All Comments on 'A Dream Cum True'

by hardnpan

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
It's up to them

I have no interest in "the lifestyle" myself. I actually think it's kind of pathetic. However, the author has written a good story in which the characters express their needs and desires and love each other enough to give each other their wishes. I think it serves no purpose to belittle an author that writes a story outside of my experience or interests. I can judge the story on character consistency, conflict and resolution, believability, and other such standards and I am comfortable with this story in that way, even though it's not "my thing".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy Mackeral!

I can ONLY imagine myself in PETER'S place! To be the man inseminating AMY would be extremely erotic...not to be the cuckold. I would feel so sorry for Stephen, if I was Peter, that I would have great difficulty being around him. I can't BEGIN to imagine what the draw is to the cuck. But, if that's what turns them on...so be IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Great, hot, well-written submission. I liked the absence of quotation marks--it gave the piece extra style. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dream come true.

Loved your story , well , most of it . i liked the lead up , the fantasy , the dialogue between them and the tease. You lost me when he ate her out. Not for me ! But the part where she comes home and teasingly rubs her soaking pussy over his cock was erotic .Sloppy seconds from your own loving wifes' dripping wet hairy pussy is indescribably beautiful. Keep writing and let's hear more of her getting ready for a night out , when she comes home to hubby, teases him and rides him with her recently fucked pussy . Perhaps you could have him describe the feeling of slowly entering her slippery vevet glove pussy . Over the years my own mature wife has done this for me . Nothing better .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope this is pure fiction.

I hate to think that all of this could actually happen. Are there no men anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
best

The wife has the best of both worlds. The husband tells her of his fantasy and she expands on it with cuckolding and getting pregnant by her lover. The husband now is dressing like a woman. I guess they both got what they wanted. I like stories where everyone is happy. It was well written and nicely crafted. Thanks for sharing.

threeinchthreeinchabout 14 years ago
Good story, lots of details, my little knob got so stiff.

my advice would be to have a notice upfront warning about the cuckolding theme. Then maybe some readers would move on to the thousands of other stories and there would be less hateful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Intense

I enjoyed this story, found it intense with the emotional interaction between the married couple. I hope this writer continues with other similar stories, and hope the naysayers direct their energies elsewhere.

wheetwheetabout 14 years ago

So many great things... but this was new to me, and nearly made me shoot on the spot! :)

"You step away from me and hold out the panties and tell me to step into them. I do it, you pull them up and you push me back on the bed. I can feel the wet panty crotch on my balls."

Loved the pink bra part too... :)

Mmm, so thanks!! More, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Please continue the story, you have done a great job writing this. I would love to read chapter 2

YusakuYusakuover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

Good job, looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story, loved it!

Cuckolding stories are so erotic for those who enjoy this fetish and this was a Hot one! Thanks, I hope there will many more like it to follow, Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waste

That was a waste of time, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
read a book

Your constant jumping of perspective is poor writing. Read a book to learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

You jumped around so much I got lost. I'm not sure who's doing what to whom. Maybe some better proof reading and then a really good editor? Because this story just wasn't readable.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

they both agreed on everything. telling him about the diaphragm after the sex wasn't the right thing to do, because it was never discussed and agreed to, fortunately, for them, he was in agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain terrible

Like any man would raise another man's child under those circumstances. Just divorce the slut and find someone new. Maybe the lesson learned is don't pimp out your wife and know when something should stay a fantasy.. Awful story. PS - go get yourself checked for STD's and aids.

livetoreadlivetoreadabout 8 years ago

It's obvious why you don't let your readers rate your stories. I doubt you could come close to an average of 2.5. This is a very poorly written story. It's irrelevant about the plot. Some people will enjoy the plot. The problem is you can't write! Please stop. Don't do it again. At least not without taking a writing course! I'm sorry to be blunt, and a truly try to give some positive feedback when I comment on a story, but you didn't write anything that I could comment positively on.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I had a hard time following it.

