All Comments on 'A Factory Girl's Examination'

by Case21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

To submit self is one thing. To never be allowed to have self is not a horse of a different color...it is a horse without a color.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago

Eerie. Creepy. Frightening... And fascinating. Please write more!

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago

Oh, wait a minute.. You have written more! (trots off happily to read)

JustregularoldJohnJustregularoldJohnover 10 years ago
Meh

A bit strange. Factories?

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 10 years ago
A furiously intense little slice

"...my memory refracts like sunlight through ice crystals..."

What a beautiful line.

I love the tiny sliver of a glance into the possibility that the doctor might not be so clinically detached as she seems. The neat little vignette into a dystopian setting was well done, too. As I've commented on some of your other stories, your command of the literary flavor of this time period is impressive. You may be one of the most under-appreciated authors on Lit. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

love the created world, woudl love to read more about it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

Very sexy! I love alternate universes and you've done a wonderful job introducing us to a new world. haha, all alternate futures must have zepplines!! They are so cool though! And the doctor's moment of tenderness at the end coupled with the "maybe more than professionalism" hints throughout the story!!! I know this is a stand-alone, but I want to read more! Thank you for sharing this story with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCase21@Case21
Welcome. I'm Case 21, and I'm too many things to put into a biography box on a website. Some of the things I am are: an asexual masochist, a film/lit teacher, a Canadian, a Body without Organs, and someone who wants very much to write fiction that touches people. Posting here ...