A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 33: Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the path ended up leading to what would probably usually be considered a mansion in most cultures, but by the standards of this particular one was a modest residence. Caleldir looked satisfied. "No ghosts. This place is well and truly abandoned. We should be able set up quite comfortably in one of the cellars."

"Excellent." Ashyr said. "Let's find a cellar, then. After we settle in, I think Selene needs a massage."

"Damn right." Selene grumbled.

It had not escaped Caleldir's notice that Selene seemed so exhausted and annoyed. "A massage it is then. Perhaps I can practice my telekinetic massage techniques." He looked at Ashyr. "No, not *those* techniques."

He walked up to the double doors. They could have resisted a battering ram for quite some time. "Locked." He said with annoyance. He closed his eyes, rubbing his hands over the smooth, weathered stone. There was a clicking noise, and then a slight hiss of air, and the doors swung open almost silently. "Heh. Who needs lockpicks?" Caleldir said with satisfaction. "And to think that I carried around that leather satchel in my stomach for all those years when I could have just replaced it with telekinesis!"

The interior of the house was large and somewhat damp with tree-roots burrowing all over the place. The roots had not caused the house to collapse, though, instead they almost seemed to be holding it up. Random items of moderate value, such as silver cups and slightly enchanted wooden furniture were scattered around the two dozen-odd rooms in the three above ground floors. But Caleldir was not much interested in the above ground rooms, he quickly found the carved stone staircase into the basement, which was larger and more complex than the above-ground construction. After walking through the drier, dustier rooms and descending another two levels, Caleldir found a reasonably well-preserved underground bedroom. Due to enchantments, the bed could have been made yesterday. "Yes. We are in luck." Caleldir said with satisfaction. "Now all we need to do is bar this door, and we are three levels down beyond four doors. As secure as is possible in this country."

The drow seemed satisfied with the room. Selene in particular was clearly happy about the arrangement. It practically felt like home, the comforts of which the younger drow sorely missed at that moment. She dismissed the invisible disk that Althaia and her things were carried on, depositing the nymph's motionless form on one side of the bed. Then she, herself sat down to rub her feet.

Ashyr helped Caleldir bar the door with whatever free furniture they found lying around. Only after that was done did she set her belongings down.

"I have to say, I do like your homeland's architecture. Even if everything else we've encountered here is awful." Selene admitted absently and her fingers worked into her aching soles. "Now get over here and give me that message you two were talking about earlier."

"I am fond of my homeland's architecture as well." Caleldir replied. "Even if we tended to stress impressiveness over utility, at least the result was that our ruins are fun to look at." He stretched, limbering out his arms and hands, and his clothing shifted to a soft, loose tunic. "At any rate, yes, I did promise a massage." His eyes glances over at Althaia, lying on the corner of the bed, sleeping peacefully. "I am not sure how I feel about sleeping in a bed with an unconscious... wait. Everyone who sleeps is unconscious by definition. Objection retracted." He still seemed uneasy. Shrugging that off, he went over the Selene. He rubbed his hands together. "Now, keep in mind this is all rather experimental." He said in a playful warning. He closed his eyes, and folded his hands. The feeling of two soft hand appeared on Selene's back, mimicking a moderately skilled masseuse rather admirably, working the stress out of muscles with firm, delicate touch.

The older drow grinned broadly to herself. All she could think of was the time after fighting that camp and freeing all those people. The morning after had been much more satisfying than then the actual fight had been. But he had assured her that that was not the telekinetic message that he had meant. Well, it might not be at the start. "We should try to stay up as late as possible if we're going to try to go nocturnal again." Ashyr said with a predictably mischievous glint in her eye.

Meanwhile, Caleldir's technique made Selene groan a somewhat lusty noise and slump forward slightly. "I will never question you again on your choice of males, Ashyr." She told her cousin with absent pleasure.

"As you should. I know a worthwhile one when I see him." Ashyr responded as she settled in behind Caleldir to began rubbing strong, dexterous fingers against his back the mundane way. After a moment, her hands slipped under his tunic. She really just wanted to touch and caress him, though there was the potential added benefit of making him feel good. For now, her hands didn't stray past his back. Her lips, however, did press against the back of his neck a couple times in slow, sensual kisses.

