A Drive to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another hearty meal her book was retrieved from the coffee table and was opened up, yet no matter how hard she tried Stacey could not focus enough to read as her thoughts just kept going back to a naughtier area of her mind, the part that hadn't really quieted since arriving at the cabin. Setting the book down Stacey gave up trying to focus on anything else and instead started getting ready for bed.

"Why do I keep thinking such dirty thoughts?," she wondered aloud to the dark empty room as she lay under the sheets, but deep inside she already knew the answer.

It's because I haven't gotten any action in quite some time, and my body needs more than self pleasuring from silly what-if scenarios. But how the heck am I supposed to satisfy this urge? I'm not going to just go back into town and mess around with the first guy I find: I'm not that kind of girl by any means.

Thinking back to the last time she had been completely satisfied in that manner the revved up girl came to the conclusion that it had been the same night whose memory had sparked her weekend of horniness. Laying there alone in bed an idea slowly started to form in her mind.

What if. . . no, that's crazy talk. Try as she might however, the thought kept popping back into her mind.

What if I relive that moment again? That was the perfect set-up and it will give me just what I need without degrading myself or my standards.

Feeling the stirring in her crotch once more Stacey lay there in bad slowly rubbing herself as she thought up the perfect plan to get her the sexual satisfaction she was desperately seeking at the moment. Her finish that night was one of the best she had had in a long time, yet she hoped that the actual best was waiting just around the corner.

. . .

The excitement was building by the second as Stacey packed her duffel bag that next morning while preparing to leave the cabin. Wearing a simple summer dress that cut decently low the garment wasn't anything special, yet the eager girl was thinking more about what she wasn't wearing underneath, along with her overall plans for those lack of undergarments, that got her going as she tidied up her aunt and uncle's vacation home. Doing a final sweep the excited young woman felt good about the condition of the place and her attempt to grab everything that was hers, so the young woman locked the cabin up and made her way to her car. Throwing the duffel bag in the seat next to her she got in her vehicle and took off down the dirt road, her safety asylum for the weekend disappearing in the rearview mirror behind her. Turning onto the highway the growing more anxious and excited by the minute female drove for about an hour or so until she was in a stretch of road that was pretty deserted yet close enough to her hometown that it was the closest city nearby. Not too many people took this road, which worked into Stacey's plans perfectly.

Pulling off to the side of the road the young woman collected herself, calming her over-worked breathing to a normal level before grabbing her phone and calling her insurance company to report that her car died and needed a tow. When the operator began to go over the various trucks that were covered by her insurance Stacey cut the lady off.

"Yes, I have been towed before and I had great service so I would like to use that company again. It was called "John's Towing". Giving a little more information so the operator could locate the company Stacey was put on hold as the insurance person told the supposedly stranded female she needed to check to see if that company was actively taking calls at this time. Sitting in her car Stacey swore softly as the sound of on-hold music filled her ears.

Crap, I never even thought about if he would be on-call now or not, what happens if someone else is sent to come get me?

Her fears were allayed however as the operator came back on the line.

"Alright Miss, we were able to get ahold of your requested driver and he stated he will be there as soon as he can."

Settling in for the wait Stacey spent the hour squirming in her chair, going back and forth on if she had just made the best or the worst choice of her life as every time she squirmed the fabric of her dress brushed across bare cheeks, reminding her of her intent, not that she needed any reminder. As she thought back to all the buildup of the weekend her hormones took over and by the time the familiar tow-truck appeared on the horizon the horny woman was 100 percent in favor for what was about to go down, feeling her panty-less crotch began to heat up more and more as the vehicle loomed closer and closer. Not waiting for the older man inside the cab to come up to her car Stacey practically jumped out of her vehicle and walked up to the still parking truck as it turned around and slowly backed towards her, feeling the slight breeze trickle across her already damp crotch. Coming to a stop the door opened and John stepped out, looking just like he had the last time the much younger female had seen him, minus any visible bulge in his pants of course - which Stacey was hoping to change rather quickly.

Sauntering over the elated girl smiled warmly, waving to the the grizzled older man, the motion of which caused her unencumbered breasts to sway freely under her dress provocatively. At first the driver just looked at her strangely, wondering why someone he was towing was giving him such a warm greeting, but as the girl neared his eyes lit up with recognition.

"Oh, well it's you, I didn't think I'd ever see . . . you . . . again."

As the words came out of his mouth the man's face instantly reddened in embarrassment as he proceeded to awkwardly stare at his feet suddenly, but not before drinking in the woman's body he clearly remembered fondly. Removing any need for such an emotion Stacey walked up and wrapped the man in a large hug, her hardened nipples pressing up firmly against his grimy overalls from under the thin dress.

"Hi John - it sure is me! It's good to see you again - I was hoping you wouldn't forget me!"

Taking the cue John looked up, the redness slowly leaving his cheeks.

"Oh, trust me, you're not someone I would forget."

Clearing his throat the tow-truck driver looked around at the deserted road, trying hard not to stare at her for too long as he attempted to maintain his manners.

"What are you doing out here? Trying to pick up that man of yours again?"

Stacey's smile dropped.

"No, no, that guy is out of my life for good now - I was actually coming home from a weekend getaway - I needed a . . . reset kind of weekend."

A look of real concern crossed the older man's face as he forced himself to look up from his feet to peer into her eyes.

"Well I'm truly sorry to hear that, I hope you found what you were looking for."

'Oh my gosh, this guy is so nice! Most men would think only of my boobs after seeing them out in the open but he is genuinely concerned about me! How sweet!'

The smile quickly returned to the young woman's lips.

"Oh, well, I'm definitely on my way to where I want to be - the weekend's not over yet though!"

After exchanging a few more pleasantries and finding out that the older driver hadn't actually been on the clock this afternoon but wasn't doing anything so when a call came in for him by name he decided to answer it John went to work on getting Stacey's car hooked up. Telling him she'd wait in the cab for him to finish up the dress-clad female darted into the expansive truck. Shutting the door she looked around the familiar expansive cab.

Okay, so I have the set-up that I desperately wanted, what do I do with it now?

The last time had been a true rush, but that was because it had been an on the fly impromptu decision made in the heat of the moment, so the slim female knew that trying to recreate that same scenario just wouldn't work.

I need to get that spark back - how can I do that this time? I need this to go well, I won't be able to handle myself if I end up unsatisfied by the end of this trip . . . I'll go insane!

Looking out the back window the anxious girl saw that the tow truck driver had almost finished hooking her car up.

A sudden impulse hit her as she sat on the bench seat, a truly shocking yet undeniably exciting idea unfolding.

"Well, now or never. . ." she mumbled excitedly as she acted on her decision, the heat returning to her crotch as she quickly unbuttoned the front of her dress.

Instead of leaving the dress opened to give the driver a good view of her bosom like she had started with last time the now-horny-as-ever girl forewent any build-up and purely slipped the dress completely off her lithe body in one fluid motion, now sitting completely naked in the cab.

This will be an interesting start to things, the hesitant yet amped-up woman thought as she shoved the crumpled dress into a corner on the floor of the cab with her bare toes just as the driver's side door opened.

"Alright, you're all set-up so now we can hit the . . . holy mother of god."

Sitting there in nothing but her birthday suit Stacey giggled like a schoolgirl, causing her breasts to bounce deliciously up and down as she sat there naked in the truck.

"Oh, this? I just figured we could pick up where we left off last time? Do you disagree with that sentiment?"

Shaking his head in disbelief John clambered into the truck and turned it on, casting another long glance at the nude woman next to him.

"I don't think I will ever understand women."

Situating himself in his seat the older man pulled the truck off the side of the road and took off down the deserted highway. Several silent minutes as well as sidelong glances occurred before he spoke up again.

"Now why would a beautiful young woman like yourself do something like this in front of a gnarly old man like me?"

Laughing instead of giggling this time as her jitters had subsided from the initial rush the young female sat slightly turned in her seat to give the driver the best view of her exposed body.

"Well, John, last time was clearly not planned out, but you were such a nice guy and, well, you are one of the first guys to truly appreciate what I have to offer."

Eyes lowering to the visible bulge in the tented coveralls Stacey's grin grew even wider.

"And clearly you are enjoying yourself as well, so I consider it a win-win!"

Shifting in his chair which didn't hide his erection at all the grizzled driver grunted.

"Well of course I enjoy it - I don't ever find myself in the company of unclothed woman, much less young and beautiful ones like yourself."

The response elicited another jovial laugh as Stacey reached over to playfully touch the older man's arm.

"Awww your so sweet, see? Even more reason for this set-up to occur, it's what we both need!"

Sitting there in the nude Stacey felt the exhilarating rush course through her, yet it wasn't enough for the young woman as she had been in this spot before, causing her to realize that she would need to push this stint further in order to get the satisfaction she was seeking. A next-level-naughty thought was pushed into her mind, causing the young woman to unbuckle her seat and slide across the bench towards the man behind the wheel.

"So you're saying you haven't seen many exposed breasts in person then, is that right?"

Focusing on the road John snorted, not noticing the new proximity between him and his passenger.

"I think that would be an understatement. . ."

Thrusting her chest outwards Stacey extended herself as much as she could, turning in her seat so that her bare boobs were right next to John.

"Well then it's safe to say you probably haven't felt many either. . . would you like to feel mine?"

Head whipping over the man's eyes immediately went down to the slim girl's bosom easily within reach, where they lingered for a long moment before they begrudgingly went back to the road.

"Uhm, well, I don't . . ."

Reaching out a slender hand grabbed his own, gently pulling it off the steering wheel and placing it on an exposed breast.

"Mmmm, I bet that feels good right? Go ahead and give it a little squeeze, see what it's all about . . ."

A slight moan escaped the girl's lips as the veteran driver complied, grabbing her mammary gland hesitantly yet excitedly at the same time. Urging him onward Stacey wriggled in her seat as the man's hand explored both breasts, his finger tracing the outline of her now hardened nipples as he caressed her upper torso. John said not a word as the truck clambered on down the highway, a mix of elation and embarrassment etched on his face as he struggled to stay focused on the road in front of him. The bulge in his pants twitched, showing the naked girl next to him how he really felt about what was going on regardless of what his face tried to convey. Horniness now in full swing the female's eyes kept going back to that bulge while her exposed breasts were being massaged.

I bet this guy has never had his dick touched by anyone other than himself . . . how sad for him!

Continuing to look at his crotch Stacey realized her lust level was urging her on to the next logical step in the game she was playing.

I am going to make this man's day - hell his year. Maybe even decade!

With the driver's one hand still hungrily alternating between left and right breast the nude female passenger used her own hand and slowly guided it towards John's lap. The older man jumped slightly as he felt the delicate hand slide along his pants, causing Stacey to laugh throatily.

"Whoa, calm down there cowboy, I just see that you're a little . . . cramped over here so I thought I would help you out a bit."

Feeling a slickness start to form between her legs the young woman slowly unzipped John's coveralls, guiding her hand inside of his boxers to delicately wrap around his erect member. Feeling the substantial size of it her suspicions were only confirmed as she pulled the man's genitals out of his pants, the rather expansive penis springing into view.

"Holy crap John, you're pretty huge!"

The man at the wheel only grunted, having just enough focus to keep the truck on the road with all that was going on inside the cab. With her hand still wrapped around his dick Stacey slowly starting sliding it up and down.

"Since I've freed this beast I might as well give it some attention, don't you think?"

Another grunt was the only response given as the strokes began to get faster and faster.

Feeling her own juices ramping up the naked girl began to plot her next course of action while gripping the large member in her dainty hands, everything happening on the fly now as this was farther than she had ever planned on going when she had hatched the plan in her haze of horny lust back at the cabin. The young woman's mood however wasn't much different now, in fact the lustful feeling was only intensified as she become lost in the heat of the moment.

