A Dream of Empire Ch. 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casiama nodded, smiling nervously for the enchantress between her legs. "Yes." Alanna would give her all the time in the world to speak aloud at this point, rather than read her directly. All she did was nudge the elf's forehead with her own to urge her to speak.

Casiama's gaze drifted away. "And I... will never fancy girls, Alanna," she sighed, but a coy smile remained on her face. Alanna, at this point, did not believe her. They had been laying in quite the provocative manner for half the day now, and the entirety of the night as well.

"Oh?" she replied curtly.

"But I... agree with your theory. Regarding the silly house."

Alanna's heart thumped faster. Say it, Casiama, say it...

The elf's beautiful green eyes drifted back to Alanna's sparkling blues. "And I may not fancy girls, Alanna, but I have learned you well enough to at least fancy you. I cannot promise..." Casiama paused to gulp, "I cannot promise I will ever care for you like I do him. But I'm... willing to try building that wall with you. For our sakes this time, and not for his."

Alanna beamed. "That's all I would ask," she replied softly.

Casiama could only frown. "What I fear most is that we are forcing ourselves into this. Tell me, Alanna, are these efforts merely pursued to secure a stable household? Or is there... any part of you which would have chased me in a different life? In a different time?"

"I won't ever know the answer to that, Casiama," the enchantress murmured with a pout. She brought a hand to the elf's cheek and stroked it softly, and her gaze fell to her finger as she spoke. "There's part of me that hopes that I would. But I... I don't know."

Alanna gulped, flicking her gaze back towards the elf's. She needed to reassure her, now more than ever. "I sense your fear, I feel it, and... and I promise it beats just as brutally in my own heart as it does yours. The only reassurances I can offer you now is that in this life, and in this time, I am pursuing you. Pursuing you with a natural want, and not one that's forced."

Casiama willed a half-smile onto her cheek, but her eyes were weighed down with anxiety. "I fear I am far more scared than you are, Alanna," she whispered waiveringly. "But... I think all the best love in the world is served with a side of fear. Probably."

Alanna chuckled, bringing her hand on the elf's cheek to her hair, stroking it gently. "You said the same thing to Talos in Isbrygga..." she murmured with a smile. "We truly are frightening people, aren't we?"

Casiama nodded. "We are." Alanna giggled again, keeping her thoughts to herself. She imagined Talos' startled face upon the realiziation that his mates had solved their problems on their own accords. Imagined his worry that they had conspired against him in his absence, and then imagined his joy when it was revealed that they did not.

But that would come later. For now, she had something to prove to the elf in front of her. She leaned in to kiss her, only to be rejected by a retreating pair of lips on the other side.

"What's wrong?" Alanna frowned. "Are you..." having second thoughts?

"You have not yet seen my plane, have you Alanna?" the princess asked with a coy grin. Alanna quickly shook her head. "Would you like to?"

"Cass..."

"Nevermind, we, um... don't have to go. I know it's scary."

"I'd love to," Alanna smiled.

-=-=-

Conjuration magic could be considered the most difficult school of magic to pick up for an up-and-coming sorceress, if she does not possess a natural gift for the art. The school consists of summoning items or beings from other realms of existence entirely, rather than transform mundane items already on-world into something else, or teleport those things somewhere else.

The art of reaching out to other planes of existence is a tiring endeavor. Magic in its base form, in fact, disallows it entirely; the technique of summoning from off-world requires a sorceress to create her own connections to out-world realms, rather than use ones which already exist on-world.

The most difficult aspect of conjuration magic is the creation of a personal off-world domain. The most learned sorceresses of the Empire are still unsure where these personal planes exist, even. The sorceresses of Catriona believe them to be temporary; originally unused pieces of another dimension, doomed to fall back into the void with the departure of their creator. Villjordians believe them to sprout into existence upon creation, using the lifeforce of the sorceress conjuring it to allow the realm to exist until the end of time, to drift for eternity upon the aether winds. The ancient sorcereresses of Mschuleft even believed that they merely existed in the mind of their creator alone, and the knowledge of Mschuleft is typically held above all else in this day and age.

The Dragonkings of Kor Norath believed the sorceresses of Mschuleft were heathenous primitives, however, so it's anyone's guess where these planes really exist.