The feeling of relaxation that emanated from Caleldir was palpable as Ashyr began to do her (figurative) magic on his back. "Oh... that feels nice." He breathed out. "It actually helps with concentration too." His eyes remaining closed, he bowed his head over his folded hands, concentrating on working his (literal) magic on Selene. Sensing her this way, it was almost as if he could feel her directly with his mind, which helped him find the sore spots to really concentrate on.

But, sadly, Ashyr was not being seen to. "A pity Althaia is not awake for this." Caleldir mused. "She has the greatest skill with massages. Even non-sexual ones. But, as her relative, I will try to do my part." The soft, faerie glow appeared around Caleldir as he dropped the veil that he habitually wore. Now he worked charm magic directly into Selene's back, charm magic directed to a different purpose. Instead of clouding the target's mind with a feeling of friendship towards the caster, he worked on kneading the good feelings that the charms engendered into her skin, a subtle magical touch to increase feelings of relaxation and ease. Confident in his concentration, he telekinetically reached around behind Ashyr, and began giving her the same sort of treatment.

Initially, Selene went slightly rigid when she felt the nature of Caleldir's magic change against her back. It wasn't that it didn't feel good, it was just that she hadn't expected it. The guarded moment quickly passed without major incident. In the end, if felt too wonderful for her to resist and too comforting to be afraid of. She relaxed with a sigh.

Ashyr's breath caught in her throat when Caleldir dropped his veil. As always, she had a very difficult time resisting the urge to tackle him and take him then and there - even if he was mostly clothed and facing away from her. She managed to keep herself from doing so by shutting her eyes against the sight of him. Her hands, however, had different ideas. They began to stray under his shirt around to the front of his body, brushing against light lines of the muscles on his side.

The younger drow's head tilted to the side when she heard the rustle of fabric behind her. Without looking back, she said, "You better not distract him too much. This feels too amazing for it to stop now." Her tone was as warning as it could be while Caleldir's ministrations calmed and relaxed her. Lolth, she hadn't felt this good in what seemed like an age.

"I am glad you enjoy it." Caleldir replied when Selene remonstrated with Ashyr. "Hmm... let me try to up the ante a little." Adjusting his body a little so that he was just the smallest bit closer to Selene, Caledir began to move all his concentration to her. Opening his eyes for a moment, he cast Ashyr a half-apologetic look that promised that her turn would come.

Closing his eyes once again, he created the sensations of two sets of hands up and down her back, straying to her front, to her stomach and her breasts, along her arms, and then down from her derriere to her thighs and calves. Into this soft fall of telekinetic pressure, he slid his real hands, distinguishable only from his magical ones by the slight warmth coming from them. When he tweaked his spell once again so that his conjured limbs had the same sort of heat, the real and the illusionary began to blur together. His massage began to take on a sexual tint, touches lingering a bit longer than they should, and creeping around her body to her erogenous zones, straying ever closer to the exact sort of 'massage' that Ashyr had been thinking of. All the while, he kept a close eye on Selene's reactions, seeing how far his advances were welcomed.

Selene's breath caught a little in her throat when she felt his hands begin to stray past her back. Perhaps she should have chided him for getting so much more personal without her telling him that he could. She had said she wanted a massage, not... this. After all, Selene's sexual appetites, while a bit more kinky than her cousin's, were not nearly as insatiable. In short, Selene didn't crave the contact as much as Ashyr seemed to. But this slow build of both actual and magical warmth after being so thoroughly relaxed created a heat inside her. It made her long to be touched more intimately, an action which Caleldir seemed all too happy to perform. The younger drow moved her body closer to lean back against him, her body in complete submission to the roaming of his hands and magics. One of her arms rose to let her hand caress the back of his neck. Another lusty groan escaped her lips that ended in a soft whisper of his name. She was too relaxed to even realize she'd said it.

At first, Ashyr had been disappointed that Caleldir was focusing only on Selene, but then she shifted until she could see both of their faces. It was... well, 'adorable' didn't seem to be the right word for it. Something that made her so wet should not also be described as adorable. 'Sweet' was perhaps a better word for it, even if the word was describing a scene that included a sadistic drow. The ranger reclined on one elbow with her body partially wrapped around the other two conscious people. Aside from a hand that rubbed caressingly against Caleldir's back, Ashyr decided to wait and watch instead of participating. As entertaining as it was, she was also aware of Selene's potential for going south very quickly and with little warning. For the time being, that didn't seem likely to happen. Never hurt to be prepared, though.

While Caleldir was pleased to sense Selene's desire building within her, he could also sense the slight resistance she displayed for that brief moment. So, he did not move any closer towards the climax. Instead, he decided to get her as aroused as possible, teasing with touches magic and physical, experimenting to see how similar she was to her cousin in her resistances. And so, he carefully deepened and intensified the massage, making it not quite sexual, but teasing it that way all the same. Opening his eyes, he saw Ashyr reclined out next to the two of them. He gave her a subdued smile. It was not all that hard to guess at what she was thinking. Eh, even if she was mostly interested in watching, Caleldir could still divert a little attention towards her. He conjured up a phantom tongue to begin licking Ashyr around her womanhood. He looked over to see that Ashyr was grinning at him and biting her lip. Vaguely, he wondered which of the cousin's would break first. At that point, it seemed like it would be Selene.

The teasing touches of both actual and phantom likely served Selene even better in getting her aroused than more intimate touches. Without even realizing that she did it, her body shifted just a little bit closer to him, until her upper shoulders leaned against his chest. He still had room to message her lower back, and had even better access to... other parts of her body. Her other hand rose to join the first, one threading through his hair, and one caressing his neck. As she relaxed into him further, her traveling clothes melted off her body whether she meant them to or not. It better revealed the rise and fall of her breasts as she inhaled deeply and languidly. Very soon after that there was no stiffness nor hesitation in her body language. Her lips let loose encouraging gasps every now and then and with increasing frequency.

Not one to drink to excess ordinarily, Caleldir still felt drunk. It was so much fun to arouse Selene this much: tease her until her angst, anger, dislike, and even sadism were temporarily drowned out by his skillful touch. Of course, gradually moving her closer and closer to a place were she could not help but ravage him was pretty nice to. Even as Selene was becoming more at ease around him, so Caleldir was beginning to allow himself to admit that he really enjoyed it when she assaulted him. He could now look back on that first, once traumatic experience with fondness. Even as his real hands slipped around her body to play lightly with her stomach, his illusory ones continued their work across the rest of her body. But though he was now absolutely certain that he wanted this is to end in sex, Caleldir was not about to go 'further' himself no matter how much Selene wanted him to. Driving her crazy was his revenge against her, such as his revenge was. Still, as Selene arched back into him, he melted away his own clothing, so that there was nothing between them but air, and precious little of that. He kept his lower body away from her though; whatever else might be going on, Selene was not likely to like his hard cock pressed against her until she wanted it to be.

Of course, he could not forget about Ashyr. Not so much trying to get her to orgasm as much as to get her to the same level of arousal as her cousin, Caleldir continued his phantom touches and kisses between her thighs. But all of the magic was getting harder to do. Sweat broke out on Caleldir's forehead, and a strained look began to manifest on his face.

When Selene couldn't take the teasing anymore, she felt far too languid under the soothing touches of Caleldir. So, instead subjecting him to a quick explosion of demanding heat, her legs slowly shifted under her until she could turn to face him, to straddle him. It wasn't until then that she noticed his veil had shifted. The first time she'd seen that, she was just about to rape him. Not so much fun times for her, actually. She'd been too distressed to properly enjoy it. The remembrance of it was in her eyes as she studied those achingly beautiful features.

Then her arms snaked around his shoulders and, for the first time ever, she pressed her lips against his. It would more accurately be described as an assault. The fingers of one of her hands laced through his hair and gripped tightly to hold his face to hers. In the meantime, her hips shifted so that the tip of his manhood pressed just at the entrance of her sex but no farther. She seemed to be in the mood to tease the both of them even after enduring that message-tease.

Ashyr blinked in surprise. She had expected her younger cousin to just tackle him to the bed and take him then and there. Ashyr had even moved out of the way so they wouldn't fall on her legs. Instead, she was kissing him - something Ashyr was pretty sure she'd rarely did with males. The scene looked very much like the first time Caleldir and the older drow had mated. Once she'd gotten over the surprise of it, a wicked grin spread across Ashyr's face. She had once warned Caleldir that Selene could never love him. But she hadn't taken into account the change that was forced upon the other drow in the Underdark. Selene had come from that experience a broken woman, and perhaps they were now building her up to be better than she was before. That change could include loving someone. Or maybe Selene just wanted to see why Ashyr enjoyed kissing Caleldir so much. It was too early to tell. The older drow wanted very badly to throw herself into the mix. For now, however, she contented herself with brushing soft fingers against her own flesh as she watched what transpired. It didn't occur to her to be jealous of anything that happened. A little envious, maybe, but not jealous.