I already have his dick out and am giving him a handjob, which is admittedly farther than I would originally planned on taking this, but what's the harm in going the extra step here? This will definitely be the ride of his life now!

Committed to giving John the time of his life Stacey continued to slowly stroke his penis, deftly sliding her hands up and down his long shaft. Continuing the motion she lowered her head smoothly down towards his shaft, her lips eventually coming into contact with the mushroom head as she gave it a light kiss. A convulsion coursed through the shocked man's body at the contact, yet he remained silent and continued to stare at the road ahead, both hands now on the wheel and giving it a death grip while his focus was clearly not on what was in front of him.

Getting a taste of pre-cum on her lips the adventurous woman's mouth opened wider until it could take the whole girth of his dick, slowly lowering her head until most of the older man's shaft was in her mouth. Tightening her lips she pulled upwards, her tounge lashing out as she began to slowly bob up and down on the erect penis, her hands which had remained glued to it this whole time now moving in motion with her mouth.

A moan finally escaped the driver's mouth, telling the girl sucking him off that she was doing a damn good job.

Not that he would probably know the difference, the satiated girl thought to herself as she increased the pace, John's pelvis now unconsciously thrusting in tune with the bobbing of her mouth, his cock occasionally pressing up against the back of the young woman's throat.

Hearing another moan escape the man's lips Stacey knew he wouldn't last much longer. The thought made her extremely happy that she could bring the man to a finish, but it also brought some concern as she had never actually done a blow job to completion and swallowed semen before - generally in the past it had just been a precursor to sex so it had never even come up in prior engagements. Continuing to suck on John's dick the nude performer didn't have time to figure out what she should do as with a soft bellow the older man's dick erupted a glob of semen straight into the back of her throat. Having no other course of action the startled girl continued to suck, managing to swallow the load down in the process and finding it to be not too bad. Knowing she could handle his cum now Stacey aggressively bobbed on the older man's still hardened member with renewed vigor, sucking every last drop out of him as the two of them continued to barrel down the empty highway.

Feeling the slow retraction of his erection Stacey finally eased her mouth off of it, her own juices now flowing freely down her leg as her body was now completely amped with passion as she licked the last of his semen off his wilting dick. Extremely proud of herself for having finished off a man who had deserved such service the horny girl couldn't help but feel unsatisfied herself as sexual desire pounded through her veins, continuing to fill her up with lustful passion that was almost impossible to contain. Feeling the urge to rub herself to a finish, instead the nude beauty looked up at John, swiping her hand across her face to wipe any lasting reside off.

"Pull over."

Still reeling from what had just happened the driver took a moment to respond, glancing over at the naked woman who was still saddled up next to him.

"Wait, what? Why do I need to pull over - are you okay?"

Placing her hand on the man's bulky arm the slim female smiled.

"I'm okay, but I would like to be even better, so please pull over as I need your hands to help me out with something."

As the truck pulled off to the side a look of understanding crossed John's face. With jittery hands he put the large truck in park, turning the engine off and glancing over at his passenger.

Scooting across the large bench the young female turned back to face the grizzled driver, spreading her slender legs out on the cab's expansive bench seat. Completely exposing herself to the man Stacey reached across the cab and grabbed his left hand, pulling it down with her and she laid down on the bench, her breasts heaving up and down with excitement. Without saying a word the horny female guided the rather large hand towards her mound, gently rubbing her clit with his index finger a few moments before slipping the digit inside her already extremely wet pussy. Moaning with pleasure she guided the hand in and out of her a few more times before John took over, sliding his finger inside the girl easily half his age with eager enthusiasm.

"That's it, yes, oooohhhh yes. Ahhh, ahhhh yesss."

Instructing the inexperienced man eventually another finger was inserted into her slit, causing a ripple of elation to course through her lithe body as his digits filled up her womanhood. Wriggling on the truck bench Stacey continued to moan with ecstasy, yet as time went on she could tell she was still a long ways away from a climax even after a while of fingering, coming to the disappointing conclusion that it wasn't going to happen with the current set-up.