All Comments on 'A Fairy Tale'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shitfacedcockmastershitfacedcockmasteralmost 12 years ago

i like the woman, sucking and jerking off the men, and i like how she killed the animals, and did not listen to them, and she became a big slut for the whole town, and she was not affraid to do it infront of her ugly son, and she ended up haveing better black sons, this is a fun fairy tale, i accept how it is, i think im more use to your other stories, from the way they are written, im glad you always try new things, i liked when the bull turnd back into a human warrior, and he was the only guy the madien would sleep with. the more i read your stories, im starting to see how much you love fantasy, im starting to like that, the use of mystical elements, but i like it from the point of view, of the person being humiliated, and what i love from your stories, is thoughts and feelings, and suprises, and shocking situations, that bother the main person. i think you did the write thing writing it like a real story, i dont know if it could have more chapters(if it wasnt a short story) nice work, and im always excited when i get to see your new stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

That was actually really cool, it reminded me of a Greek Myth or Middle Age fairy tale. It's different than the other stories on here I've read, and I like it all the more for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Puerile

I was going to suggest a proof reader, but on further consideration feel this pos is not worth proofing. In fact, it's not worth this comment, either....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sucks

Terrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...