All Comments on 'A Drunken Mistake'

by angelinindy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a trust betrayed

Where I work, if a woman has had one drink/sip of any alcohol, her ability to consent is void. It doesn't matter if she is "into it", or not that far gone, it is rape. It is too bad there are men who don't want to believe that no means no, that a woman can change her mind at any time, or just because she is nice doesn't mean she wants to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Do People not understand

Do people not understand that these are works of fiction. I can't believe so many people critisize the stories as if they really happened or are what people really want to happen. They are fiction and fantasy. If the category bothers you quit reading it.

angelinindyangelinindyover 19 years agoAuthor
It's fact, not fiction but I don't consider it

something to be ashamed of. If this is the most upsetting situation I get into in my life, then I'm better off than some women who go through truly horrific situations and are scared mentally and physically for life. I walked away from this a little less naive but whole. (Why do I have to vote to reply to this? Odd) Like I said in the header, feel free to reply to it. I wrote this as a catharsis.

Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree with Anonymous in USA

Personally, I think this is a work of art. The story was very well written and quite believable. So, for those people that always complain about making light of a horrible situation, why oh why do you bother reading the NonConsent stories! You just want attention, you egotistical SOBs.

I'm female and truth is that most women have forced fantasies. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A little reality.

I liked this story best because of it's ending. I told the naked truth. This was rape and maybe it will change bring some fool who thinks such a situation is ok. Into re-thinking his thoughts.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

I don't see this as rape at all. You both wanted to fuck and you did so, even tho he came in you when you didn't want him to. You still allowed him to fuck you. It was too bad that he did not knock you up....

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

You did not get raped. If he fucked you without your consent and came in you, you gave permission to fuck him when you began drinking. When he shot his cum into you, you further consented to the rape even though you knew he was going to cum and did not have a condom on. You could have still forced him to withdraw, but you were so liquored up and in heat that you allowed him to cum in you. You deserved to be impregnated.

grapowgrapowover 17 years ago
??? Are you people missing something????

It said at the beginning of the story that it was fact not fiction, that only the names had been changed..... whether or not it is true I cannot say, what I can say is that in my eyes it was rape. It matters not that they had been drinking, if the lady said no and he continued it was against her will and therefore rape - simple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IRC

Okay. I just read the first paragraph and heard you complain about mIRC.

As one of the like five chicks on that part of the internet, I read that and died laughing. There's no way I could have finished your story, but congrats on the IRC rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not your fault!!!! x

It wasn't your fault it was his. He had no right and you had said no. The amount you drank had nothing to do with it, yes it didn't help the situation but it doesn't matter. I know what you are/were going through as I have been in that position (not the same circumstances) multiple times. However posting your story on here might have been a mistake as most people won't care that it's a true story and they will get off with it anyway x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good storytelling, would love to see more

Really a charming story, well written an executed. I'd love to have heard a little more, and maybe covered some of the feelings of shame and degredation out afterwards, the next day, etc. your story highlights the duality of sexual coercion - both a repellant act and a sexually erotic experience (albeit involuntary!) I'd also have loved the story to draw it the act, and the tactile sensations

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was rape

Since when does initiating sex with someone who's not conscious count as consensual? ..... It can't, and therefore its clearly rape.

Angel: Congrats on the story - it was very well written and engaging - hopefully it has been cathartic for you and inspired people to think about what they're doing.

P.s. Anyone who says that a girl who drinks and is friendly to a guy deserves to get raped has some serious issues (likely of the criminal variety).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous