the echo of his heart pumping. His dick strained at the ready; that gave him confidence it would not let him down and not disappoint Ida.

Dick spun Ida to him, kissed her throat gently and said evenly in his deepest voice, "I'd like to fuck first."

Ida whimpered, yes whimpered. Right then Dick realized she was just as tentative about life and uncertain about herself, completely mirroring his situation.

She pulled back, looked down and placed a hand on his bulging erection and said bravely, "Christ Dick, what's all this?"

It was one of the proudest moments of his life.

"Unzip me and suck," he commanded and watched Ida's head disappear from view as she plummeted to her knees and unzipped him and was digging it out in a little over 2.5 of a second.

He said to himself in awe, fuck, she'd done this before. He then added, of course she had you fool.

Dick yelped as he felt her teeth sink in on the engorged tip of his dick. But she knew what she was doing and relaxed her jaw and slowly pushed forward to take the tip to the back of her throat.

Dick's eyes fluttered, his head jerked back and he pleaded to himself not to come early.

He calmed and looked down at Ida's bobbing head and thought she was born to do this. He looked beyond that and saw she had a tit out and was screwing it.

He groaned in joy.

She popped it out of her mouth to ask, "Am I too much for you?"

He brushed back her hair, feeling the start of sweating and asked, "Isn't that the male's line?"

She giggled and he pulled Ida to her feet and sunk as much mouth over the exposed tit as he could.

She cooed, "Oh how I've longed for you to do that to me while I jerk you with my hand filled like this, though you are much fatter than I expected."

Dick knew she by fat she meant dick, not his body generally.

He reached down and hooked back under her short tartan skirt and his fingers fell against a shaved, wet and he thought pulsating cunt.

"Attempt to get all your fingers in," she whispered, pressing her forefinger into his mouth.

He sucked the finger and gently patted her swollen pussy lips.

"Good boy. I shaved it for you. If you want it bald I'll keep it that way for you."

"Yeah," he said and led her to the sofa.

He sprawled over the leather and grunted, "You sit over my face and lean forward and suck my dick."

"Oooh I haven't had a Sixty-Nine for such a long time. Guys these days are over-eager to suck butt."

Dick experienced palpitations but smiled and wriggled his ass into the most comfortable position as he watched the bald pussy being lowered towards his mouth. He looked at the creamy thighs above the stocking tops and almost ejaculated and drooled.

Oh boy, it had been a drawn-out responsibility for that. Now they were together and he guessed they'd stay together because although their relationship lacked any depth they were comfortable, very comfortable, with one another. He must remember to ask how old she was and whether she'd ever been married.

Dick dug his fingers into flesh above the stocking tops and sighed as pussy flattened over his face and dripped into his mouth. Right now he had two things to think about: to thoroughly enjoy himself and to make damn sure Ida had her first climax before he did. Oh yes, and one more thing. If Ida wished to be plowed all night he'd dig in and try to last the distance.

THE END

12