All Comments on 'A Dream of Empire Ch. 018'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Domination magic?

:-) "Gracious, even," Talos dryly replied.

Continue to be impressed by the magic system(s) in your world.

Questions: The difference between domination magic and the more modern (in your world) enchantress-style mind entering is a matter of whether the (sorceress's/er's) point of view is totally replaced by the targets point of view, or shared between enchantress and target, and more fleeting? Can domination magic work with humans/elves/etc? Can it be consensual?

So, Talos has tasked himself with preventing a war between humans and elves. There are things about himself (roughly) that he does not know yet (forshadowed in a few earlier stories); very much looking forward to your handling of this and where it leads.

(These stories have been enjoyable to me personally; thank you for writing them. Partial isomorphisms; will not say more.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
217 Followers
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES