A Drone Overhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I needed to pull out or I'd pass the point of no return. I wasn't ready for that yet. I still needed to fill up Cheryl with my cock. I pulled away and watched as Richard's wife and daughter assumed a 69 position and devoured each other. I offered Angie to join them, but she rebuffed the offer and said she was just a spectator tonight.

Other than wet pussies and the precum dripping from my cock, we were all dry by then so we moved inside to our bed. I lay down on my back and pulled Cheryl over to sit on my cock. I wanted to fill up her love hole and still be able to suck on her massive and firm titties. Ashley positioned herself to be able to lick my shaft as it penetrated her mom's cunt. I could hear Angie tell Ashley to, "lick her asshole. Stick your tongue inside her asshole. Do it you little bitch. Yeah, like that. Now your finger. Fuck her ass with your finger. Give her a DP"

Again I started to feel my balls want to contract and push my cum out. I stopped myself again and repositioned myself face down on the bed with my ass in the air a little. I told them both to take turns licking my asshole. I couldn't tell one mouth from the other, but I could tell that they were taking turns. I felt a finger penetrate my anus and I swear my doctor doesn't go as deep as that finger went. I realized it was Ashley finger fucking my ass when Cheryl crawled in front of me and asked me to lick her ass. She said she wanted it really wet so I could fuck her there. Richard refuses anal sex, but she said she loved it in college. I heartily agreed. After a few minutes of tonguing deep into her rectum I was ready to stretch that tightest of holes to its limit. I pushed Ashley away and told her to "go lick Angie's pussy. I needed to punish her mother". I could hear a little arguing with Angie saying NO, but in the end I could see little Ashley with her face buried in my Angie's crotch. Her moans betrayed that she was loving it.

I had to fight my way in to her ass, and I had to ignore her screams, but eventually I was ball deep into her ass and she was bucking like a bronco. I couldn't stop it anymore. I came in her ass and I came hard. I had a hold of her hair and as I shot my load into her I pulled back on her mane. I refused to let her pull away until my soft dick finally slipped out of her gaping asshole. She was crying and crawled into the fetal position. I tried to comfort her but she turned away. I looked to Angie for advice and I saw her and Ashley scissoring their pussies together. They were really grinding away and hadn't noticed that Cheryl and I had finished.

I pulled Cheryl into me and apologized if I went too far. She eventually reassured me that she was ok and that her tears were because she knew in her heart that Richard would never fuck her like that and it made her sad.

We all jumped in the pool to clean the sex off of us, and then Ashley and Cheryl dressed and left for home. I noticed Cheryl walking a little funny and thought that she might have a hard time explaining her sore ass to Richard when he returned home.

12