All Comments on 'A Drone Overhead'

by robahig

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree..

With the 15 yr old fantasy comment...

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Really hot!

You really got a hot story here. Lots of buttons pushed. We don't often see a good sexy story on this site and in this category unless you like being cuck. Thanks for posting this.

Hope to see more.

Santacruzman

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
@Justgr8 said it all...

@Justgr8 said it all...1*

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 7 years ago
Codswollop

There are other fantasy stories done much better. One very recently, but I can't recall the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You spy on the Hood

and the results may amaze you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seemed like an odd development

The part that made no sense was his wife being okay with the whole thing. That came out of left field and felt wrong even for a fantasy. I think most men would have had very different reactions to a spy drone. First off, call the police. The drone's actions were illegal and could have cost someone at lot. Second reaction would have been to pull his shotgun out of the gun safe and blast the drone to kingdom come. Tough teddy bears for the owner. I just didn't like this fantasy. It felt wrong on too many levels.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

What adolescent, juvenile mind did this story crawl out of?

This unrealistic piece of flotsam with empty characters and fantasy storyline.

Definitely not the most tangible story to date.

Would say nice attempt but, that would be giving the story way too much credit.

Can't even say thanks for the offering up of this story; I felt I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So why was the wife, after all these years, OK with her husband's adultery?

Just didn't make any sense, unless the wife is trying to make up or compensate for her own previous, or planned, adultery. Puzzling and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loser

These twats give trailer trash a good name, soon there be four lifeless bodies floating in the pool when good old Richard empties his 12 guage into the filthy evil friends.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

LOL, this is nothing but a 14 year olds Letter to Penthouse submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. It all comes from one religious retard pretending to be a crowd of hundreds. He posts multiple votes and comments from "Anonymous" or fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, iameasel, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and gushes over these stories with comments like a sissy cuck wannabe. Then he 1-bomb's any good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

You can argue whether Trump is a cheat and a liar, a Russian agent or led a revolt, but one thing for sure: this Trumpite tried to dump all over your story. I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Wow. I am impressed.

😂💪👏👏

Anonymous denunciation.

How brave.

Have a nice day.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Wow. I am impressed.

😂💪👏👏

Anonymous denunciation.

How brave.

Have a nice day.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Careful franceman, or anonymouse will add you to his hit list.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

I hope that Richard finds out and burns their house to the ground after beating the crap out of this guy (or worse). Richard should then take all the money (and the drone) and leave them all behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous