All Comments on 'A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 31: Rebels'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01almost 6 years ago
New Recruits?

Quite the wondrous fight indeed. Everyone apparently got more than enough exercise to satisfy them for a good while. And an offer of alliance from a very powerful mercenary band.

When Ashyr and Selene finally arrive at the gate to Duskhaven, with their Undead/Reanimated Orc band, the Nympho-Palladin, the Vampire-Dragon-Giantess and her clan, and of course their gallant but reluctant Ghost-Nymph Lover, things should easily go their way.

What wonders will they scavenge from the haunted monastery? Will the hissing thief be threat or will he become another recruit? I anxiously await the next chapter!

Thanks for a wonderful episode!

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it!

Yeah, they have been gathering quite a few friends on their travels! It's amazing how many more people there are on the surface who are willing to work with them. Nothing like the back-stabbing Underdark!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
Excellent

One of the best! Thank you:))

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51about 3 years ago

Damn this story just keeps getting better and better that was brilliant bringing in a half dragon those are pretty rare totally wicked story 5 stars ⭐️!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...