A Fairy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH," Diana squeaked in pleasure, lifting her hips in automatic response. She brought her free hand up to her own breast to pinch and roll her left nipple as she closed her eyes and pictured the handsome Sir Alex playing with her. Her fingering speed increased until she was vigorously moving it fast across her clit.

"Ah... Ah... AH!" She cried out as the climax ripped through her. Her body arched up off the bed and remained there as the erotic waves washed through her from the top of her head, to the tips of her breasts, through her loins, all the way down to the ends of her toes. Then she collapsed back down, chest heaving and flushed. I'll be quite the sight when he arrives... she thought as her hazy mind slowly yielded to sleep.

Then she heard the sounds of passion coming in from the window that was next to her sister's chambers. Perhaps not if he's spending the night with Tanya... she'll be the better lover for him than I would be... she mentally conceded as she allowed sleep to overcome her.

*

Tanya left Diana by her door and continued to the next chambers door in the corridor. Unlike her sister, when Tanya entered her own chambers she did not douse all the lights. She kept the torches and candles burning bright and even left a trail of them on the stone floor to lead right to her bed. Tanya stepped lightly, almost dancing while she hummed as she did her work. It wasn't often where she had a chance to create a romantic mood setting. As father had pointed out; her last lover was a stable boy and it was indeed in the stables rutting around in the hay where they'd been caught. The fact that she'd have a lover, here, in her own chambers was something that she doubted that she'd ever experience again.

When she was done, Tanya pulled up her skirts and tugged on some drawstrings. Her undergarments fell to the floor and she kicked them underneath of the bed. She'd get those in the morning. Then she hitched up the remaining dress and crawled into bed to lay down. Tanya laid back into the pillows, ensuring that she was propped upright, and adjusted her bodice so that the tops of her breasts stood out. Then she pulled up the front of her dress and tucked the excess of it behind her hips so that her long, luscious legs were bare from her waist, down.

Another thing that differentiated herself from her younger, shorter sister was the fact that she kept the hair between her legs neatly groomed. She found one day when she had to take a razor down there after pulling some on a soldier's armor, that men found the trimming to be arousing. So, after the 'armor accident', she made it a point to keep her brown curls shorn over her pubis. Word got around and she quickly became known as the fairest one around for combination of her facial beauty and her bodily beauty.

Tanya snatched a long phallus from her nearby bed table. It was something that she'd procured from a traveling trader who made annual runs out to the Far East and back. Aside from a man, this was her favorite thing to get off with. As she was not sure how enthusiastic Sir Alex would be when he got here so she wanted to be prepared for him in every way possible. Whether Diana heeded her earlier advice or not made no difference to Tanya as she planned on taking her own advice.

While spreading herself open with the fingers of one hand, Tanya rubbed the head of the polished wood of the phallus up and down the opening of her pussy with the other. She hummed as the erotic pooling of her loins began to spread out amongst her body. Then she slowly plunged it inside and her breathing hitched ever so slightly as the pleasure engulfed her. Tanya expertly worked the phallus in and out of herself while she fingered her clit with her opposite hand.

The orgasm exploded from deep within her and she bit her lip to keep from making a noise. There was no sense in letting others know what she was up to. Her body shook. Her legs quivered. Every fiber of her being seemed to be on fire as the climax ripped through her.

She flopped back, relaxing and melting into the pillows, basking in the afterglow. Her head lolled about as she reveled in the feeling and hoped that when Sir Alex arrived he'd find her wet and ready to go again just for him. Tanya lived for the sensation that came from climaxing and always looked forward to the next one.

A sound caught her ears and through the walls, or possibly from their adjoining windows, she heard her younger sister having her own climax next door. Tanya grinned. Granted, she was a bit put out that Sir Alex did not visit her first but the night was still young. Still, she was proud that Diana has finally known a man in bed. She sincerely hoped that it was everything that she'd described to Diana.

Not wanting to waste the night, Tanya picked her phallus back up, worked it back into her wet pussy, and started again, this time being more vocal to let Diana and Sir Alex know that she too was having a great time... even if it was by herself.

***

CHAPTER 4:

Now the knight he spent many hours inside the castle walls.
but the ending to this story is not what it seems it all.

*

Sir Alex was in a bind. Both ladies were quite fetching in their beauty but neither held his interest.

As he traveled the corridors towards their chambers, he paused outside the first one when he heard the cry of a woman climaxing inside. A smile crossed fair, but roguish lips as Alex surmised that one of the princesses decided to take matter into her own hands. He continued walking.

Unable to help it, he stopped outside the other door to the elder princess. Inside he once again heard a woman getting off, this one being much more vocal to the point that he wondered if there was another person in there.

Alex had managed to dodge and evade the questions regarding his origin. It was something that he disliked addressing when he was away from home. King Cameron caught him off guard with all the glories that he wanted to reign down and then again when he offered up his own daughters to bed tonight.

Listening in on the older daughter have her own party in bed made Alex chuckle.

As he walked on, he thought about when Alex had indeed met Cameron. It was five years ago, when Cameron's wife of sixteen years had been killed. It was at the state funeral for Queen Gwendolyn that they saw each other. The funeral had been in Alex's homeland of Caledonia as the royalty of Braemidora had been briefly forced out of their own castle by the dragon to not be able to return until winter.

Seeing the distraught thirty-four-year-old ruler, and his weeping sixteen-year-old and thirteen-year-old girls broke Alex's heart. It was at the funeral when Alex first learned of the dragon and when Alex made it his goal in life to eventually bring the great beast down. Indeed, that was when the rest of the world finally learned of Braemidora's grave secret. No kingdom should be subject to such terror, even a small one such as Braemidora. Cameron was no longer the proud, haughty ruler who was determined to keep his Kingdom's dark secret. He was humbled by the losses that his country had endured and the loss of Queen Gwendolyn.

A sly smile crossed Alex's lips again as a thought hit him. He would take his night of undaunted pleasure after all. He just needed to see the King to make it happen.

Making his way to the King's chambers, he pounded his gauntleted fist on the door. A moment later, a shocked King opened the door and Alex pushed his way inside.

***

CHAPTER 5:

For in neither bed of either maid... was he repaid for his glory...

*

Cameron was sitting out on the balcony of his chambers that overlooked the village with a goblet of wine in his hand, listening to the sounds of celebration below. It brought a smile to his face to hear joy coming from his people as opposed to the sounds of wailing and sorrow as more people each year were lost to the dragon. It was refreshing and it lifted his spirits.

His thoughts inevitably turned back to Gwen and he wished that she could be here with him to share in the newfound happiness of their people. He also knew that he felt lonely without her.

Before she succumbed to her wounds from the dragon that had tried to take her that day five years ago, Gwen told him to find someone to be with. He'd been too torn with grief at the time to even contemplate it. As the years passed he thought more about taking another wife but had been too preoccupied with saving his Kingdom to look for one or even to take at least another lover. Now he could at least contemplate the notion thanks to the heroic efforts of Sir Alex.

A sudden pounding on his chamber door disrupted his thoughts. His manservant had been dismissed for the evening so he placed his goblet down and walked to the door. He was immediately taken aback at who was there for him.

"Sir Alex?" Cameron was confused at the Knight's presence as he shouldered his way past the King into the chambers. "This is most unusual." Cameron said but closed the door behind them. "I do not understand why you are here? You should be in the bedchambers of one of my daughters..." he paused. "Or would you prefer both? Unnatural as it might be, you have done my Kingdom a great service." When the Knight just stood there, sizing him up, Cameron continued. "Well. If that is the case of what you prefer, then I shall certainly order them to... to do that." He'd said that no price was too great to end the scourge that plagued his lands and he was a man of his word.

"No need," Alex said, smiling at him with that dazzling smile as he walked across the expanse between the door and the bed, advancing on the King. "I am in the bedchambers of where I would like to be for this evening."

Cameron blinked as he backed up. "Now I really do not understand. Why would you..." his voice trailed off as he noticed an obvious hunger in Alex's eyes as he took off one gauntlet, and then the other, letting them clang on the stone floor as he dropped him in his wake. "Now Sir Alex... This is most uncouth..." Cameron didn't want to believe it but Sir Alex was acting so brazen in disrobing here in front of him.

"How long has it been?" Alex asked, cocking his head in curiosity, "since your wife died? Three? Four years? How long has it been since you've known pleasure of another?"

Finding himself still backing up in his own bedchambers from the lustful advances of the heroic Knight, Cameron swallowed hard. "Five..." he breathed. He held up a restraining hand. "Sir Alex, please, I must protest."

"You said tonight that I'd take my leisure here in your castle?" Alex said innocently. "Was I mistaken in hearing that?"

"In one of my daughter's beds!" Cameron shouted now.

Alex shrugged, his short cut brown hair bobbing as he bobbled his head from side to side as if contemplating it. "Why have a princess when I can have a king?" he asked rhetorically.

"Because," Cameron said, voice now tense as Sir Alex was now just a few paces from him. Cameron noticed he was now back up against the foot post of his bed. He now got why the lad was cool to his daughters while warming up to him during the banquet. The modesty and blushing when Cameron had taken him under his arm, the shy looks from the complement. Sir Alex obviously swung the other way and it raised Cameron's ire. "While being a Fairy is acceptable to you and is okay where you come from, it is not how I prefer to derive my pleasure!" he thundered.

"Oooooh," Alex winced comically as he bent over, taking off his leg armor and letting the pieces clatter to the floor, "that is such a hard, ugly term. And it is one that I do not like in regards to those who prefer their own sex to the opposite."

"But it does describe you, no?"

"No. It doesn't" Alex said, standing up. Now he was taking his breastplate up and over his head. He dropped it to his side and was now standing before the king in just his garments.

"What would my subjects say to such an arrangement? For their King to sleep with someone like you?"

There was a shrug and a deep breath before he spoke. "That you're very progressive and that such people no longer need to hide in fear from their King or their countrymen," Alex said simply. "Oh don't give me that look. I've been all over your country and there are people who are like that; both men and women. Besides, even if there are those who disapprove, what good will it do them? They will say whatever you tell them to say as you are their liege." He then regarded the king as he kicked off his boots, undid his belt and let his trousers and codpiece fall to the floor. Then he shucked the tunic off, tossing it to the side so that he stood nude in front of Cameron.

Cameron couldn't help it. Curiosity got the better of him and he looked Sir Alex's naked body up and down. His eyes widened at what was presented before him.

And then he threw back his head and laughed.

***

CHAPTER 6:

For he slept all night with the king instead... for this is a "fairy" story!

*

SIR Alex, was a woman.

"My name that you asked of me earlier that I would not give," she said with a big grin on her face, "is Alexis of House Drederius. First Daughter of the Ruling House of Caledonia." Her voice was now lighter, softer, and airy as one befitting her fair sex. Gone was the rough, haggard, boyish sound of her 'male' voice.

That made Cameron laugh even harder. It was a good, hearty laugh and one that he'd not had in such a long time. It felt good. The Caledonians had been their closest allies for years. Now he understood why 'Sir' Alex had looked so familiar. It was because Alexis had cut her long brown hair down to a boy's style. "What does your father think of you gallivanting around like a man?" he asked her.

Alexis grin turned wry and she half shrugged as she stepped closer to him. "As I'm not heir to the throne like my older brothers are, he doesn't care much. Besides, he has a good laugh at his Knights' expense whenever I get close to them at first. They all keep his secret as, I trust, you'll keep mine as well."

Cameron looked at her body again, this time with more interest. He could see now how she passed as a young man; her shoulders were slightly broader than her hips were and she possessed the same muscular structure that a Knight would have. Her breasts were small, but still with prominent curves. Should she ever decide to wear a corset, he was sure that they would stand up proud. Thus, they were easily concealed within tunics and armor.

Further down he could see the feminine flare of her hips and the thatch of brown hair, which was surprisingly short, that had been hidden behind the codpiece. "Have women now began to groom themselves down there?" He couldn't help but ask, feeling his cock twitch in response to her nudity.

Alexis gave him a sour look. "Sweat and chafing occurs if I do not as I do not have the proper... mmm... 'equipment' to fill out the codpiece," she pointed out. "So I keep myself a bit shorn down there to alleviate the sweat. Now, you have a maiden, in the nude, presented before you. Are you going to stand there and make small talk all night or are you going to deliver on the 'night of undaunted pleasure' that you promised me?" she asked. The tips of her breasts were now barely grazing against Cameron's bare chest. "How long, again, has it been since you've known a woman's touch?" she asked in a husky voice.

The blood that had been gradually pooling inside of his loins now flooded the area and he felt his cock now stiffen. "Five years..." he dared to whisper out as his mind was a swirl of conflicting emotions.

She regarded him, seemingly reading his mind. "I'm not her." Alexis said, her eyes searching his.

"I know," Cameron agreed as he met her gaze with a firm resolution. In his mind, it was as if his dearly departed wife was giving him further permission to proceed as all thoughts of her receded from his head.

"Good." With that, she threw her arms around his neck, pulled him close, and kissed him passionately.

Cameron returned the passionate kiss, enveloping the maiden in his powerful arms. Their bodies melded together. Then he pulled back long enough to shuck his night robe off to be as naked as Alexis was. She pushed him by the shoulder to get him onto the bed and he fell back but grabbed her by the wrist to take her with him. They rolled on the fur blanket on top of the mattresses until she was underneath of him with her legs wrapped around his midsection and her arms still around his neck.

Unable to suppress a groan of pleasure, Cameron ground his cock down against her mound. It had, indeed, been far too long since he'd known the company of a woman. His cock was harder than he'd ever known it to be and it ached to be inside of Alexis. Alexis moaned in response as their lips remained locked together and their tongues intermingling.

But he wanted to savor this moment and enjoy things. He managed to get Alexis' wrists to pin them over her head. She looked up at her wrists in shock and then back at him. She moaned suggestively and rotated her hips under his with a smile on her face. "If you wish to hold me down, then I'm all for it."

"You realize that you seem a bit young for me," Cameron noted, stalling for time to keep his own passion in check.

"Bollocks," Alexis snorted. "I'm only five your younger and at least sixteen over Tanya." Alexis was thirty-four to Cameron's thirty-nine. "I told you that I take pride in my appearance. Now are you going to continue or leave me wanting?"

Cameron kissed her again, reveling in the softness of her lips as he drank her in. "How come you are not yet wed?"

"I was promised to you by my father when the Queen died, but you were too distraught to notice me." Alexis explained. "I figured that I had to do something drastic, say, oh, slay a dragon, to get you to take notice."

"I've noticed you now."

"Yes, and now I want you to give me what you promised and stop teasing me!"

Cameron obliged her. He trailed his mouth down the side of her cheek until he found the side of her neck. He let her wrists go and brought his hand down to cup her left breast. Giving it a tentative squeeze, he found that it was a decent handful. He flicked her nipple with his thumb and she sighed with pleasure. He continued to rotate his thumb around it, while alternating flicking it, as he suckled on her neck.

Alexis closed her eyes and kept her wrists crossed up over her head while Cameron continued to pleasure her with his hand and mouth. She brought her legs down and opened them wide for him when he started to grind his pelvis down into hers. "Ohhhh, yes..." she moaned.

Moving down her body, Cameron left a trail of kisses from her collar bone down to her pubis. He then locked his mouth over her mound and dragged his tongue up and down her womanhood. His hands came up to cover her breasts where he proceeded to tease and torment her hard nipples. "OHHHHH!" Alexis cried out when his tongue attacked her clit. Unable to contain herself, she nearly doubled over but was held fast by his hands on her chest. Instead, she resigned herself to merely running her hands through his black hair while his head was down between her legs.

Cameron tongue fucked her for a good, long while until he could not stand it anymore. His cock threatened to spill all over his furs while he lay face down on it while pleasing Alexis with his mouth. He knelt back on his haunches and scooted forward, his cock poised like a knight attacking with a lance.

"Yes," Alexis breathed, keeping her legs open for him as he came at her. She then arched her back and screamed her sweet pleasure when he got back up to her and speared her with his cock, sinking into her tight pussy all the way to the hilt. "OH GOD YES!" She brought her legs up again beside him as he pulled back and drove into her again and again. "YES! YES! YES!" Alexis cried out with each thrust, goading him on.