A Fading Shadow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I won't submit." She thought in defiance to the lingering yearning as it tortuously subsided, it's decrease slowed by the faint hum across her sides. Her mind turned to the alternative, to remain as she was. Remembering her position grated at her resolve. She tried to empty her mind, but the facts gnawed at her.

A while time passed. The witch had come into the room, took a glance at her, and was now at her desk writing. She wrote, and then looked over her work carefully, then set it aside. She'd write a new page, looking to the first, and comparing them. One of the two would always be burned, and then a new page would be written. Eventually the witch was satisfied with her work. She folded the paper in thirds, wrote a title on the back, and set it into a drawer, before taking another paper to begin again.

Unable to sleep in her situation, the ornamental woman could only stare upon the room. Watching the witch had grown quite old, as with anything else she could do. She had been trailing her gaze over the patterns in the trim of the wall. She likely knew the swirling engravings better than the back of her own hand by now. A pulse of energy disrupted her exploration of all-too familiar engravements. A wave of stimulation flowed from her arms to her feet, and then back up. Another pulse came, briefly buzzing her whole body. Her flesh grew excited again, and she began to wait out another tease. Her heart pounded, and the tension built. The pattern continued, a wave would flow down and back up, and then all of her. The waves became less powerful, slowly fading. The pulses became more frequent, taking up more of the empty space.

She groaned as another false promise of an orgasm neared.

"Not again!" She shouted internally; A slow and gentle series of pulses held her right at the edge. She grunted and moaned as the waves of pleasure nearly satisfied, but faded away with cruel precision. The noise started to catch the witch's attention. She smiled, taking a short look, and returned to her writing. The tortured woman squirmed in her bonds, her vocalizations taking on a pained tone as she was brought up to the cusp of release only to be denied each time. She let out a long whining moan as the pleasure faded back again. Her eyes opened as she gasped for air. The witch was standing before her.

Her situation wasn't pleasant by any stretch of the imagination, but it was certainly more bearable when the witch wasn't watching. The choice between what her body begged for, and everything she'd dedicated herself to weighed heavily upon her. She bit her lip, feeling her resolve hang by one stubborn thread. Another rise began. Her face scrunched and her body quivered. As it passed, her eyes started to tear from the soreness of the disappointment.

She'd endured times like this already, being brought to the edge over and over was nothing new. She could swear some cases lasted a day or longer. But none of them with the witch present. Escape was a concession away, and the only thing preventing it was a deeply entrenched loyalty that had lost any meaning, but still held. Her captor laughed gently, seeming to delight in her suffering.

The torture continued, the stimulation gave shorter pauses between rises. Finally, the energy held steady, holding her right on the verge of release. She whimpered with every breath. It seemed like an eternity to her before the pace slowed, letting her down a little. Soon another wave of pleasure carried her to the edge before fading. The session was finally starting to wear down. Through her watering eyes, the blurred image of the witch started to move towards the door beside her.

"I'm yours mistress!"

Her resistance finally broke upon seeing the witch move, even knowing that her latest round of torture was ending, she ached for release too badly to let the chance get away.

"Good girl." The witch replied, and with a gesture, the mass holding her started to change. The little tendrils extended, reaching over her skin and meeting each other at her front. The odd energy stopped as the mass flowed around her, slowly covering her completely from the neck down. After it settled, every inch of her skin hummed with the strange massage. A pleased moan escaped her as a gentle buzz coursed over her whole body, not needing to travel across her skin to reach all of her. Doubt gnawed at her as she slowly neared release, and the steady pleasuring finally ended her torture. Her climax felt like a soothing wave of water washing over her, putting out the burning ache that had tortured her for so long. She let out a pleased sigh as the energy left her to enjoy her orgasm.

"Feeling better?" The witch asked, stroking a hand over her captive's shoulder, the woman's shape wrapped in a shiny black coating. "Now have your fill."

The witch touched the area over her navel, and a spot of stimulation started. It moved slowly, drifting across her skin like a bubble through the air. It wandered to her right, climbing upward as it crossed her back. Another circle of pleasure began where the first appeared, drifting in much the opposite direction. It wandered down her hip, slowly circling down her leg. The first climbed over her shoulder, flowing just below her neck when a third was added, which was content to circle her waist. A fourth floated upward, following the edge of her breast.

The witch sat in her chair again, reclining with her legs crossed as she watched.

More gentle touches of energy continued joining the rest, swimming across her skin, more intense where two of them overlapped. It seemed like a while before one finally flowed over her nipple. She let out a pleased moan. The bubbles teased close to her slit, just shy of crossing it. She caught herself trying to shift her body in hopes one would finally touch. She was taken by surprise when a bubble floated down her bottom to rise from between her legs, causing her to make an excited gasp.

It wasn't long before her body was almost completely covered in those pleasing spots. New ones kept joining, and there was hardly an area not being massaged by them. Eager anticipation built along with her climax as the energy gently worked her. Slowly, but fairly steadily the tension built, until finally she burst. Her breathing stopped with a gasp, followed by a slow breath out as the waves of pleasure intermingled with the circles still flowing over her.

As her orgasm ended, the stimulation flattened out, becoming even throughout most of her body. The mass holding her started to change shape. It reached over her neck and covered the top of her head like a hood, leaving her face uncovered, but her head held still. She stopped feeling the pleasure flowing over her crotch, and her nether lips started to part; The mass was slowly flowing into her. She squirmed at the sensation as it started to fill her. The shape solidified inside the woman, and she felt the flow of energy travel up it for a split second before she was overwhelmed.

She let out a long grunt until her lungs were empty, and had to fight the urge to groan in order to inhale, managing only small gasps. The sensation of the energies flowing directly into her core was so intense she wasn't able to think. If she could, she might wonder if she were were having one continuous orgasm, one after another until they all blended together, or if she could even feel her own body's response at all compared to the pleasure being forced into her. Her body shook wildly in her bonds. She'd hurt herself if she had any freedom of movement.

The next thing she knew, she felt like she was waking up from a long nap. A numb tingle flowed over her whole body as her eyes focused on the smiling witch.

"Now to clean you up." The witch said, before a strange sensation flowed over the spy's skin. A set of mirrors folded out from the wall beside her and she felt the mass pull away from most of her body. Her hands and forearms renamed encased, leaving her hanging by them. The witch made a gesture and she was pulled in front of the mirrors to see herself. Her skin was clear and fresh. All the scars, cuts, callouses were gone. Mirrors folded around her to show her back, and her eyes jolted open in surprise. She twisted herself to look at the small of her back directly.

"Looking for your tattoo? I removed it. You're mine now, I wasn't going to leave you marked as royal property." The mistress said with a condescending tone of someone asked to explain the obvious.

"I think you're ready to join my other pets now, I'm sure they'll appreciate your company after I took so many of the others to the auction."

12