A Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hardnpan
hardnpan
37 Followers

Who are you dating?

Peter of course. You saw how he ravaged my body the other night. How could I let a man like that get away? We spent all our time together today just having fun. Tonight we went out to dinner and then back to the hotel. Take off those dirty panties.

Thank you.

Amy straddles me while I'm lying on my back. She starts rubbing her pussy lips over my penis. She is dripping again and I feel my balls iching from all the cum leaking out of her.

She kisses me and I can smell him on her breath. So how do you like the new me she asks?

I'm just blown away.

It's what you wanted isn't it? Me going on dates and having my lover fill me with his cum. Put your dick in me and feel it. I'm dripping wet from all the love juice he pumped in me. I love the feeling of his cum in my tummy. Your dick is all wet from my lovers cum, doesn't it feel wonderful?

Oh God yes, you feel so good. It's just so hard waiting for you to come home, I miss you.

I can hardly feel you baby, but let me fuck you, just stay still, OK? she asks.

Yea.

I have a solution to that problem. Peter just started a job locally and needs a place to stay. I asked him he'd like to move into our pool house. I told him you wouldn't mind and he could have me whenever he desired.

Keep fucking me baby. Oh OH so nice. Sloppy seconds.

So is it OK for him to live here? I won't have to go out on dates and leave you at home alone. We could all work this out together.

Don't stop. Keep moving up and down, yea like that, you feel so good.

Well, can he?

Ok, OK ............ just don't stop fucking me.

I want to get this straight, Peter is going to move into the pool house and he is going to fuck me whenever he wants. He is going to cum in me and made big pies for you to lick out of your wife. Is that right?

Yes, Yes, I want him to fuck you and keep you happy.

Give me the phone by your head I need to call him.

Now?

Yes.

Peter, you can move in tomorrow, Stephen's ok with it all and you can fuck me whenever you want to. Sleep tight.

Fuck me Amy

Oh yea, I'm all full of Peters sperm he put way up here in my tummy. Tell me when you're close. Think about his cock fucking me and making me cum and how happy he makes my pussy. How he reaches places you will never and how much cum he makes for me to bath my insides with. I just love the feel of his cum in me.

I'm going to cum.

Here let me have it in my mouth, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh God, I'm commmingggggggggggggggggggggggg.

I'm thinking that we are going to be one happy family.

Two months later you tell me how happy you are and how wonderful things have worked out for us. My dreams have gone away, I guess because I'm living them and it really couldn't get any better. Peter and I get along very well and often I'm so satisfied with Amy and our sex life, that I need a break. I will tell her to just sleep with him for the night if she would like. We don't really have sex to completion anymore because Peter fucks her so much better than I. I can't ever make her cum with my cock. I will usually eat her cummy pussy till she comes all over my mustache and I'll jack off into her panties she wore that day. She usually makes me smell them before she'll let me stroke my dick with them.

Amy has also gotten me into all sorts of lingerie. After talking me into shaving my legs and balls, she asked me to wear stocking and a garter belt for her. Usually she'll dress me up and then go see Peter for an hour or so and make me wait for her. Occasionally I have to sleep that way and she'll slip out of Peter's bed after a morning romp and wake me up with a sloppy cream pie for breakfast. All is well, except for the girls at her work. They can't believe how good she had it and are so jealous of her.

Last month, Amy stopped taking birth control pills. She told me they were making her sick. She was afraid of breast cancer and blood clots. At 29 she feels 10 years on them was way too long. She asked me if I thought a diaphragm would be Ok, because she knows how much we both like Peter to cum in her pussy. I agreed with her and now that she is fertile again, her libido has really taken off, if that's possible. She just can't seem to get enough of Peters cum. I swear there's not a day goes by she isn't leaking his sperm into her panties for me to enjoy. She loves his youthful stamina and the large amount of cum he can produce daily. She tells me how she can feel him throbbing when he cum in her and once she jerked him off and it almost hit the ceiling before falling down into her hair and all along her back and cheeks.

Yesterday she went shopping with her girlfriend and come home with a really soft and pink bra for me. She sprung it on me that night as she was teasing me about keeping Peter waiting. She said that if I wore it she would be back in an hour and would have a surprise for me. I let her put it on along with stockings, and panties. She told me to check the cups of my bra after she went to Peter's bed.

Man she sure knows how to get me going. After the TV program ended the bra started to feel weird pressing against my chest. The soft nylon made my nipples hard as a rock, along with my cock of course. She had left me in bed all dressed up, I started messaging my chest through the bra and felt something. Oh yea, she told me there was something in there. I pulled out her diaphragm. Wait a minute, that's the only one she has and I have it. Oh God I think to myself, I'm sweating. She just finished her period last week. This is her fertile time. She wants a baby, she wants his baby. I can't stand it my dick is hurting thinking about what she is doing next door

Having a panic attach Stephen, I hear from the doorway. I look at her and she is smiling ear to ear.

I want his baby. I want Peter to make a baby in me. I just make love to him and told him I was fertile. He came in me Stephen. I'm full of his sperm and I'm fertile right now. Lay back now and taste his sperm in my vagina. Peter's rich and fertile sperm swimming in my womb looking for my egg. Taste it and share with me the conception of our baby.

I can't believe you. It's so exciting for me. You want his baby, not mine. You want to have another man's child and cuckold me in the most intimate way.

Ouch, I felt it. I felt my ovary release an egg. Do you believe it? What better timing. Hold me my dear cuckold. I can't wait to be pregnant with Peter's child. I love him you know. I know you do.

I will always love you, and will raise as many children as you want.

You kissed me and we snuggled up, me holding your tummy from behind and think to myself, dreams can definitely cum true.

hardnpan
hardnpan
37 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Czasami zastanawiam się czy można coś głupszego wymyślić a potem takie opowiadanie i wiem ze jednak można. Zastanawiam się co mają w głowach osoby piszące takie brednie. Zamiast mózgu siano.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of idiot writes dialogue without any punctuation? Either an idiot or an egotist. Judging from the fact that the shitty writing is the best thing about this story, I'd place my gold on 'idiot'. Mercifully, one story and OP was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unreadable drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dialogue without quotes is unreadable. This laziness is nothing but disrespect to the reader and does not reflect well upon yourself.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Well that was really dumb.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
More Stories