All Comments on 'A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 05: Fire'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying this story

A great story line

Good mix of plot and sex

Waiting for ch 6

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 6 years ago
Nice!

The plot thickens and things are starting to look interesting for this young Drow. Its good to see that she's not a totally twisted bitch, like Quenthel Baenre, but more like Halisstra Melarn. There is a hard edge to her, but a sliver of light has found its way into her soul, giving her a chance for redemption. I'm awaiting chapter 6 with great interest! Keep it up!

Absinth3Absinth3over 3 years ago

I felt a one-paragraph sex scene was anticlimactic. And you lost me at the word "cunnilingus." A most unromantic word in erotic literature.

However, I doubt that my comments will be read taking into consideration how long it has been since the story has been published.

The storyline however, is good and I'm willing to continue reading. And I've read your biography and I hope that things are going well for you now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...