A Drinking Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God you're so big," Sophie panted as she looked down at my nine-inch cock, biting her lip and running her soft little hand up and down it. Suddenly, she flipped me over on my bed so she was on top of me and took my shirt off. She kissed her way down my neck, my chest, and my stomach, and finally put her lips around my cock, sucking it into her mouth as far as she could take it.

"Oh, fuck yes."

It felt SO good. Her mouth was so wet and warm, and she sucked my dick perfectly, going deep down my shaft, and sucking on the head when she came back up. She opened her mouth and slapped it against her tongue, swirled her tongue around the head, then went back down on it, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

"Oh fuck baby don't stop," I breathed out as I grabbed the back of her head. "Mmmmm fuck, Sophie, that's soooo good!"

She deepthroated me a few more times, then licked up and down my cock, and slowly continued licking up my abs and up my chest, finally kissing my neck and making her way to my lips. With our tongues intertwined, I ripped her shirt and bra off, leaving her in just her lace trim thong. I ran my hands over her smooth, soft ass, then flipped her over again.

I slid my hand down her body, slowly slipping under the hem of her thong and down to her pussy. I could tell that she was completely shaved, and the second my finger slid between her lips I could feel how wet she was. Her pussy was soaking wet, literally dripping. She must have been insanely horny. I ran my finger up between her lips, starting at the hole. As my fingertip grazed over her clit, her whole body shook and she gasped.

I crawled down the bed until I was eye level with her pussy. Her thong was just in the way, so I grabbed it with both hands and literally tore it in half.

"Fuck that was hot," she said.

She lifted her hips so I could pull the rags away, and as soon as I had tossed them aside, I dove face first into her pussy. My tongue attacked her dripping hole first, lapping up her delicious juices. I could hear her soft moans as I licked up her pussy, my tongue splitting her lips as it found her throbbing clit. She moaned loudly as I swirled it around with my tongue, and she grabbed the back of my head, forcing my face into her crotch. I licked her pussy with hunger, twirling around her clit with my tongue as her legs shook from the pleasure. I slid a finger into her soaking wet pussy and slid it in and out while I ate her out. I could feel her legs start to shake more violently, so I finger fucked her faster and I dug my tongue into her swollen clit. Her moans became louder and louder. The force she was applying to my head grew stronger, and her whole body started to convulse uncontrollably.

"Oh my God oh fuck Damon don't stop please don't stop," she begged me as wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body.

Finally, she pushed my head away from her pussy, and her body stopped shaking. She sat up, threw me on my back and climbed on top of me.

"I want your dick inside me right now, Damon."

She grabbed my cock and positioned it right at her hole. She slowly sat down on it with her eyes closed, and a gasp escaped her lips when the head popped in. Her pussy was so wet that my cock slid in with ease, and she started to ride me. I grabbed her sexy ass and thrust into her. Every time her hips sank down, I thrust my dick up into her. She was moaning really loudly, now. I reached up and grabbed her big boobs, and they bounced in my hands while she rode me. I pinched her nipples and she let out a small gasp.

"Oh fuck Sophie that's so good," I panted.

"Oh my God fuck me hard Damon."

Her wet pussy going up and down my shaft felt so good. I started to feel like I was going to cum, so I pulled out, flipped her on her back and climbed on top of her, sliding my dick back in. She scratched my back with her long nails, wrapped her legs around me and moaned into my ear.

"Fuck me."

I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She dug her nails into my back, dragging them across leaving huge scratches. This just turned me on more, and I started fucking her even faster. I didn't think I'd last much longer.

"Sophie I'm about to cum," I warned her.

"When you do, pull out and cum on me. I want your cum all over me."

She looked me in the eye and bit her lip while she said it, and in that second, I felt my orgasm coming. I pulled my dick out of her pussy and aimed it over her stomach. Ropes of thick, white cum shot out of my cock and splattered on her stomach, the more forceful ones reaching up to cover her tits. As the last of my cum was released, she scooped some of it up with a finger and put it in her mouth.

"Fuck, that's hot," I told her.

I collapsed next to her, and I put an arm around her. She looked over at me and kissed me on the lips, and giggled. It was a cute, naughty giggle, and I loved it. She kissed me again, looked in my eyes, then rolled over so we could spoon. My dick rested against her ass, and I put an arm around her waist, feeling the cum that was still splattered all over her front and pulling her body tightly against mine.

We fell asleep to the sound of sirens outside my window.

12