A Dream of Empire Ch. 017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spied Tanya's lustful smile as she drank in her dance. This was working. She couldn't believe it. Talos, the man who couldn't even speak dirty in bed a season ago, had somehow turned into some kind of sexual genius overnight. Alanna licked her lips as she looked on Tanya's alluring form, then rolled her hips as she lowered to the ground. She slipped a single strap down her shoulder as she returned, then pressed her voluptuous breasts together until they threatened to pop from her dress. The second strap came next, and Alanna soon slipped her thumbs into the top of her dress to push it down her form ever so slowly. She let it snag on her bosom for a moment before allowing her breasts to pop free, then sensually swayed left-and-right as she pushed her dress ever further. Only when the garment cleared her hips did she let it fall to the ground, revealing her naked form. Alanna then put a hand on her hip, grinning with pride as she looked on her stunned audience.

Talos harshly cleared his throat five seconds later. "So, uh, you see what she did there?" he asked of the brunette in his arm while his eyes remained fixed on Alanna.

"Uh huh," she squeaked. Alanna giggled sweetly, and pointed towards the bedroll behind her with a thumb.

"Bed time?"

"Yep," Tanya instantly agreed with a pop of her lips.

Alanna smiled sultrily for her, and extended both her arms to guide her to the furs. Tanya released herself from Talos after sparing him a quick glance - and seeing an offered palm from him, telling her it was absolutely fine - and clasped Alanna's hands. Alanna walked backwards, leading her to bed, and entered Talos' mind for an instant only to ensure she was in the correct place. Then, she fell back onto it, bringing Tanya down with her.

Alanna's mind near turned to mush after that. She locked her lips with hers as she brought a hand to Tanya's panties, furiously massaging her clit as she rocked against her thigh. Tanya, obviously not thinking very clearly herself, did the very same of Alanna's button until Talos stepped behind them a minute later, and went to his knees.

Alanna instantly shifted perspectives. She looked upon herself as Tanya rocked against her, and as two naked sorceresses presented their sodden pussies towards her. She quickly shook the thought away, not wanting to accidentally cloud Talos' judgment. He was obviously doing something very right on his own.

"Last one to come can have me first," he declared as he smacked Tanya's panty-clad ass. Tanya yelped into Alanna's mouth as her ministrations against her pussy only intensified, and Alanna could barely control herself.

Talos wouldn't give her a chance to win this battle, she knew. His self-stroking only piled on top of the heat building in her own cunt from Tanya's sudden burst of enthusiasm, and not even a minute had passed before Alanna groaned in pleasure, spasming beneath her.

Tanya popped up from her lips when she did. "I won!" she happily exclaimed, knowingly pushing her ass out towards Talos.

"'Grats sweetie," Talos smirked as he ripped Tanya's panties from her ass. He threw the ruined garment somewhere behind him, and Tanya groaned with a mockery of displeasure.

"Oh! Not again," she pouted. Alanna giggled, shaking her head, and pulled Tanya's lips back towards her. She smooched her as Talos lined himself up behind her, but then told her man to wait. Tanya looked on her with a confused pout.

"I know a spell that can help you loosen up," Alanna explained. She'd been 'present' for the pair's previous bout of love-making, Tanya's very first time with anyone, and naturally understood the problems she had with Talos' girth. "Can I?"

Tanya quickly nodded her consent and parted her lips to reply, but only uttered a moan when Alanna brushed against her clit. The enchantress then cast the appropriate spell into her, looked on her as she shivered with a brief pain, then smooched her on the cheek.

"I'll teach it to you later," Alanna promised with a smile, allowing her man to continue.

Talos didn't waste any time. He took Tanya's trim waist in his hands, dominating her brittle form with his comparative size and musculature, and pushed his thick cock into her already-flooded pussy. Tanya moaned with a pure pleasure that hadn't been present during her first time with the man, and Alanna wrapped an arm around her to pull her body flush against hers, with their breasts pressing against one another's. Alanna shivered with delight as she listened to her soft gasps as Talos took her from behind, gasps which were uttered just beside her ear.

Alanna shut her eyes to shift perspectives once more. She reveled in the diminutive gasps Tanya let out as she was fucked, basked in the glory that was her quivering form beneath her, and adored the sheer slickness of her pussy as Talos tore ever into her. He bottomed out inside her gash without issue this time; at least, no issue other than Tanya's instant orgasm.