Like Ashyr, Caleldir had been expecting a more rapid, hungry attack. And so it was that the very lack of surprise in her soft movements to straddle him took him by surprise. But not nearly as surprised as when she kissed him. Selene. Was kissing him. It seemed unreal. Astride his lap, he could feel their sexes just touching, both of them clearly wanting to go farther, but restraining themselves out of a desire to prolong the event, to tease it out that the consummation might be even sweeter. The shock of Selene's movement caused Caleldir to completely drop his spells. Following her example, he wrapped his arms around her body, meeting her lips with subdued enthusiasm, eagerly accepting her kiss even as he restrained his impulse to return it with fervor. The last thing that he wanted to do to this new Selene would be to force her away. Even if this kiss meant nothing, he still wanted to enjoy it.

At long last, the kiss ended. Which of them had ended it Caleldir was not able to tell. His clear blue eyes, like the dark spreading across the east in the early evening sky, met her red ones with a questioning surprise. He had sensed Selene changing, but the woman who had raped away his vaunted virginity was not the sort to act this way. Certainly, the kiss had the same sort of desperate assault as had that day, but the woman behind it was different, that was true. Eyes sliding to the side, Caleldir sought Ashyr with a glance. He knew that Ashyr had a voyeuristic liking of watching him have sex with her cousin, and others, sadly, but this was in danger of becoming something a little different than just sex.

Selene panted, short of breath after that heated kiss. Her eyes were studying Caleldir again - really looking at him. She seemed to have forgotten that Ashyr was even in the room. She followed Caleldir's glance when he looked over to Ashyr. Oh yeah, she was still there. One elegant, well-groomed eyebrow rose in question. Selene... wasn't sure exactly what she was doing, actually. It seemed that this was something different than all the other times she'd had sex with Ashyr's mate. It hadn't even occurred to Selene at first; she had just been acting on instinct. She'd also been running on the assumption that Ashyr didn't care what she did with Caleldir, as long as she didn't damage him too badly.

Indeed Ashyr didn't seem to mind at all. She was grinning at the both of them and touching herself. At Caleldir's glance over to her, however, her grin broadened crookedly. He didn't seem to know what to do, or at least that was the impression she got out of his look. Ashyr got up then, and shifted until she was behind Selene. She brushed her cousin's hair to the side to give her room to kiss and bite at the newly exposed flesh. Then both of Ashyr's hands fell to Selene's hips and pressed down until Caleldir's manhood was fully engulfed by her cousin, who gasped with the pleasure of it and held on to him just a little bit tighter. The younger drow's body was still languid and pliable from her recently soothed and messaged muscles. "He's beautiful, isn't he? Sometimes you can't resist savoring the moment." Ashyr whispered into her cousin's ear like some sort of odd combination of demon and angel on her shoulder. The older drow's hand began to brush through Selene's platinum hair in soothing motions. Her crimson eyes moved to include Caleldir in her words. "Go ahead. Savor it. I don't mind. I like watching my two favorite people enjoy each other."

Somehow, having Ashyr be the one to push Selene onto his erection made the entire situation that much more erotic. He returned Selene's tight grasp, and matched her gasp with a light groan of his own. Selene's body had always appeared soft and elegant with a classical, aristocratic beauty, but her harsh mannerisms - while certainly arousing to him in ways that he did not like to admit - hardened her appearance to something cold and distant. But here she seemed so... well, soft. Of course, when Selene normally appeared soft, that was when she was about to flip out, but here she did not seem to be on edge. It gave Caleldir hope that the broken drow may not be beyond repair. Looking back to Ashyr, Caleldir gave her a smile, acknowledging her words. So, he held Selene loosely, gently feeling her body while giving her enough room to move however she wanted. Meanwhile, his mouth went to her neck, kissing up and down her from her shoulders to her ears.