All Comments on 'A Dream of Empire Ch. 009'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I never dreamt of an empire.

Now I found this was an interesting line or maybe a foreshadowing of the story yet to come. Will Talos try to form an empire, will be help someone else to restore it e.g. the elves or will it all fall to Talos Talosspawn. Despite being at chapter 9 the main plot seems just to slowly reveal itself, so I am excited how the story will develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Appreciate the attention to detail

Tatiana is a fun character; she seems to have found the right balance with the courage spell. Her chat as friend with Talos suggests that attempts to change the world may be ahead.

The sentences about a male-written treatise on spell (?) optimization (?) were funny. Arrogant sorceresses. :-)

(Note on the map; Feersum Endjinn by Iain M. Banks had "Nway, Kilomenjaro is a lake & Kalimantan is a big island (itz got a Crater Lake 2)")

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES