A Dream of Empire Ch. 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alanna... Alanna!" the elf cried, her fingers clenching her head tighter. Alanna lost herself in her lover's soaked heat, nibbling her every now and then, licking her when she could. She removed a finger from her pussy so she could press against her inner sensitivity as she worked her clit, rubbing it faster as she felt her peak drawing near.

"Ahh!" Casiama screamed as she spasmed atop a pinkened cloud. In the mundane world, in a different life entirely, Alanna would have perhaps stopped there. Casiama's orgasm only drove her further on, and she never lifted her mouth from her pussy as she diligently worked her.

"Yes, yes!"

The enchantress barely heard those screams, her world now only consisting of her own heart, her mouth, a hand, and the drenched womanhood before her. She pushed another finger back into that sopping slit, feeling her smooth inner walls pulsating with desire. She sucked Casiama off to another climax, and then another, yet never felt she would feel sated. In that moment, Alanna would refuse herself to be parted from that glorious womanhood until the last setting sun, if she could help it.

She removed her mouth from Casiama's pearl only to run her tongue sloppily down her slit, replacing tongue with fingers against her button. Alanna vibrated against it hastily through another screaming orgasm, her face now drenched with elven sweetness. She extended her tongue into her slit then, lapping the upper wall as far as she could go before retreating away a minute later. That was a job for her fingers, she knew in the back of her mind.

Alanna pushed away, rubbing that pulsing clit as quickly she could as she panted for air. Her lustful gaze never left the dripping pussy in front of her face, and she soon dove on top of it again with a wide grin.

"Ohmyfuckinggosh!"

Alanna brought both of her hands to the elf's trim waist, pulling her towards her so she could never slip away. Her tongue sped up, her heart beat faster, she sucked for all she was worth on that cunt as Casiama's hips bucked wildly against her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... aah... ahh!"

Alanna had lost count of her lover's orgasms as she continued, if she had ever been keeping count at all. Her puckered lips collapsed around the elf's pearl, her tongue extending through those lips to vibrate against the nub.

If Alanna were paying attention, she would realize Casiama was just screaming nonsense by this point; it could hardly be considered Elvish, at least. She was so lost in passion and pleasure that her fingernails were now accidentally digging into Alanna's scalp. Alanna shook them away when she felt the pain, but those fingers only let up a pinch of pressure as she continued her sloppy assault against that drenched, gleaming pussy.

"No more!" Casiama finally exclaimed through her babbling nonsense, an exclamation that Alanna almost heard. She demanded one more shivering, jolting orgasm from the elf before she felt her hands against her forehead, pushing Alanna away from her new best friend. Alanna fell back onto her hands and butt, her chest heaving for air, her eyes widening with a sudden realization of what she had done to that shining pussy in front of her.

She brought her fingers to her lips, pushing what juices she could find there between them with a lustful smile. Alanna crawled towards Casiama's face a moment later, panting for air.

"Marry me, Alanna," Casiama shivered through her own gasps for air. Alanna nestled her cheek into the elf's shoulder, snuggling close.

"Do you forgive me?" she cooed sweetly, still appreciating the remnants of sweet girlcum on her lips. She received a moaning half-nod in response, but Casiama's clenched eyes told her all she needed to know.

Casiama only rested for a minute or ten before rolling on top of the enchantress, her cheeks thoroughly reddened, her smile as wide as could be. Her eyes were beautiful as emeralds then, fully awakened by a new lustful passion she did not know she could feel. She soon devoured Alanna's neck as her hands worked the straps of her lover's dress away from her shoulders.

A well-known elven legend says that the dawn of each day is willed into being when the Lord and Lady make passionate love in the heavens each night. The sun in Casiama's realm never did set that day, as she kissed down her lover's voluptuous body with the same gentle passion that she had just received herself. But it did sigh.