All Comments on 'A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 26: The Road'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaabout 6 years agoAuthor

A Drow's Dilemma will always be free, but for more content and to support the project (perhaps project(s) in the future with enough support!) please visit https://www.patreon.com/drowsdilemma

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 6 years ago

Thank you for the story but I must admit all the sex and very little adventure or moving forward is getting boring. Hope it picks up :)

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your input!

Though someone asking for less sex on an erotica site is rather amusing, I understand that not enough focus on adventure in an adventure story is not good. I can't say for sure what the readers will think (I am too biased, of course) but I believe things will pick up in the next episode.

That said, there will still be an average of a sex scene an episode, since that's how the original story was written and I am hesitant to gloss those over (UNLESS, of course, there's a request for me to do so by several other readers.) Taking your input into consideration, I won't worry about adding extra 'fluff' sex just to keep the 1/1 ratio.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
Lol

Thank you:)) I appreciate the time and thought you put into your wonderful writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mr. Author I need you to clarify the relationship of Cal and Ashyr. I mean the fact that he is okay with her lending him out constantly..........should he not put up more of a fight???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
476 Followers
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...