A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hands to my waist and roughly held on to me while he shoved his thick cock in and out of my tight hole. Out of nowhere he smacked my ass and I tightened down on his cock. He groaned his deep sexy man moan and started breathing heavier than me. He kept smacking my ass to get me to tighten around him, and it worked every time. He moved one hand to my pussy and shoved three fingers into my soaking cunt. I moaned and moved my ass up so he could reach easier. He started finger fucking me roughly while continuing his assault on my delicate ravaged ass. I groaned as his fingers left my pussy but then started squirming when they reconnected with my clit. His hand was moving so fast that I came immediately. My ass tightened around his cock and he moaned so loudly it scared me. He moaned with every breath and kept massaging my clit causing me to have wave after wave of orgasms. I had never had this many in one day let alone one hour. I started to lose control of my body. I couldn't keep my ass in the air anymore, I couldn't even hold my legs open, and I was so weak. He thrusted into me for the last time and yelled as his huge load exploded in my destroyed ass.

He moved his hips a few more times slowly before pulling his limp cock out of my gaping ass and collapsing on the bed next to me. After he regained the strength to sit up he started to untie me. I didn't even have the energy to move, I laid there how I was tied until he came back and flopped down next to me. Our breathing was normalizing and we were drifting off to sleep.

He whispered something and I had to lean in to hear him. "I think you need to teach your friends a thing or two." He whispered.

I smiled.

"That was amazing." He said exhausted.

"Yeah, but now we have to wait until you come into town again." I said.

"Not unless I stay." He replied matter-of-factly. "I told you I wanted a new start."

I looked at him with big hopeful eyes.

"I think I found it." He whispered with that little boy smile, and he drifted off to sleep.

*****

Written and edited by the same person, who is publishing it on this account. This is the original story.

12