All Comments on 'A Dream of Empire Ch. 023'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fine chapter, good to see attention to internally-consistent detail

Liked both this chapter 23 and the previous chapter 22 a lot. Keeping this comment brief and generic.

Inquisition again, ugh, with multiple Imperial attackers dead. That was a stupid move by the Empire (Inquisition). They've underestimated Talos a couple of times now. Similarly, at least Talos/Tanya realized that it was sloppy to use his real name in the arena, and Alanna needs to take the Empire's Inquisition much more seriously.

Some emotionally persuasive writing on pages 2,3. You've convincingly worked out the dynamics of the relationships (including trust and love), and of merges. (I was wondering about the middle line on the Memory Crystal all week. :)

Comment: Talos will be lonelier without the merge, as he admitted. Hoping he will have a way to keep in touch if the plan proceeds as described. And as Tanya quickly learns the ways of the Enchantress, other possibilities might open up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES