A Dream Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the loft, Vicki leaned close to JP's ear and whispered, "Watching them is getting me so fucking horny. Just feel how wet my pussy is."

JP reached down only to find that Vicki had unzipped her pants to reveal a crotchless pair of red panties. Moving his hand lower, he instantly found her sodden pussy and slid a finger in.

A groan escaped Vicki's lips and the young couple stopped.

"Did you hear that?" the woman asked.

The young man held his cock in her as he listened. "I don't hear anything."

The two stayed as they were with his cock buried deep inside of her until she began to move. "I guess it was just a bird or something in the rafters," she sighed as she pulled him tight against her breasts. "Play with my tits. Suck on them. Better yet, leave a nice big hickie on them. Mark me and make me your woman."

He instantly leaned down and clamped onto one of her distended nipples as he resumed pounding into her.

Without saying a word, Vicki slowly stood up and wiggled her finger for JP to follow her. Then she turned around, bent over, and leaned against the wall. Using her hands, she pulled her butt cheeks apart, exposing her dripping pussy. Her invitation was obvious.

JP stood and followed her, unbuckling and dropping his pants as he stood behind her. Silently, he reached forward and spread her inner lips apart with one hand while aiming his cock with the other, centering the head against her pink, lust-swollen pussy and pushed.

Vicki groaned softly as he filled her tight, slick tunnel. Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled as she wiggled her ass, causing his shaft to squirm inside her. "Fuck me good," was all she said before lowering her head back against the wall, pushing back onto his cock.

Gripping her hips, he pulled out until just the head of his cock was still in her. Then he pushed forward, driving into her, filling her again. In and out he rocked, enjoying the feel of her clinging wet pussy as it sucked and pulled on his shaft.

They fell into a rhythm as old as time as he began to caress her soft heart-shaped ass cheeks. Gently, he used his thumbs to pull them apart so he could watch his hard cock penetrate her inner core. He loved the way her hole stretched around his thickness, the way her inner lips vanished and appeared with each stroke. He marveled at how hot and wet she was, causing his cock to glisten with her oily juices.

His brain began to shift into overdrive. He was once again fucking the most beautiful woman he'd ever known. His hard cock was buried in her as she squirmed and twitched enticing him to drive it deeper and deeper into her. His strokes began to pick up speed as he pounded forward against the wall. Soon he was driving into her as hard as he could, her butt cheeks shaking each time his pelvis slammed into them.

Vicki matched him stroke for stroke, thrusting her hips back to meet his, each time taking his cock as far into her as possible until she felt it hitting her cervix. A wave of searing pleasure/pain enveloped her while she bit her lower lip.

Beneath them, they could hear the grunting and cooing of the other couple fucking.

JP reached forward and pulled Vicki's top open, freeing her tits, only to be surprised when he cupped them and found a delicate chain stretched from one nipple to the other. "Wha...?" he started to say only to be silenced by Vicki's look as she glanced over her shoulder at him.

Wordlessly she mouthed, "A special present for you."

Intrigued, JP moved so he could look at her hanging breasts and the chain dangling from them. Made of gold, it hung from loops that encircled her nipples and then hung beneath her breasts. Directly in the center of the chain was a golden ball that swayed in time with their movements. Questioningly, he looked at her as he lifted the ball.

"It adds weight, causing the chain to pull on my nipples which gets me horny," she whispered. "I bought it when I started planning this trip. If you want, it can represent Jacob, and each one that gets added after that can represent another baby.

JP grabbed the chain and gave it a tug, watching as Vicki's body tensed from the sensation.

Unable to hold back, she moaned and fucked back at him even harder. Soon her ass was a blur as they pounded at each other.

Distantly, they heard the young man, "What was that? I thought I heard something up in the loft."

"I don't care," his partner replied in a pleading voice. "Just fuck me. I'm almost ready to cum and I want to feel you filling my pussy with a load of your hot cream when I do."

The sounds of their flesh slapping against each other soon filled the barn.

In the loft, Vicki's pussy clutched at JP's invading cock. Her hot juices seemed to be hot enough to scald JP's shaft as he felt his slapping up against her pussy. He could feel his balls churn with a load of hot seed and knew that he wouldn't last much longer.

