All Comments on 'A Dream of Empire Ch. 008'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
Nice Interlude

So, this meeting takes place about 3 months after the fighting in Isbrygga in "Freedom". But, hopefully that does not mean Freedom ends with Talos weeping over the body of his friend and the evil leader still free on his ship.

THAT would be a dark ending indeed, with the Reavers undefeated and poor Hilde and her two sisters continuing their misery. And I can't see a happy go lucky Talos lounging around his private hide-away, smirking at Tatiana, without first exacting complete vengeance on the evil doers up North.

I have seen really good stories which ended the chapters on a cliff hanger. But by golly, I have never even heard of a convoluted twist like what is currently happening in this epic Tale of Talos of Evoria.

Really looking forward to more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
217 Followers
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES