All Comments on 'A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 01: Flight'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Got My Interest

Well, I have read a number of Literotica stories which involve characters that are Drow. Some have been good, others, not so much. Of course I must admit to holding all tales of Drow to a rather high standard, the stories by Etaski, of the Red Sisterhood of the Drow.

But this one is off to a very promising start, and I look forward to more. Excellent character introduction and development. No grammatical or spelling errors that I noticed. Please continue!

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

A hell of a good start to a series I would say! Well thought out and in-depth characters, each with an interesting start of a backstory, which adds to the flavor and enjoyment of the whole chapter you have written! Just one critique though; a little bit more detail on the main characters, such as height, weight, eye color, dimensions, etc. Other than that, I will eagerly await each new chapter as it drops! I hope that you do as I do and keep writing!

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I appreciate the feedback and you are right, Jedi. I will add more descriptions to the main characters in the next update!

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkover 5 years ago
Great story

Just finished Chapter 48. I’m loving the story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun to read

Every now and than you discover a story on this side that is actually fun to read. I am genuinly impressed, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
female drow

aren’t female drow all proud to become high priestesses and have unwavering devotion to Lloth?

Doc_4160Doc_4160about 3 years ago

Like the D'rizzt call out.

AerthoAerthoalmost 3 years ago

WARNING for later chapters: Themes/tone dramatically shift in later chapters to mass rape and the degradation of the main characters.

I liked the writing until then and the core cast's development will make you invested in the characters, but that same investment in those characters makes the shift nauseating and deeply unsettling.

Marklynda2Marklynda22 months ago

Shades of J.R.R.Tolkien, a great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew2 months ago

i just stumbled across this story and am glad i did. Aertho, you can piss right off! Gads I feel total disgust for readers who feel they have to warn others of the 'evils' in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
477 Followers
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES