All Comments on 'A Driving Lesson'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh happy day when daddy cums in daughter's pussy. May the world be a better place where incest and beastiality are as common as bacon and eggs. God will be smiling upon thee.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 10 years ago
Oh Wow!

Great story made even better by your incredible writing skills. I will be reading more of your submissions!

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 10 years ago

Good Story ! More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Great story but not enough. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmm

That was awesome wish it carried on I am horny now myself got 3 daughters

XxSexPixiexXXxSexPixiexXabout 10 years ago
Mmmm!

Well, I must say that made me so horny. More please and thank you

MockingjayMockingjayalmost 10 years ago

Great story!

I'm not disappointed!!! Very promising!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

I love your writing! Makes me want more! Love that he fills her with his seed. Also love that he resisted but gave into his baser desires! Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me wet

Love daddy/daughter, and your writing is amazing, thank you for a great story. :)

LearinLearinover 8 years ago
Whoa...

This story was definitely hot. The use of adjectives is blatant, otherwise I loved your writing style. I also loved that teensy bit of fear that Natasha had when she exposed her pussy to her Dad. All of those feelings were very, very real.

Overall, great job. Writing a short stroker is a hard job, a satisfying stroker even more so, but you ticked almost all of the right boxes. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dripping wet, again!

Always amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did almost the same thing

My daughter was best friends with Chelsea. Her father had divorced the mom and moved overseas. The mom worked two jobs, so ,Chelsea was a constant in our home. When she got her learners permit, she asked if I would help her learn to drive. We went out a couple of times and during one ride she took the road near the train hard. Going over the multiple tracks her tits were bouncing all over in her thin tank and eventually one popped out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She eventually looked down and saw why I was staring. She laughed and asked why I didn't say anything. I told her I was enjoying the view. She looked at me puzzled for a second and the slipped her top down below both tits. She asked how I liked the view now. I told her it was magnificent. She pulled into a county park and then leaned over and kissed me. She said she had always wanted to do that to me. Needless to say, we walked down one of the paths into the woods and found a secluded spot. I took her virginity that warm July afternoon.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
What a delicious story.

This short story is soooooo packed with intense passion soooooo well presented with delicious word usage and phrasing that it has to be read, seriously read, repeatedly, repeatedly read, in order to squeeze all of the meaning and intensity of thought and emotion from the written word. Thank you so much for the multiple lessons in phrasing and word usage presented here. Marvelous use of our beautiful language!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Intense!

You could have quit at page one, it was so perfect. (I was actually expecting that until I saw the continuation.) And yet page two made it even better. Kudos.

Larkfield61Larkfield61about 7 years ago
Introduction

This is the first of your stories that l'm have read, enjoyed it very much. Your description of the girl and the emotions that both were going through was excellent.

Looking forward to reading more.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadalmost 6 years ago
hot

Thank you for sharing your talent through this delightful story.

rayskibbarayskibbaalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I have that fantasy with 5 adult step daughters.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany5 months ago

Not my favourite constellation usually, but what an excellent lesson in lust!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.