But a couple things stand out.

First what fucking pathetic pussy wimp.

Second, do you really think someone can feel a microscopic egg moving?

Third, that is going to be one fucked up child. Doomed to have no idea what a loving healthy relationship is between a man and woman. Will probably end up committing suicide as a teen, or killed by a husband as an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some women...

...can feel the release of the egg from the ovary. They don't feel the microscopic egg move; they feel the de Graaf follicle rupture which releases the ovum.

All in all a very enjoyable story for me. The writing was a little rough, I thought, but it was highly erotic. I understand why you don't want the trolls 1-bombing your stories, as most of the comments are not-at-all constructive,

Thanks again. I really, really got off on this. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy was THAT stupid!

His wife tells him that she has no love or respect for him. Why would ANY man stay married to a slut? It makes no sense, even for a fictional story. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Editor!!!

Editor, there is a train wreck in the loving whore isle. It’s in need of some serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick Shit!

Two shitty people who need to get far away from each other. Can't believe that she ever really loved him seeing how she so easily slipped into "the lifestyle".And he's one sick bastard in need of some serious help,probably in a mental institution. ~ After this steaming pile of a story,if you wrote a 2nd chapter,you'd probably have the twat making sicko suck Peter's cock and swallow,as well as having him get spit-roasted as ass-wad Amy insults the shit out of him.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

This story reminds me of features of my own marriage. She was two years older and had been married before. She divorced him for catting around. "Don't throw me away!", was her mantra. During her interim period she had affairs with at least 5 men, and shortly after getting married we underwent treatment for Chlamydia. I knew, and appreciated, that I was getting "an experienced" woman for a wife. No, we had no discussions about cuckolding. This was in the mid-1980's. We did have a relative stranger, a new friend who moved into town, living in a room in our house. We even moved him to a far away state about 2 years later. She cried a lot after we left him there. It was not until about 1991 that guilty feelings became large enough that she told me he had been her lover. Since before she asked me if he could live with us. And she had meant to stay with him at his new location, living me to return to our home and your two young children who were being looked after by my parents. That would have been quite the scene, I think. Clueless me missed most of the signs. They were really good at hiding. I am pretty sure she was manic during that time period. Perhaps he was, too? Oh, and there was a rebound affair with another man (from her church choir). I really, really should have picked up on that one, but trusting me did not consider that the woman who had proclaimed "Don't throw me away!", would cheat on our marriage. I stuck with her because of the children. I have been regretting it for the past 20 years, but dementia has shown up and I feel I cannot leave. I am well and truly figuratively fucked, but never in actuality.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

If this is what you wish for in real life, this IS a mental health issue. Im not even kidding, or poking fun.

This isnt a fetish or lifestyle, check into it, it is a mental health problem. Part of it may be that you are indeed a closeted man, and judging by what you wrote you most likely are. That is genetic, so its an acceptance issue, please do not drag a real woman and future child into your world, neither deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quotation marks would have helped this story but what I find most interesting is in the comments section. A reader named iameasel has once again exposed his little negative pinhead in the comments. For someone who claims to hate Hotwife stories, he sure does read a lot of them. And he, once again, makes accusations as to the author's sexual gender preferences. It certainly does bring into question what it is that iameasel is trying to hide about his own particular preferences, does it not? He protests so much about the types of stories that he obsessively reads that it appears that the poor little closeted fag really just craves to be cucked.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Well that was really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dialogue without quotes is unreadable. This laziness is nothing but disrespect to the reader and does not reflect well upon yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unreadable drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of idiot writes dialogue without any punctuation? Either an idiot or an egotist. Judging from the fact that the shitty writing is the best thing about this story, I'd place my gold on 'idiot'. Mercifully, one story and OP was done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Czasami zastanawiam się czy można coś głupszego wymyślić a potem takie opowiadanie i wiem ze jednak można. Zastanawiam się co mają w głowach osoby piszące takie brednie. Zamiast mózgu siano.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous