A Fairy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me, you vile wench," Cameron ordered playfully as he placed his forehead down onto hers. Her bright green eyes met his smoldering dark brown ones as their bodies moved together. His cock pumped in and out of her. The sound of their flesh smacking together filled the bedchambers. "YEEARGH!" Cameron's face grimaced as his cock suddenly exploded deep within her, splashing his seed inside of her inner walls, coating her cervix, and flooding her womb.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" Alexis cried out as his cock pulsated and throbbed within her as his balls emptied out its contents into her belly. "OHHHHH!" she continued to cry out as the orgasm welled up inside of her loins and then washed over her body with such an intensity that her entire world went white. Waves of pleasure cascaded though her as the King continued to plow into her while his cock was still spurting out its contents.

Cameron, having not done such a deed in so long, howled like a victorious beast. His cock seemed to throb and twitch inside of her tightness non-stop. His own climax seemed to go on for eternity as it made up for what it sorely missed all these years. Once they were both through, they collapsed into a heap, bodies covered in sweat, with his head resting atop her breasts with her arms wrapped lovingly around him as she stroked his hair.

"Yes... definitely where I wish to be tonight..." she mused with contentment as her body hummed.

Cameron's hand came up to cup her right breast, idly squeezing it. "Well, I do hope that you are up for more." He said, feeling his cock stirring back to life. He moved his head so that he could start to suckle on her left nipple.

"Already?" Alexis asked in surprise. "So soon?"

"I have a lot of time to make up for." He admitted. Cameron was back to full hardness in no time and he moved to mount her. This time he grabbed her ankles to put up to his shoulders. She looked up at him and he couldn't help but notice how vulnerable she looked in this position. The image was overlapped in his mind with how she looked as a man while in armor. He bid that image away and focused on Alexis and not Alex. He brought his cock up to her sweet opening and pushed inside of her again.

Alexis closed her eyes and let out a husky breath as she was penetrated once again. She loved the feeling of his cock inside of her and equally loved his roving hands on her body. Once he was settled into her, she grabbed for his hands to bring back up to her breasts. He obliged her, positioning his hands so that he could brush her nipples again with his thumbs while he moved within her. She bore down on his cock, squeezing it with her pussy, as he pumped his hips into hers.

Cameron went slower this time. The need for expediency had passed and now he enjoyed the moment. He made slow, deliberate thrusts into her, enjoying the feel of her sheath as his cock would burrow into her all the way to her cervix before retreating out. In and out, slowly, steadily. When Alexis whimpered that she was about to come, he stopped, holding the head of his cock just inside the opening to her pussy.

"Cameron!" Alexis whined as she thrashed on the bed. "Don't stop! Don't tease me so!"

"Beg for it," He told her with a grin. "Look at me and beg for it you deceptive woman, you."

"Pllllllleeeeeeease..." Alexis implored him, looking up at him once again. "Please let me come!"

His grin became broader. He was certainly having fun with her now. A funny thought crossed his mind in that moment as he recalled his earlier recollections on his late wife's words that he should find another and then Alexis' comments that her father had promised her to Cameron. I hardly remember that conversation. He decided right then and there to claim Alexis as his own. "Beg me better than that. Beg me as your lord and liege."

Despite him erotically torturing her by keeping her on the edge like this, Alexis laughed but played along. "Please, your highness," she said in a sweet, meek voice while batting her eyes up at him. "Your humble wench begs you that you allow her the release that he so greatly promised to bestow."

"Good enough," he conceded, driving into her hard this time while pinching her nipples hard.

It took two more good thrusts and Alexis was screaming her ecstasy to the heavens as she clamped down on his cock, her pussy fluttering around it from his base to his tip. Cameron continued to fuck her as she came, her body writhing before him while in the throes of an orgasm. He could feel his cock threatening to explode once more but he willed it away as he wanted to watch her as she enjoyed the pleasure. After all, this was her night to be honored, not his.

Alexis' body relaxed and her body felt numb after she came down from her peak. Small aftershocks rippled intermittently through her body as Cameron continued to move in her. "Ooooohhh... thank you, your highness," she purred, putting her hands on his that still covered her breasts and squeezing them.

"Well, I hope that you're still up for more." He said, kneeling back on his haunches and waiting for her orgasm to be totally over. "We have a long night ahead of us." She looked at him with a questioning glance and he took that moment to drive into her again.

Alexis shrieked when he plunged back into her all the way to the hilt, half out of pleasure and half out of pain as her pussy was starting to feel overly sensitive. "Ohmygod! No more! No more!" she cried out as Cameron then fucked her hard and fast. By the time he couldn't resist anymore and his cock spurt forth its seed into her womb again, she was already violently shaking from yet another orgasm.

***

CHAPTER 7:

Cameron woke the next morning to his shaft being stroked. As he opened his eyes, he saw Alexis down between his parted legs, running her hand up and down his already hard shaft with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "Time to wake up, your highness," she said playfully.

"Oh good," Cameron mumbled as he stretched. "Last night was not a wine-induced dream."

"Nope," Alexis said happily. Then she brought her head up and sank her lips down his cock, taking him easily inside of her mouth.

"Oh Dear Lord," Cameron breathed as she felt her mouth suck on him. He was harder than he'd ever felt before and that was saying something considering how he felt last night. "Oh! Alexis!" Something nagged at his mind that he should be doing something but the thought remained elusive as she administered oral pleasure to him.

"You... You don't have to do this." He panted as waves of pleasure washed over him from his cock.

"I owe you one from last night as, by my count, I got off more times than you."

"Yes... but..." that's when it hit him. Breakfast would be on its way for him. "Jeeves will be here soon with my meal!"

"Then I'd better hurry." Alexis commented. When the knocking came at the door, Alexis' head started bobbing up and down his cock so hard and fast that Cameron briefly wondered if it'd topple off. She sucked and pulled hard on his cock and he blew a moment later. Alexis then shoved her head down, taking him down her throat as far as it would go and drank down every last drop of his essence. "There, now you can go get breakfast for us." She said with a smug smile as she then walked over to the breakfast nook to wait for him.

"Lord above..." Cameron breathed as his mind swam in the aftermath of the mind-blowing suck that she just gave him.

*

"Thank you, Jeeves," the King said when he met his manservant at the door to take the large tray of breakfast while wearing nothing but his robe that hung slightly open.

"I can bring that in for you, sire," Jeeves protested as the tray jostled between them.

"No need, I got it." Cameron insisted, getting the tray from him.

"But sire..." Jeeves managed to get a look past the King towards the breakfast nook inside the chambers. He saw the bare back of what looked to be Sir Alex sitting there. Jeeves' eyes widened and he looked at the King in alarm. "Uh... Sire?"

"Thank YOU, Jeeves," Cameron reiterated, giving him a hard stare. Jeeves took the hint from his liege and beat a hasty exit.

*

Sitting naked at the table of the breakfast nook, Alexis looked back over her shoulder at Cameron and laughed. "I imagine that word is going to spread like wildfire that you spent the night with your hero Knight; Sir Alex."

"So be it," Cameron chuckled at the thought of it. After she'd admonished him last night about the Fairy term, he'd done some thinking once they'd been done with their lovemaking. "I care for my people... all of my people... and they shouldn't have to hide anymore. They shouldn't have to hide because of a dragon and they shouldn't have to hide because of which sex they prefer. I imagine that the bards will have a field day with the news. They'll get the joke later when I announce who you really are."

Alexis gave him a hurt look. "You promised to keep my name out of it."

"Ah, yes, but I did not promise that I'd keep the name of my newly intended out of any announcements," Cameron said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he sat the tray down on the table and slid into the chair across from her. He laughed at her surprised look. "Well, you said that your father DID promise you to me all those years ago and so I intend to make good on that promise." He took her hand in his and brought it to his lips to kiss her knuckles. "That is, if you will have me? I like you, Alexis. I've been fighting the beast for my entire life and here you come in with new, innovative thinking. I need someone like that by my side to rebuild my Kingdom... Our Kingdom."

She smiled as he kissed his way up her arm to her neck, giggling as his lips tickled her shoulder and collar bone. "I think that I'd like that." She admitted. "So long as you take my suggestion that those that prefer their own sex may do so openly... by official proclamation." She said, fixing him with a pointed stare. "I won't marry a man who does not think that all people should not be allowed to be as they are."

