A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 33: Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The younger drow began to move her hips back and forth against Caleldir once she had gotten accustomed to the feel of him inside her. That was something both the cousins often did after initial penetration: sit still for a moment and just enjoy the feeling of fullness. Selene seemed to be enjoying Caleldir's mouth on her neck and ears as well. Her head tilted slightly to the side to let him have better access. It was perhaps a good thing that Ashyr was there to steal away any vulnerability that Selene might have felt in this situations. Might not have even been possible without the steadying presence of Duskhaven's Matron-to-be. Her warm, calming hands trailed against both Selene and Caleldir's body, her lips pressed against the side of Selene's shoulder that wasn't being mouthed by Caleldir. Ashyr was there; Selene was safe. As teased as she had been up to that point, it didn't take much more time before Selene's body began to clamp against Caleldir. Her head fell to rest on his shoulder as she came with a gasping shudder. This caused Ashyr to laugh a dark, deep, pleased noise.

Making love to Selene, or allowing Selene to make love to him, either way, while Ashyr's hands flowed over both of them, while not an entirely new experience, given all the (to Caleldir) wild sexual escapades that the trio had indulged in over the last week, it was still intensely erotic. Not enough to make Caleldir's orgasm come (heh) as quickly as Selene's, though. So, for a moment after she came, Caleldir felt both elated at her pleasure, and somewhat disappointed that his own relief was still rather far off.

"Don't think you're done yet, Cal." Ashyr said after a moment to let Selene enjoy her orgasm. Her voice was threatening, but her smile was teasing. "It's my turn."

Caleldir looked up at Ashyr with mock fear. "Please, be gentle..." he said, keeping the humor as far out of his tone as possible. It was hard to stifle his smile, though.

Selene heard her cousins words and slid off of Caleldir to make way for her. Ashyr took that opportunity to grab him with both arms at the neck and shoulders. She then twisted to fall to the bed on her back, using momentum of it to bring Caleldir with her and pin herself underneath his body. As much as she liked being on top of him, she also liked to mix things up a little.

He had not been expecting Ashyr to suddenly pull him down on top of her like that, but he reacted quickly, putting his arms to either side of her and steadying his fall. He still ended up mashing against her a little though, their bodies pressed together, eyes inches away. Not able to restrain himself, Caleldir leaned down the rest of the way to give Ashyr a deep kiss, interrupting her joyous laugh in a clearly welcome manner. As he pulled away, he moved his mouth to her ears. He hesitated for a moment, then whispered into her ear low enough that even Ashyr herself could barely hear what it was. Something about loving her more and more.

His whispered words had made Ashyr's skin erupt in gooseflesh - both because of the very feel of his breath at her ear and because of the words of love themselves. Her arms gripped at him a little tighter in acknowledgment. Ashyr fully agreed with the sentiment, but decided against voicing it back. Selene was there, and had already been pushed to new levels of intimacy. No need to push her any further with overheard words professing the deepest of loves.

Shifting his weight to one hand, he moved the other down to his dick to line it up with her entrance, and then shifted his weight downwards, pressing himself into her. It was Ashyr's turn to groan when she felt him slide into her. It might be considered a profane thing to an onlooker, having the wetness of Selene's sex serve as lubricant for Ashyr. For the older drow, however, it only reminded her of the erotic sight of the other two doing something that closely resembled making love in front of her. With that thought in mind to quicken breath and fuel her need for him, Ashyr braced herself against a couple pillows to prevent her from moving too much.

Selene moved herself out of the way towards Althaia's unconscious form. She seemed perfectly content to bask in the heat of her afterglow and idly watch the actions of the copulating couple.

Generally, when Caleldir was on top, he preferred the slow way: each thrust a deliberate, teasing exercise. Not today though. He had had enough of teasing self-control already. So, once he was fully inside of Ashyr, he began to move at a steady pace, speeding up in force and power as he grew more confident in his motions. Soon he was slamming in and out of Ashyr with enough force to push her smaller frame back and forth in the bed. The solid, enchanted piece of furniture itself was far too sturdy to move, but any ordinary bed frame would have been shaking something fierce by now. And Ashyr seemed to be loving it, though she had to brace herself against the headboard. She was extremely verbal, groaning and gasping words of obvious and exuberant encouragement. Pounding in and out like this, and having just exited Selene's womanhood, Caleldir found himself barreling towards orgasm rather more quickly than he had intended. A few minute after he had begun his thrusting, he froze in position, sending out his seed into Ashyr's waiting womanhood.

When he paused inside her for that moment, Ashyr bit her lip. In that instant, she was worried that the two of them had teased him too much for him to carry her all the way through completion. But his nymphen heritage shone through when, in the next moment, he continued his thrusts inside her. She groaned loudly with the relief of it. It wasn't too long after that when it all became too much and she came with stronger force than usual. Clearly, she really enjoyed the slightly rougher treatment. That was something one didn't often get with the more submissive males she'd been with. "Lolth, Caleldir, remind me to get you worked up like that again." She told him with the breathless chuckle. Her hand brushed against the arm that was holding him up. "That was amazing."

The entire time, Selene watched them both in silent contemplation. At first, she couldn't believe that Ashyr was letting Caleldir take so much control. But then she saw the look on her cousin's face as she came, a look the hinted at feelings that Selene found herself somewhat envious of. She shifted around until she lie on her back next to the nymph female and stared up at the ceiling thoughtfully.

"If my lady wish it, I will be sure to do this again." Caleldir said with mischievous servility. He was beginning to grasp that Ashyr was a complicated person, fond neither of overly submissive nor overly dominating personalities. Fortunately, he was not either of those. Although he liked being dominated himself, if it made Ashyr happy, it made him happy. Within reason, of course. "But not every time. We would not want to give Selene the wrong impressions, of course." He looked towards the other drow with a twinkle in his eye and small shrug. When the differences in sexual experience between him and his two partners could be best measured in centuries, he had to rely more on talent than practice, and so generally preferred to defer to them in such matters.

With that, he rolled off of Ashyr and lay down on the bed. There was enough room for all four of them to lay down at once, but only just, so he lay next to Selene, ready to scoot aside should Ashyr prefer that spot. "Well... that ended up being slightly less bondage-oriented than I had expected. My apologies, Selene. Next time perhaps you can break out the restraints and pain spells. Or knives for that matter. I heal pretty well." His tone was halfway between fondness and gallows humor, making it hard to tell if the offer was genuine or simply him messing with Selene.

"You be careful, she might actually take you up on that offer." Ashyr responded. It was his fault in a way. By the time Selene was aroused enough to actually want to do something about it, she had been so relaxed that she couldn't be bothered to engage in all that physical exertion that would be required.

"Blame your homelands. My spell power is running low for the day." Selene explained. A look of hesitation crossed her features before she shifted to curl up against Caleldir. She didn't mind so much being separated from Ashyr by only one body. Especially if that body was Caleldir. "I'll find a way to meet expectations later." With a wicked look on her face, she stretched her tongue out to draw a long line that began mid-pec and brushed across his nipple.

"Well, her taking me up on that offer even if I do not mean it is sort of the point." Caleldir replied to Ashyr. "After all, we cannot have Selene forgetting how to force an 'unwilling' man. That would be a tragedy." He seemed quite amused by his own wit as he relaxed into the bed.

The older drow laughed. "Good night, you two. To you, too, Althaia, if you can hear me in there. Probably not. I doubt you would have missed all this on purpose." Then she snuggled into Caleldir as close as she could. Her lips pressed against Caleldir's shoulder in a happy, loving kiss before she settled down to try to fall asleep.

It was really nice to have both drow snuggled up to him like this. A dream come true, if he had ever had this sort of dream before. Happy and relaxed, and safe in the sub-sub basement of a solid home, far away from all the dangers of the road, Caleldir fell asleep, feeling quite secure. For the first time in who even knew how long, he slept with his faerie veil uncovered.

--

When the rise and fall of the party's breasts slowed to a sleeping state, roots heretofore immobile against the walls of the small, underground bedroom shifted and writhed. A figure shifted out of a particularly large root, something only barely recognizable as humanoid beneath waves of decayed plantlike hair. Its spindle-like fingers lifted and curled slightly until bluish miasma of the most potent of sleep poisons began to fill the room with its power. Even the magical sleep effect resistance that the darker figures possessed could not resist it in their already slumbering state. Therefore, they did not wake when the invader disentangled and gathered the beautiful male creature into its surprisingly strong arms and carried him away back through the roots from whence it came.