All Comments on 'A Dry Summer Oasis'

by 1965Squash

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This sounds

Like there is more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

You need to continue this story.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Excellent.

As usual. And I agree with the anons. This story begs for a happy continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story and no... it can be left as-is where is

Too much history, and Melody would be conflicted and confronted about betrayal of trust.

"Slut, that's my little brother. Who should be like YOUR little brother. I hate you."

"Melody, after I opened my home to you, this is how you pay me back? Don't call, and don't ever return. My son knows I have a boyfriend, he doesn't know it's the nephew of his employer. One call and your uncle loses this account... your late delivery is cause enough."

Our hero?

As he said, he's a nobody. No real income, no car, no place to go. Slick lines and a stiff dick, won't keep her friends from saying fuck 'em and forget 'em, he's just a scratch for your itch. Here's a list of 20 other guys with more to offer.

"This one has a boat, this one a ski house, this one's dad owns a string of car dealerships, this one has all of that, plus a condo at Negril... you so need to fuck him, and take us along. He's totally into skinny blonde whores, so I can't get anywhere with him. You OWE us, we're looking out for you. I SO need a mid-winter Jamaica tan. Forget the stock boy and hook a sister up."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous