A Dream of Empire Ch. 017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-and I want it... oh, Talos!"

Alanna rolled her head his way, grinning deviously as he stood there looking on with his cock already oh-so-prepared. She forced him to find himself, and he got to his knees and gripped Tanya's legs. Rail her, Alanna thought. Take our whore right in front of me.

Be with me, Talos suggested instead, pushing Tanya's legs further apart as he settled in above her. Alanna nodded to an unheard ask, shutting her eyes whilst stroking Tanya's hair.

Tanya sighed in pleasure as she was slowly filled again. Her hands lazily rose to grip Talos' arms, and he leaned in to kiss her as he pushed as far as he could, soon rubbing against her cervix. Tanya squirmed in Talos' grasp, Alanna's grasp, but moaned with a carnal pleasure as he began to slowly fuck her cum-slick pussy.

Tanya thumped with desire against Talos' cock. She was his, Alanna knew, which meant she was hers by extension. The gods' only knew why she was so combative without Talos' cock jammed in her, but it made no difference now. Alanna rode her man's highs as he made love before her, and she couldn't help but wrap a hand around his neck and pull him in for a kiss as he fucked her.

I love you, Talos, she knew wholeheartedly as his nuts slapped against Tanya's ass.

I won't ever deserve you, he guiltily felt in reply. Alanna only kissed him deeper to tell him he was wrong, to show him he deserved it all, all the while Tanya moaned in pleasure beneath them.

"Oh, Talos!" Tanya cried out as she was ravaged, her head rhythmically bumping against Alanna's thigh as she was consumed by lust. Talos held her steady for the greater part of a half-hour whilst she came on his cock, pulsing against him, and Alanna sighed in pleasure as she felt her man near his peak.

"Cum in her, love," Alanna accidentally moaned aloud, "claim her!"

She opened her eyes, realizing her mistake too late; Tanya had her brow furrowed as she looked up at her, but quickly turned her attention back to the man fucking her.

She wrapped her legs around his, pulling him in. "Claim me, Talos. I'm yours," she sighed in agreement. And no man, not even Talos, could resist such a statement.

He brought his grip to her waist as he thrust into her to the hilt, his pillar twitching deep within Tanya's cunt as he came. Alanna pulled her dress up to help avoid the steady stream of seed that soon began to ooze from her, and Talos dove on top of Tanya to kiss her passionately as they laid in post-coital bliss, his cock still twitching inside her.

Talos removed himself from her a minute later, then scanned the clearing for a pair of panties in the grass. He grabbed them only to throw them in Tanya's face, as she came down from her peak with shallow breaths. She giggled for him, and quickly slipped her panties up her legs while Alanna stroked her hair.

"Alanna?" she murmured.

"Mm?"

"I... apologize," she exhaled, "for my words earlier. You deserve better from me."

You're damned right I do. "Pay it no mind," the enchantress smiled.

Alanna held her head up so she could get out from under her, then helped lift Tanya to her feet. There, they both worked to smooth out her dress and wipe it clean of grass. It was already horribly ruined, though, so their combined efforts made little difference. They hugged just after, as if it was a physical representation of Tanya's apology.

"Well, we better make some miles before nightfall," Talos gruffly said as he dressed himself. Tanya pinched Alanna's arm, and the two sorceresses turned to him.

"But what of Alanna's gift?" Tanya innocently asked of him with a pout. He glanced at her.

"What of Alanna's...?" he then glanced at Alanna, who decided to pout in turn. "Oh."

"It's okay, really," the enchantress giggled truthfully. She was just as content as they were; or, as content as she thought they were. Tanya appeared to have second thoughts on the matter.

"How can you even say that, Alanna? When I am so filled yet you are not? What kind of monster would I be if I didn't have him see to you now?"

She's as insatiable as me, Alanna beamed in realization. "That's true, Tanya. I do deserve some of his attentions, huh?"

"Uh huh," she pouted.

Talos uttered his thoughts on the matter as his gaze bounced between the two of them. "But it's... already noon... fuck. Against the tree, Alanna," he sternly commanded with a pointed finger.

Alanna bounced on her heels, leaned in to peck Tanya on the cheek, then skipped towards the tree and placed her hands against it. She giggled when she soon felt Talos behind her hiking her dress up, and he quickly slipped her hose down her legs. She wasn't wearing panties today.

"Wait on, Talos. Can I... um..." Tanya bashfully said behind her. Alanna swiveled her head about, only to find Tanya pointing at Alanna's exposed womanhood. Alanna knew she was drenched; she'd been that way ever since waking up this morning. Yet, Tanya somehow found a way to excite her even further.

"Go for it," he smirked, waving a hand Alanna's way. She clenched her eyes shut in excitement and slipped further down the tree, presenting more of herself as Tanya fell to her knees behind her, clutching her thighs.

"I, um, I've no idea what I'm doing, Alanna. But you'll... you'll tell me?" a hungry sorceress admitted and asked as she licked her lips in anticipation, staring at Alanna's sodden pussy.

"Uh huh!" Alanna squeaked in reply. She never did tell her, though, as Tanya settled in behind her and licked at her womanhood. Nor did she say anything when she brought a thumb to her pearl and massaged it as she extended her tongue into her. She certainly didn't say anything when Tanya decided to suck on her clit, either, but she shouted with pleasure when Alanna came on her face ten moments later.

"Omigosh! Tanya!" she exclaimed with quivering knees. Tanya rubbed her for another minute, then got to her feet and stepped beside her wearing a wet grin.

"That's for last night," she giggled, her bashfulness now gone and replaced by confidence. "Do you mind if I stay while he takes you?"

Alanna reached for her hand and grasped it, holding it against the tree as Talos got in behind her. "I'd love it!" she squealed, sharing a lustful and mindless grin with her whilst her love penetrated her needy pussy. Tanya giggled, likely from Alanna's sudden moan, and leaned in to whisper in her ear as she was taken from behind.

"You drank from me last night because of him, huh?"

Alanna bit her lip, and forced out a nod as she was fucked against the wood.

"I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed him using you. Didn't you?" Tanya continued unabated. Oh gods...

"I did! Yeah!" Alanna screamed. Tanya pecked her on the cheek, then bounced up to meet Talos' gaze as he drove into Alanna from behind.

"Talos?" she pouted. "I don't think Alanna deserves you until she's eaten me again. Wouldn't you agree?"

Alanna tightly clenched Tanya's hand and the tree upon hearing her words, and Talos stopped his thrusts into her. Tanya's sudden change in demeanor caused sparks to fly in her head, and Alanna realized all she wanted to do was to agree. Oh gods... Talos... please don't enter me, please don't enter me...

"Doesn't really matter what I think," Talos answered as he slipped from her, "since Alanna thinks the same. Sorry, slut. Her first," he said, spanking her ass for good measure.

Tanya giggled. "You can have her when I'm done."

Alanna couldn't believe it. She slowly pushed away from the tree and sank to her knees, then looked up at Tanya as she lifted her dress, only to find her giggling gleefully in anticipation as she gazed back down. Alanna licked her lips, and dutifully pleasured the beautiful woman before her.

And, as expected, the party never did leave the copse of oaks atop the hillside that day.