"Done." Cameron said without hesitation. "You have shown me the error of my thinking in that regards." He looked her up and down as he took his seat, feeling his cock stir again. She was quite fetching sitting there naked. "Although, it does make me wonder if you had continued posing as a man when you presented yourself to me, how would we have made love? What was your plan then?"

Alexis gave him a playful smile and a shrug. "I don't know. Maybe have you bugger me as men do sometime. Maybe I would've sucked you off while still wearing my clothes just to see your reaction. Since I was flushed with desire and wanted your cock in me, I did what I did."

"Maybe I should just put you across my knees and chastise you for that and then bugger you." Cameron noted with a sly smile.

"You wouldn't dare!" Alexis challenged him, meeting his gaze and his smile. "EEK!" she squealed when he jumped for her. She tore out of her chair and dashed into the bedchambers. He caught her easily although it wasn't as if she was attempting to stay away from him. He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, striding confidently to his bed while paddling her on the bottom the entire way. "Off! Off! Let me go, you vile beast!" she laughed while playfully kicking in the air as he spanked her while pounding on his back.

Cameron dumped her onto the bed, tossed his robe off, and mounted her from behind. He hefted her hips up off the bed, positioned his hardening cock right at her pussy's opening, and speared her. Alexis' toes curled and her hands clawed the fur blanket as she was penetrated. Her breasts ached and she lifted herself up just enough for the furs to tickle them as her body moved back and forth in time with his thrusts.

But Cameron only pumped his cock in and out of her a few times before pulling out and aiming it higher. He was now hard as a rock and ready to take her in this way. Alexis tensed only for a moment as she felt its head nuzzle up against her back passage and then willed her body to relax. Cameron pushed into her bottom and Alexis let out a deep, guttural moan as he plunged into her. He then pushed her down flat into the bed while he proceeded to bugger her.

"OOOOHMYGOD..." Alexis groaned into the fur blanket.

"So what was 'Sir' Alex's plan at this point? Hm?" Cameron whispered into her ear. She whimpered back an 'I don't know' response that was muffled by the furs. "Well then, I want you put your hands on your womanhood to play with yourself. I want to feel you climax while I do this."

Alexis did as she was bidden to do. She rotated her hips just enough to get her hands underneath of her, spreading her legs in the process. Her delicate fingers found her sensitive nub and she started to diddle herself while Cameron fucked her ass. She let out deep, loud moans each time he shoved his cock down into her. "Mmm! Ah! MMP! AHHH!" she breathed as she felt her passion quickly rise. Then her body shook violently beneath him as the orgasm hit her hard and fast suddenly.

"GOD!" Cameron hissed in pleasure as he felt Alexis' ass squeeze down onto his cock hard. It became so tight that he didn't think that he'd been able to have it squeezed harder even if he'd taken himself in hand. He could feel her fingers against his balls every time he plowed into her. Even though she was in the throes of passion underneath of him, he felt her hands reach out to cup and fondle his balls as he buggered her. He lasted another couple of thrusts into her until he lost control and his cock exploded deep into her bowels, eliciting another moan of pleasure from her. His balls emptied their contents into her as his cock throbbed hard in her ass. The pleasure was multiplied with her gently squeezing them as the twitched with every erotic convulsion.

He collapsed down on top of her and then slid off to one side to gather her into his arms. "That... was amazing." She breathed, twisting her neck to give him a peck on the cheek.

"Yes, we must try this again at some time," he agreed. Frantic pounding came from the chamber door and he moaned with dismay this time. "Gah! What part of 'sleep in and enjoy the day' did my subjects not get last night?" he got up, hastily donned his robe, and went for the door. Breakfast was expected. This was something else entirely.

"A ruler's work is never done," Alexis playfully said in his wake as she rolled back onto her stomach and stretched out like a cat, reveling in the feel of the furs on her bare skin.

*

Earlier in the morning, Tanya met Diana outside of her chamber. "Good Morning, sister. I trust that you had a good night," Tanya said with a wink.

"Not half as good as you, it would seem," Diana remarked. "I heard you through the windows. You were quite vocal."

"Ah, that was just me taking my skirt up and playing with my phallus that I got from that trader last year," she admitted while stepping out of the way of a few servants that hustled past in their duties. "But you; you had Sir Alex. How was he? Enjoy not being a virgin anymore?"