What can be agreed upon, however, is that a conjurer's personal plane is just as much a part of their being as their own body. A sorceress is capable of turning their plane into anything their heart desires, and most typically think carefully on every little creation they produce within it, and have a very hard time changing anything once it's in place. Some have the courage to wipe them clean and start anew; Casiama would never have that courage.

Casiama's plane, this day, looked just as it did when she had eighteen years of age. She dreamt and created her world based on the fairy-tale books she read as a child, yet was far more whimsical than any written word.

In her plane, the eternal pink sky enveloped you from every direction. There was no concept of 'up', per say, as you trode upon the warm clouds within that sky; the only notions of direction were temporary, as they slowly shifted around you as you trode. A glimmering blue-and-green globe, simulating the world itself, may be far beneath your feet during any one hour, then be to your left in the next, and above you an hour later still.

The clouds you trode upon were thick as buildings, yet were softer than the softest feather pillows. They disappeared and reappeared under your feet as you danced, and dance you likely would if you heard the endless songs of that eternal sky. The sun, a whimsical and fuzzy pink, hung weightlessly far above your head no matter where you stood. It would never set, nor would it wane. It shifted orientation based on the one who gazed upon it, and therefore no two souls would ever truly see the same one.

Casiama's plane of existence would be disorienting for all but the most open-minded skydancers. She knew how to remedy that, of course, and provided dozens of monolithic golden towers to draw one's attention had the idea of an endless sky made them nervous. Some stood near, some stood far off on the horizon. Those golden towers hung weightlessly in the sky as well, held up by those clouds just as you were. You could even visit them, if you wished, as they were all fully-furnished with lavish gold-and-white furniture and flags. Her realm was always the perfect temperature, and an unimaginably gentle breeze blew at all times.

Alanna was, naturally, completely disoriented upon opening her eyes in that endless pink sky. Unlike Talos' first foray into the realm, she merely fell onto her butt rather than stand in place dumbfounded. Casiama, wearing only a flowing white-and-gold dress and sandals, knelt beside her to hoist her away from the pink cloud she had fallen on. Alanna wouldn't notice that she was wearing the very same dress as the princess for another five minutes, albeit conjured for her voluptuous form rather than the elf's lithe one.

"Cass..." Alanna muttered, her eyes failing to fix on any one object for longer than a moment. "This... you..."

Casiama spun on her heel, producing the smallest cloud under her sandals as she twirled delicately in front of the enchantress. Her dress blew lightly in the wind as she moved, accentuating her graceful steps.

She outstreched her arms. "Welcome to Tor Casiama," the princess giggled sweetly. She soon reached for Alanna's hands, offering a stability in her realm while the curvaceous girl adjusted to the sensations of weightlessness. Alanna took them instantly, stumbling then collpasing on top of her to hold her close.

"It's beautiful," Alanna whispered into her ear, her shimmering eyes dancing over the many golden pillars in the distance.

"Thank you," Casiama whispered in turn. She soon shut her own eyes and rested her head on Alanna's shoulder, humming a tune to a beautiful ballad that had no words. Alanna heard the instruments on the wind as well, all manner of strings being plucked, strummed, and hammered with a harmonious melody.

"Can you dance?" Casiama murmured in Alanna's ear, already spinning slowly with her atop the clouds. Alanna nodded, but frowned all the same.

"C-can you just hold onto me?" Alanna asked nervously, glancing towards her feet. Casiama only replied with a tightened grip around her back, slowly swaying with the girl through the sky.

Casiama felt a surge of confidence then, pecking Alanna sweetly on the neck. Receiving only a shiver in response, her lips pressed against her but a half-inch higher, and she soon granted the girl a flurry of romantic kisses which arrived at her ear. Alanna shut her eyes and turned her face towards her, puckering her lips in anticipation. Casiama took the offer, pressing her lips wetly against hers.

She hadn't expected to enjoy it as much as she had. Rather than push away, Casiama pushed further still, parting her lips to part Alanna's, then extended her tongue sensually into her mouth. Alanna moaned her consent, her hands rising up Casiama's back to settle on her head and neck as they made out in the heavens.

Those two girls danced atop the clouds in one another's arms for several minutes then, their lips never unlocking for more than a gasp of air. They twirled and spun without a care in the world, save for the other's passion. Alanna was burning with desire at this point, and knew Casiama felt the same.

"Cass?" Alanna whimpered as their lips parted, pouting for the princess.

"Yeah, Alanna?"

"I... really hope you forgive me... for what I'm about to do to you," Alanna warned her with tremulous heart, biting her bottom lip as she glanced towards the elf's legs.

Casiama's brows raised in surprise. "Oh?" she smiled. "Your magics will not work here, you know." The enchantress grinned, trusting her words implicitly; there would be no strings here, after all. Alanna was only a willful, sodden girl in the princess's domain.

"I won't need them," she sighed lustfully.

Alanna leaned in to delicately bite Casiama's earlobe as her most trusted hand danced down the elf's back, across her toned thigh, drifted over her heat with a maddening slowness, only to continue it's advance further down her trim legs. She let Casiama's whimpers drive her further as she kissed down her neck with the softest sensuality the princess would have ever felt. Alanna uttered her own moans as her kisses drifted slowly towards the elf's chest. She knelt just an inch to kiss and lick the tops of Casiama's breasts before rising once again, sparing no inch of that supple flesh from her mercy.

Alanna raised the hem of the princess's dress with that same delicate slowness, stifling a giggle when she heard Casiama utter a sigh upon her fingers finding her womanhood. She let the dress fall away once more, and only ran a sensual finger between the folds of the elf's pussy at first. Alanna discovered she were just as sodden as her.

She met Casiama's lips with just that much more passion, eyes clenching shut as two hearts beat as one. Alanna's tongue met hers with a repressed, year-long need for a feminine touch. She explored every inch of that elf's willowy body with one hand as she pushed up and down between her folds with the other, preparing the princess for her gift. Both girls moaned as their tongues explored one another's hot mouths, and Alanna felt the elf making half-an-attempt to find her womanhood as well. She would refuse it with a quick pop of parted lips and a smile, moving her hips away from her wandering fingertips.

"Every piece of you is wondrous, Casiama," Alanna whispered as her green orbs met hers once more, receiving something between a moan and a laugh in reply. "If there is a more beautiful girl, I've never seen her."

Alanna had no experience with this type of bedroom talk. Human sorceresses were far too egotistical for it to ever come up in the throes of passion, but the words came out all the same. Casiama smiled, moaned, and bit her lip.

"Try a... oh! Try a mirror," the princess gasped in reply, her grin encouraged further when she spied Alanna's adorable smile. A hushed chuckle, followed by a wilder giggle were all that was uttered as Casiama's lips were pushed against hers once again. Alanna spread two of her fingers on the elf's heat, playing with the sensitive skin to the left and right of her slit. They ran up and down, they occasionally pinched inward, but mostly they had a mind their own. Casiama moaned into her mouth all the same.

Alanna pushed against her as if in vain hope of finding a wall in this endless pink sky, forcing Casiama to step gracefully backwards as she advanced. Alanna let her fingertips brush against the princess's pearl for but a moment before returning to the soft skin by her slit, playing with her passion until the princess could offer no more resistance.

Casiama sighed as their lips unlocked again, feigning the world's least-believable pout as Alanna toyed with her button.

"Alanna... ohh..." she moaned as her face tilted upwards, and her lips trembled in desire. The enchantress felt it as good a time as any to force the elf to her butt; she slipped an alabaster leg behind Casiama's tanned calf, sweeping her footing away. The princess fell as weightlessly as possible onto a puffy cloud behind her, bouncing cutely when she landed.

Alanna grinned, glad she hadn't somehow fallen through the sky when she tripped. She instantly kneeled on top of the surprised princess, sliding the golden hem of her white dress up her legs once more.

"Why...?" the elf pouted.

"Sorry, Casiama," Alanna smirked, leaning over her to kiss her cute ears again as her fingers rediscovered her heat. Alanna felt her shiver under her fingers, under her lips, through her entire being.

"You will... hmm... regret that, Alanna," Casiama sighed the world's most innocuous warning. The enchantress kissed her on the cheek half a dozen times, then whispered into her ear as she rubbed her button once more.

