A Drive to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to finish here, I HAVE to have this win, the horny woman thought as John's fingers continued to slide in and out of her at a rapid pace.

The haze of lust settling over her intensified now that she realized she might not get her finish, her only thought now becoming the need to climax. Opening her eyes she looked over at John's lap, where the man's dick had been left on his lap outside of his fly. Amazed to see it was already becoming erect again she watched in fascination as the swollen member continued to build up until it was once again full mast - in fact it look even larger than it had when it was in her mouth.

Not thinking with anything other than her clitoris the overcharged sex-starved girl sat up quickly, causing a concerned John to pull his fingers out of her sopping vagina.

"Sorry, did I hurt you . . ."

"Shhh," she cut him off, her finger on her lips as she flipped a smooth leg over the older man so that she was now straddling his lap in the middle of the cab, his hard member pressing up against her pelvis.

Passionate desire burning inside of her Stacey lifted her crotch up while reaching down, and without giving it a second thought she took hold of John's thick, expansive cock and plunged the head into her throbbing pussy.

"OOOOHHHHH," the lithe girl moaned, her body shuddering as she slid down the massive dick, feeling it press against her walls tightly as it slowly filled her up. Making it fit inside of her she wriggled down on it, savoring the feeling her pussy was getting as it sank onto his cock until it finally hit the base. Eyes half closed Stacey looked up from where his cock had disappeared inside of her to the tow-truck driver's face, which was currently a mix of astonishment and ecstasy.

"Does that feel good for you with your giant cock in my pussy?"

Lifting herself up Stacey begin to continuously impale herself on the man's cock, her moans increasing in intensity as she could feel her that previously elusive massive climax building up inside of her. Not saying a word John's hand's moved to the slender girl's sides where he began to lift her up and down, his head thrown back against the back window with eyes closed tight as he pumped the small girl in his lap up and down his erection as he impaled her over and over again. Not having to do the work anymore Stacey leaned forward in the cab, pressing her breasts up against the older man's face while her insides continued to get pummeled as the man's dick seemingly threatened to reach her stomach with each new thrust. Taking the cue John opened his mouth and began licking her nipples, lightly at first and then more and more aggressively until he was giving her playful bites with his mouth while his hips continued to give it his all.

All of the feelings combined was too much for Stacey with the naked female getting fucked by this older tow-truck driver she barely knew out in the open on some public road in the middle of the day.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes, yes ,yes yes fucking YEEEESSS!" She screamed into the truck as a huge climax ripped through her, her whole body twitching in throes of passion as she orgasmed.

A grunt was emitted from John as his cock felt the young woman he was mericlessly fucking's pussy clich tighthly around it. With a moan of his own warm sperm jettisoned out of his member, filling what little space there was in the still-shuddering Stacey's shuddering vagina, sending the battered woman into another mini orgasm as she could feel his cock pulse against her walls while his warm seed coated her insides.

Riding the passionate climax out the two of them continued to grind into each other until both were completely exhausted, the younger woman's body leaning heavily against her partner with exhaustion as they wound down. Climbing off the driver's dick Stacey laid out across the bench, her exposed breasts heaving up and down from heavy breaths while her stretched out pussy remained wide open to the man who had just fucked her thoroughly, a myriad of juices still seeping out of the spent vagina; both of them were too tired to care about any of that at the moment, however.

Collecting himself a few minutes later John tucked his juice-coated dick into his pants and zipped it up, moving back into the driver's seat so that they could get on their way. Pulling out onto the road the truck began its trek back towards Stacey's house, who was still lying completely naked and utterly exposed on the cab's bench and was making no move to change that situation.

"You know, last time I saw you I think I lied to you," John said quietly as he looked over at the naked beauty next to him, who based on her current state he had seemingly nearly fucked senseless. "I'm pretty sure THIS is the best pick-up I ever had."