Diana gave her older sister a confused look. "I wasn't with Sir Alex last night. He never came to my bed. I thought that he was with you judging by what I heard."

"He wasn't with me," Tanya blinked back in equal confusion. "I heard you getting off and thought that he was with you."

"No," Diana shook her head rapidly. "I took your advice, bared my chest, and diddled while I waited. I got off and then I fell asleep."

"Welllll..." Tanya said thoughtfully. "If he wasn't with you... and he wasn't with me... who was he with last night?"

At that moment Jeeves was tearing down the corridor, looking white as a ghost. He was so distraught that he nearly bowled the princesses over. They both squawked in protest and he paused long enough to ensure their well-being. "My apologizes! I am SO sorry, your highnesses!" he gushed profusely.

"It's okay, Jeeves." Tanya said, dusting her dress off. "What's got you so worried this morning?"

"Th-the king!" he gasped.

"What's wrong with father?" Diana asked, suddenly alarmed.

"Sir Alex was with him! And he was in the nude!"

"No!" Tanya gasped in wide-eyed disbelief.

"Not possible!" Diana agreed, aghast at the news.

The princesses both hitched up their skirts and full out ran to their father's bedchambers where they both proceeded to frantically on the chamber door. Cameron opened the door with an irritated look on his face. "What is it that cannot wait until later?" he asked in a weary voice as he tied the belt loop of his robe closed.

"Is Sir Alex in there?" Tanya demanded.

"Jeeves said that he saw him in here, naked!" Diana added in.

Cameron looked as if he were about to protest. Then he paused, closed his mouth, and squared his shoulders. "And what if he is?" he asked his daughters. "What of it? I did promise Sir Alex a night of pleasure and if he chose me to be the vessel of such rewards, what business is it of anyone else?"

Tanya pushed on the door and looked over her father's shoulder. Over on the bed, splayed out and buck naked, was Sir Alex with creamy white fluid that she knew had to be her father's seed dribbling from Alex's bottom. "You buggered him!" she said, horrified.

Cameron laughed at his daughter's distress. "Yes! I buggered Sir Alex!" he proclaimed proudly with his arms out wide to the side. He then crossed them and looked at his daughters with a smug look on his face. "Are you jealous that he chose a King over a Princess?"

His daughters stood there, gaping at him in disbelief in his proclamation until they heard Sir Alex's surprisingly light voice come from the bed. "Oh Cameron, stop playing with them and tell them the truth already!" Tanya and Diana leaned to the side and they saw that Sir Alex had risen and was keeling on the bed with his back to them.

"Oh very well," Cameron sighed. He beckoned the girls in. "Come on. You might as well know before the whole Kingdom finds out." He closed the door and waved the girls over to the breakfast nook. "You should've seen the looks on their faces though, Alexis."

"I've seen enough stunned looks to last me a lifetime," the retort came back.

"Wait, what?" Diana said. "Alexis?

***

CHAPTER 8:

Alexis slid off the bed and wobbled a little bit on unsteady legs. She hadn't had a well-fucked feeling this good in a long time and she loved it. She regained her footing as she stepped across the stone floor over to the breakfast nook and presented herself to the princesses, letting them get a good look at her before she formally introduced herself. "So you see, girls, it is a good thing that I didn't visit either one of you last night or else you might be singing a different tune this morning."

Both girls stared at her. Then they looked at each other and then at their father. Cameron was trying not to laugh at them.

"Oh. My. God." Tanya shook her head and laughed ruefully. "You make a convincing man, Lady Alexis." She noted. "I have to admit that I was attracted to you when I thought that you were a Knight."

"I am a Knight." Alexis retorted as she went to the bed to fetch her tunic and donned it. "My father recognizes me as such." She said, walking back over to the nook.

"But why?" Diana asked. "Why all secrecy?"

"Well, while it is acceptable in my Kingdom for men and women to be equals in all things. Had I come here yesterday and presented myself as Lady Alexis who was there to slay your dragon, what would the response have been?"

"Okay, fair point. Lady Alexis," Diana said.

"Please, just Alexis is find," she smiled. "There's no need for formality between us since I'll be here a lot more." Alexis crossed over to Cameron, took his hands and wrapped them around her as she leaned back into him. "I've accepted your father's proposal to be his wife."