"Looking forward to it," she cooed into that twitching ear, the girls giggling once more. With two fingers Alanna did enter her sopping slit, taking the elf's challenge. She pressed upward, pressing against her inner sensitivity as the elf moaned for all the heavens to hear. Alanna silenced her with a wet kiss on the lips, and then another still. She sighed for her when their lips unlocked.

"Casiama... remove this dress of yours, before I destroy it utterly," she giggled an inch from her face. Casiama's eyes shot open, and a hand was hastily moved to her neck. Alanna expected the dress to shimmer out of existence soon after, but it remained fixed on her body.

"Oh... right," Casiama pouted. Alanna giggled again, realizing she had distracted the elf so much she had forgotten her own capabilities here. "It's uh... mmm... real, Alanna. Please don't destroy it," she whimpered into her twinkling blue eyes. Alanna nodded, pecking her lips wetly one last time as her fingers began to thrust in and out of her damp pussy.

Alanna took all the time in the aetherius as she kissed her sensually along her smooth shoulder, taking the hem of her dress in her mouth slowly. She felt the elf shiver as her teeth gently scraped against her skin, and she soon pulled the strap down before taking it in her hand to will it the rest of the way down. Alanna kissed her way across her chest towards her other shoulder as her fingers pumped into her pussy, feeling the elf's body twitch and shiver in delight as she worked her. The other strap was soon loosened by teeth and gentle caress.

Alanna removed her fingers from the elf's sodden cunt, bringing them to her own mouth to lick them clean. She savored her alien sweetness, and tugged gently against the top of the elf's dress as she did. Casiama assisted in her own undressing, pushing the fabric away with far more force - and far less patience - than her lover. Alanna pulled it away from her, not noticing that the fabric was never hindered by the cloud they laid upon as it was removed.

Casiama tried lifting herself back to her butt to remove Alanna's dress; the enchantress shook her head, guiding her lover back towards the cloud with a gentle shove. She straddled her once again and leaned in, kissing her wetly on the lips before kissing down her neck with a maddening slowness.

She kissed down her chest, kissed the tops of her breasts, then scraped her teeth against one of Casiama's hardened nipples. She bit it softly, gently, then sucked on it passionately for another half-minute as Casiama moaned and sighed underneath her. Encouraged, Alanna brought a hand to her other nipple to ensure its twin was just as pleased.

"Gods, Alanna..."

The enchantress smiled as she continued her adventure down that willowy form, kissing down the center of the elf's toned midriff. She felt confident enough to lick her soft skin between smooches, swirl her tongue around her belly-button as her fingernails scraped up the elf's toned thighs with a feminine delicateness.

She hadn't known she would be on all fours today, worshipping Casiama's body; yet, in the heat of the moment, Alanna could will nothing else. She delicately kissed her way further towards the elf's drenched womanhood, only to shift her attention to her inner thighs instead.

"Not... fair!" Casiama sighed as her hand met Alanna's hair, entwining through its auburn locks. Alanna had wanted to giggle, but only continued her journey down those perfect legs with kisses and softly scraping nails, her lover only encouraging her with gentle moans and a shivering soul.

She kissed Casiama's calves just as sensually as she had kissed every other inch of her being, took her ankle in her mouth just as passionately as she had her tongue, and even sucked on Casiama's toes for a minute before rising once more up her legs. Alanna had never done that before, but the elf's shaking body and pitiful whimpers drove her on to new heights of passion. Her eyes fixated on her prize between those shaking legs, glimmering beautifully as a bead of desire drifted away from between those folds.

Alanna's lustful lips soon met the quivering, drenched lips between Casiama's legs. She squeezed the elf's ass and hummed on her pearl, unable to contain her desire any longer. She nibbled on her button ever so gently, then sucked on it sensually as her fingers ran up and down her moist slit. Casiama held Alanna's head in place as she worked her, moaning her name into the sky with eyes clenched shut.

Alanna only wished she could reply with more than a lustful sigh as she diligently worked the sweet pearl in her mouth. She pushed two fingers between the folds of Casiama's drenched cunt once again, thrusting in and out slowly as she drank in her sweet juices and sucked on her clit. She kept to a steady, slow pace at first, until she felt Casiama's hips bucking against her mouth. With that signal she sped up, thrusting in and out of her faster, licking her button without ever removing her mouth from her, sucking harder when Casiama bucked faster.