All Comments on 'A Dream For Papa'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice from a different angle.

Very Nice. Needs an editor though, Tenses and gender bending was unusual.

Thanks

Handyman2

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Examples?

Can you point out specific parts you think were wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A bit different,but over all a good story.

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
VERY GOOD

I DON'T POST MANY COMMENTS. YOU DID GOOD. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
all positive

Genuine feel-good story. Thank you.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Very good

A tender love story with a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

Can't give more than 5 stars for this beautiful love story, darn it! One of the best I have read on this site and I have read so many. Keep 'em coming.

Energized79Energized79about 8 years ago
wow

I never leave comments on any of the stories I read on here. However this one was so touching that I couldn't resist. Great job. Keep writing.

retro_girl12retro_girl12about 8 years ago
very good

I love this story!!!! It's very well written and very good. I love it!!!!! Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So sweet

What an amazing sweet short story! All warm and comfy at the end with no annoying spelling/grammatical/syntax errors to trip up a reader.5 stars for sure. Thank you for the escape.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Category

I would think the story fits under the Taboo half of the category, and there are States where step-relationships and adoptive oned are considered incest, regardless of blood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is the best Literotica story I have read.

I have been reading Literotica stories for more than five years and this is the best one that I have come across, period.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Best?

To receive that kind of feedback to my first posted story is sensational. I feel like I have a lot of room for improvement in character development, especially writing female characters, more complex plotting, and improving my sex scenes. But to hear that readers think I'm already doing well feels great.

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
A beautiful, warm, heart touching story

and a spectacular debut for a new writer. Welcome, welcome, welcome to Literotica. There will be many of us eagerly waiting for your next submissions as they come and your cadre of fans grows. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry, but 5 stars is all they allow.

Beautiful, romantic, sensitive, and a very pleasant change from the wham, bam, (maybe) thank you mam, stories of monstrous udders and equine sized dicks. Your home page is book marked.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
To the author

You do write entertaining and enjoyable stories.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
God ?

I don't want to start a fight, but, you referred to God as being a woman, but, that's ok we all have our own opinions, lol.I don't know if any other readers picked up on that, lol Was a great story I give you 5 stars I put you in my favorites list so i can read more of your stories, what I have read so far each story is very good.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@sexymeup

Referring to God as female was quite intentional.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 7 years ago
Uncommonly...

Boring. I agree with you that God is a female, and I'm not saying that to get on your good side because I believe it to be true. I use the pronoun, "Her" appropriately, when talking about the Almighty, in all my stories also. This story was very very slow. There was no character development and the way you spoke about Callie's mode of dress, you would think she was a hooker. She left the house with the baby daughter in tow wearing a light T-shirt, no bra, and no panties under her cargo shorts. This is no mode of dress for a 25-year-old mother. It is also hard to believe, but not impossible, then after 12 years of living together, it took one day to suddenly take notice that her ass swayed while you were walking up the stairs behind her. I can't say that I'm sorry because I'm not, I just did not like this story. Bob

RaiderangelRaiderangelabout 7 years ago
5 star

I loved the story. Love would not be stopped. Your writing was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

I personally would love to see this story continue and expand itself

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
More!!

I sooo love your stories. More of this one would be cool...centering on Callie going to college, Marie going to school, Toby growing up, etc. I also loved the story Dad, Do I Turn You On. I gave this one 5 stars just like each chapter of the Dad, Do I Turn You On story. I also have a list on my computer of stories I want to read and most of the rest of yours are on that list. Keep em coming please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very well written, and thank you for clearing the air for me as I experience the same but now there are more like me out there. you got me ........

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique und Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Marklynda2:

Not memories. Everything I write is fictional, although I might include some elements from my life to either establish characters or situations. While I have a stepdaughter who has two daughters and she stepped into some of her mother's role after my wife died, she and I have never had sex. But I will admit to *thinking* about it (related to thoughts about becoming adoptive father or guardian to her daughters) as the genesis for this story. But thinking/fantasizing is as close as that ever came to this story's plot. A different event between the two of us inspired a different story ("Dad, Do I Turn You On"). The morning of my wife's death provided the start to "First Year After", although gender-swapped (it's the dad who dies, with the mom having to wake her son to the news, where I'd had to wake my step-daughter). Most of the stories I wrote after those three have much less to do with my real/sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...