Letting go of the chain, he reached down to stroke her hard clit. "I'm gonna cum soon, baby. I'm gonna fill your pussy with a load of my baby-making cum... gonna knock you up and fill your stomach with our baby," he slurred quietly. "Cum with me. Let me feel your pussy clamp down on my hard cock. Let me feel your pussy juices soaking me. I want to feel them running from your pussy like a faucet."

Vicki sighed as she felt him rub her. Her pussy trembled as she grew closer and closer to her own orgasm. Reaching back, she cupped his bouncing balls and squeezed.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill your hot cunt with my thick seed. Cum with me," he moaned.

Vicki clamped down with her pussy muscles holding him in place as the walls of her tunnel rippled up and down the length of his shaft.

His cockhead grew larger before sending a hot stream of sticky cum shooting up into her waiting womb. Again and again it jerked, each time sending strand after strand of his baby-making seed splashing up into her sacred place, filling her to capacity.

She shuttered as she felt his hot seed coat her inner walls. Pushing her ass back tight against his pelvis, she clenched her legs together, trapping his spurting cock deep inside her pussy. Then she began to jerk and shake through her own orgasm.

"AAAAAAAEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII," Vicki cried as her orgasm overwhelmed her and she heard the young woman below scream, "CCCCUUMMMiiinnnggggg."

Instantly, they heard the man yell from below, "What the fuck was that?"

"I don't know," the young woman answered as she grabbed her clothes from the ground. "Maybe my old auntie was right about this barn being haunted. I really don't care. After what you just did to me I'll come back here as often as you want just as long as you fuck me but right now I think we better leave. No telling what might be up there and if it's a ghost I don't wanna meet it like this."

Quickly grabbing his clothes, the young man followed the woman out the barn door and into the receding storm.

Slowly, Vicki and JP sank to the floor of the loft stifling their laughter.

"Hey, Mr. Ghost," Vicki teased.

"Hey yourself, Mrs. Ghost," JP replied as his shrinking cock slipped from her cum filled pussy.

They lay there for a moment, hugging each other until the combination of their sweat and the straw began to itch.

Vicki smiled and kissed him. "I love you," she sighed.

"I love you, too," he told her. "I still can't believe we just did that with that couple here."

"I know," she replied. "I can't either. It's almost like a scene from a porn movie. Yet here we are, naked together, with your cum seeping from my well-fucked pussy. And I am already looking forward to doing it again."

"Again?" he asked. "I'm not sure after what we've already done the last two days that I can do anything right now."

Giggling she replied, "I know, I know but there's always tomorrow and the day after and the day after."

JP groaned jokingly as he stood and reached for her.

"I forgot my diaphragm," she said as their combined cum ran down her leg.

Taking her in his arms and hugging her, he replied, "Well, like you said there's always tomorrow."

Slowly, they dressed and climbed back on the motorcycle to head back to the hotel.

"Mmmmmmm," Vicki sighed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yessssss," she hissed. "It's just that the vibration from the cycle is hitting all the right places."

A knowing smile formed on JP's face as he continued, occasionally hitting a bump or pot-hole on purpose only to be rewarded by a moan from behind him until he felt Vicki suddenly stiffen and moan.

When they got back, Vicki quickly got off the cycle and entered their room. JP followed soon after only to find her stretched out on the bed with her fingers deep in her pussy.

"Did I miss something?" he quipped.

Laughing she replied, "No silly. I was just putting my diaphragm in. When I came on the cycle I soaked my pants so I needed to get out of them. While I was at it, I figured I'd put my diaphragm in to hold in the rest of our juices."

JP simply stood there and looked at her. "Sexy, very sexy."

When she was done, they showered together making sure to touch each other in all the most intimate places before drying off and going out for dinner. Afterwards, a slow stroll up and down Main St. brought them back to their hotel.

"So what do you think of this place?" Vicki asked.

"I love it," JP answered. "It's where I met you, where we made love together for the first time, and where we made Jacob.

JP had no idea how happy Vicki was to hear his answer but he would find out... very soon.

12