"Oh!" she adorably cried in Alanna's ear, spasming ever so gently when Talos' nuts slapped against her clit. He only gave her a few seconds to grow used to his size before Alanna goaded him into fucking her properly. He rhythmically pumped into Tanya's near-virginal pussy as she moaned and cried while Alanna kissed and playfully bit her neck.

"Say his name," the enchantress teased between kisses and thrusts. Tanya shook, Tanya shivered, and Tanya soon screamed his name.

"Talos! Talos!"

Alanna soon built another orgasm for herself as she pleasured her own button whilst her future husband fucked another atop her. She licked Tanya's ear to see if it was her thing, found she wasn't paying attention, and continued the assault on her neck as she was pounded into her. Talos' thrusts soon sped up when Tanya uttered no displeasure for five or fifteen minutes, and she screamed his name louder.

"Fuuck mee Talos!" she pleaded to him in Alanna's ear. Alanna held her in place, gripping her soft skin tighter as she rode on her husband's building peak. Talos did the same to the poor fragile Tanya as he neared, and erupted all he had into her flooded pussy when Tanya spasmed in orgasm.

Alanna cried in pleasure, nearly fainting when Talos drove into Tanya to the hilt and came inside her, shooting string after fertile string of his seed deep within her as she cried his name. The trio held in place for a minute after that, panting for air as their shared peak slowly washed away.

Tanya found the will to lift her head from Alanna's shoulder then. She muttered some inaudible phrase as she gazed into Alanna's eyes, then whispered something close to a 'thanks', then fell back on top of her completely drained. Talos gave her a minute of sympathy before rolling her and her cum-oozing cunt off of Alanna.

Alanna dizzily found herself staring down at her own panting, naked body for a split-second before realizing what Talos needed. She lept up, gently cupped the man's nuts in one hand, and gave him his second wind. She laid back on the furs and clenched her eyes shut, knowing just how dominating her man was feeling at the moment. She was penetrated not five seconds later by a thick cock she knew well, coated in Tanya's slick girlcum from head to base.

She felt her dizzy mind drifting off while she was fucked. Talos was now looking to dominate her both physically and mentally, and Alanna couldn't care less. She found herself crying in pleasure as she was railed, and found herself uttering phrases she would never have naturally said.

"Tanya, let me eat you!" Alanna begged as she was hammered. "Please, please! I want to taste you! I need to!"

Talos deviously smirked as he released his hold on Alanna, and her eyes shot open to meet his. Tanya's hand fell against her tits as she panted for air.

"You're... you're sure, Alanna? I'm... I'm so... so..." she trailed off, murmuring something that sounded like 'goopy', whatever that meant.

Alanna gasped in ecstasy as she was fucked into the furs by her man. Her future husband. She knew what she had to say.

"Yes! Sit on meee," she pleaded of her through her next climax.

And Tanya did indeed plant her cum-filled womanhood on Alanna's lustful lips, once she found the strength to move a minute later. She even faced Talos as she did so, and the pair made out above the sweaty, jiggling enchantress as she was stuffed with her man's seed from both ends 'til midnight.

-=-=-

Alanna awoke last the following day, her head still pounding from a night that seemingly had no end. She was alone within their massive shared bedroll, and soon clenched her eyes shut to combat the terrible sunlight streaming down overhead.

She thought of the night. She thought of her man using her gift to him only to control her. Then she moistened, and almost brought a hand to her womanhood before deciding to rise, knowing Talos would want to get going. Alanna greedily chugged down a water skin and got dressed before finding Tanya, who was once again sitting on the tree trunk beside the stream. She greeted her warmly.

"Wow, last night was..." Alanna pondered on it, "ah-may-zing," she sang.

Tanya chuckled, meeting her gaze for a moment. "It was. Sorry about that whole... suffocating you thing," she blushed. Tanya looked back towards her lap, where she held her ruined blue panties from the night before along with a needle and thread.

"Well, I asked for it," Alanna shrugged. "Do you... need any help with that?"

Tanya shook her head. "That's alright, I'm almost done. It's funny, though. I believe I've lost more panties this week than I have all year," she softly replied, picking up her needle and thread again. Alanna watched on her with curiosity as she diligently worked through the stitches, and wondered why she didn't simply use magics instead. Sewing clothes was one of the first practical spells most sorceresses learned, after all. Who knows with her?

"Talos is training over yonder, if you're looking for him," Tanya murmured during the silence.

"That's alright. He needs his time."

"Mm," Tanya smiled, sewing another stitch before replying. "Has our man always been so perfect, Alanna?"

Our man. There it was again. "He's far from perfect, Tanya," she chortled. "And love will make you stupid for a time; help you hide his faults. But, last night was the first time I'd seen him so... feral."

"Oh. I suppose it's my presence which brings out his best performance," Tanya mused as she worked the needle. Alanna's hand met her own hip.

"I suppose? Don't make it sound like a competition, Tanya. We both excite him."

"To varying degrees, I'm sure," she pointedly said, again not looking her way. Alanna shook her head in exasperation; she'd thought that a cavalcade of orgasm would have convinced Tanya to lift her ward as Talos had asked of her, yet she seemed somewhat more impossible than before.

"Remember when you asked him what thoughts helped me with my fire magics?" Alanna asked her with a hint of annoyance.

"Mm?"

"It's hate. Hate fuels my fires, Tatiana," she squinted, staring down on her with a hand on her hip.

"Oh," Tanya softly replied with her gaze cast aside. "I suppose every up-and-coming mage needs her advantages, no matter how juvenile they might seem."

Excuse me?!

Flustered, Alanna decided to part ways with Tanya without acknowledgment, grab a slab of jerky to break her fast, and find her man instead.

She made an attempt to calm, then casually strolled Talos' way through the trees and the brisk autumn wind, which helped wake her tired mind and push her unwanted thoughts to the side. Now that they weren't in Orc territory anymore, Alanna felt safe walking alone once again. She smiled when she noticed an orange-and-black butterfly fluttering past her, and as a rabbit rustled in the grass and scampered away. It seemed the whole world was calmer without the Orcish threat.

She soon came upon Talos training as he always did; without break, without thought, and without company. She leaned against a tree and bit into her jerky as she awaited his attention, silently watching him train with the blade. He'd give it to her when he was ready to; when his guilt washed away. Alanna found that her man always felt guilt for Casiama in the morning, but, for whatever reason, swordplay hastened his recovery.

And only five minutes later did the world seem right again, when Talos sheathed his sword and approached her. He silently placed a hand on her shoulder, pushing her into the tree, and leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips.

"Hey," he smirked. Hey. Of course he'd say 'hey' after last night.

"Hey mister," Alanna giggled as she gazed up at him. "Tatiana's being foul again. She says only she excites you, and I'm but a wallflower."

"And what a beautiful flower you are, Alanna," he jested, kissing her again. "Shall we prove her wrong, or should I have her apologize?"

Alanna playfully shook her head. "We shouldn't play games... but... her words really got to you, huh? Mister dominant."

"Mm. She got me thinking. Don't tell me you're displeased."

"No, of course not. Last night was... incredible. Ridiculous. I'm just wondering if you're planning on using your enchants on me more in the future, like you did."

"Only in bed," he smirked. "I felt you enjoy it."

Alanna giggled and nodded. "I won't lie to you honey; I did. Immensely. I'm only curious where the sudden interest came from. I don't feel it."

Talos rolled his head indifferently, finally lifting himself from her so she could part from the tree. He then took Alanna's hand in his and they started off towards camp. "Tanya again. She's worried you might be trying to control me, so I decided to see for myself how simple it is."

"And? What'd you think?"

"It's simple, Alanna. Really, really simple. Like moving my own muscles."

"So you agree with her?"

"Not at all," he assured. "I'm only that much more impressed with you, actually. To be in my mind as much as you are and not use those powers must take an incredible amount of restraint."

"Are you worried?" she softly asked.

"Nah. Couldn't ask for a better mind-mate," he smoothly replied with a squeeze of her hand. "Or a better wife, for that matter."

"Hmm!" she beamed, glancing towards her ring. He couldn't, could he? "And how will you improve your performance tonight, my love?"

He smirked. "I was thinking it's probably fair to have you take control."

"You'd do that?" Alanna giggled.

"Mm. I don't eat, though."

"Oh, I know y-" she stopped mid-thought, and Talos looked her way. "You want to familiarize yourself with how it feels," she muttered instead.

He cleared his throat. "Yeah."

"I can take you unawares, you know. You just have to trust me."

"And I do," he hastily replied. "All I'm thinking is, I wouldn't blame you if you did. Er, control me that is. I'm putting you in a difficult position with her. With Cass I understood, you two forced me into that, but with Tanya it feels like the opposite."

"It feels a lot like distrust, husband."

Talos nodded, staring into the grass. "I'm sorry."

Alanna groaned, "no, I'm sorry. You're more than right to be curious, and instead I lashed out at you. Let's drop it."

He smiled, squeezing her hand. "Yeah. And, it's fine, really. I'll take the lead again tonight. And again the next. And agai-" Alanna pushed on his arm, causing him to stumble through a patch of tall grass, "and again until the world falls into itself, as Tanya says. Because I do trust and love you, Alanna. I love you so much that I'll have you drink seed from another woman every night."

The enchantress huffed, shaking her head. "She was right, Talos. You are base."

"What in all the hells does that even mean?" he chuckled. Alanna leaned into him, stroking his arm.

It means you think with your cock, love.

"As would you if you had one. Gods. Look at her," he replied with a nod. Alanna followed his gaze, and soon agreed with him wholeheartedly. Tanya was making her way towards them, smiling and blushing as her plaited hair and blue silk dress fluttered in the wind.

Is your guilt settled for the day, Talos?

"I think it just came back..." he muttered, grinning as he greedily took in Tanya's form.

"Ready to go, Talos? It's almost noon," Tanya reminded them when she neared. Alanna squeezed her love's arm.

"No," he answered with a smirk. "I lost my desire to ride as soon as I saw you, Tanya. You're stunning."

"Oh! Thank you," she happily replied, running a hand through her hair. "And you're so... you're... giving me that look. Oh gods. Already?"

He nodded to her, still smirking.

"But, you just had me an hour ago?"

"So?"

A flash of lust swept Tanya's lips, and she hastily hiked her dress up to push her panties to the ground.

"Take me, then. I'm... yours," she unabashedly murmured as she stepped out of them.

Alanna felt the shared desire of two, then; a beautiful side-effect of spending so much time with Talos. The same love and need now flowed through her heart and loins just as it did her man's, and she desperately wanted to see Talos and Tanya entangled. Alanna released her grasp on Talos' arm and sat down in the grass instead, fully clothed, and with her legs together.

She watched the lovebirds as they embraced one another and kissed, and she absentmindedly rubbed her thighs together when Talos unskillfully played with Tanya's womanhood through her dress. Alanna smiled when Talos instructed Tanya to lay down on her back, and to rest her head on Alanna's lap.

Alanna couldn't help but stroke her plaited hair as she gazed down on her in admiration. She smiled, then spoke to comfort the guilt in Tanya's eyes as she looked back up at her.

"Don't worry about me. Enjoy him," Alanna whispered, squeezing her hand and caressing her cheek. Tanya nuzzled her cheek against her fingers, and shut her eyes contentedly.

Alanna then decided to prepare her for their man, as he himself was getting himself undressed. She lifted Tanya's dress to reveal her thin calves, her waspish thighs, and eventually her sodden womanhood, and Tanya offered no complaints, but instead only spread her legs and arched her knees. Alanna licked a pair of fingers and walked them up her thigh, then swirled a finger around her clit as the other slipped between her folds.

Tanya was right; they certainly had slept together just an hour ago. Her passage was still slick of cum and extremely sensitive, judging from the light moans escaping her lips as Alanna toyed with her. Alanna stroked her hair again as she fingered the beautiful woman resting on her lap, then decided to prepare Talos for her.

"Tanya..." the enchantress whispered, "how much do you yearn for him to be inside you?"

"I'm..." her eyes fluttered open, and they shared a gentle smile, "a lot."

"You're pulsing for him. You really, really want him," the enchantress further suggested as she pushed up on her inner wall.

"I do..." she moaned. "I really do."

"And how does it feel to be so filled by his seed?" Alanna mused as she slipped her finger out of Tanya's pussy, and played with the cum that escaped.

"It's... ahm... amazing..."

"Like you were created for it, huh? Like you, the great star-walking Tatiana, were only designed to be stuffed by Talos' cock and cum," Alanna murmured, slipping her fingers inside her again.

"Yes... yes, I was made for him," she mewled, grinding against her fingers, "but my name is Tanya, just like he says..."

"Sorry, Tanya," Alanna softly teased. "He wants to fill you again. He wants to fill your womanhood with his seed."