A Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy looked at the beautiful sleek young bull. Even in his animal shape, the warrior had trusting strong eyes.

"You understand the danger?" asked the flea boy.

"Of course. When your mother sees me, she will see but a sling of tasty steaks, a hide to hold up her breasts, and a tail to be wrapped around her fleshy waist. But I am courageous, and I will not be seen." The bullock lifted up his left front hoof, to which stuck a big pointed leaf.

"If you put this leaf, which has stuck to me all the journey from my home, into your mother's food, every sleep she has will be a deep one. At night, she will slumber as she usual does, except nothing will wake her except the rise of the sun. Once she eats the leaf, it will take months before its effects disappear. In that time, I will have grown into a bull big and strong enough to free you both."

The boy took the leaf and hid the bullock under a pile of linens in the his tent.

"Thank you," said the bullock, as the boy departed.

When preparing the evening's meal, as he always did, the boy included the leaf into his mother's portion. When the maiden crawled back to the center of the pen, wet and sticky with the day's work, the son handed her the portion, which she led slide down her beautiful gullet, before entering her tent.

The flea boy waited until the self-imposed moans that always erupted from his mother's tent each night ceased, then returned to his own tent, where he retrieved the bullock. Feeding him some carrots on the way, the boy led the bull into his mother's tent.

Like the bullock had said, the maiden was fast asleep. Nothing could disturb her. The bull approached the sleeping maiden's face, taking in the beauty of her fair skin and luscious red lips, moist from the day's work.

The bull now approached the maiden's chest, where he requested that the flea boy remove the pelt that was covering it. The flea boy did as instructed, and the bull was allowed to gaze onto the full beauty of the mother's perfect breasts. The bull moved down her white taut navel, which he sniffed, and finally asked the boy to remove the string of feathers that was covering both her plushy round behind and her pure virginal wetness. The bull's warrior eyes locked upon the full beauty of the woman's body, taking in her glistening wetness's lips, feeling the tautness of the flesh that composed her beautiful behind, and seeing the long tan legs on which the maiden could stand proud and glorious.

"Now flip her over," instructed the bull, and the flea boy did to his naked mother as instructed. The bull took an equally long time admiring her bad and behind, and the pressured fleshy perky breasts that emerged under the weight of her body.

Eventually, the son redressed the maiden and then hid the bull again in his tent.

"She is as gorgeous as they say," noted the bull upon falling asleep.

Each day, the pen worked this way. In the mornings, the maiden awoke, fresh and unfazed, to let the village men feel up her body and to allow her stomach receive their warm sloshy cream. The flea boy drew pictures in the bark, cooked the food, and waited for the moans of his mother to die down before he went with the bull into her tent. The flea boy undressed her, letting the bull gaze upon her spectacular body, before redressing her carefully and returning.

They lived this way for months and months, all the while the bull growing bigger and bigger. One night, while the bull dug his snout into the gorgeous space between the maiden's breasts, he announced, "Tomorrow morning, I will break through the fence with my brute strength. Knowing the hostility that these long frustrated men will feel, your maiden mother will ride me to safety, while you sneak away and retrieve the supplies of which I have often told you. Then, you will meet me at the edge of town, behind the pond, where I will be hiding safely with your mother. Then, I can finally be restored to my true warrior body."

The flea boy placed the pelt back onto his mother's breasts carefully and took the bull, now large and strong, back to his tent. The boy barely had any room in his own tent anymore, but he managed to find a corner and get some sleep.

When the flea boy arose, the sun had been up for a while, and he stepped around the still sleeping bull outside, where he saw his mother on her knees at the gate, taking in a load of white goop down her throat.

"Psst," he said into the tent, "It's time, bull, it's time!"

The bull awoke, determined, and stormed outside the tent. Even the man who's member lay in the maiden's mouth shouted in alarm at the magnificently large creature. The bull raced at the fence, which he broke cleanly, then turned around towards the mother.

So in awe of the creature, the maiden couldn't even swallow her mouthful, and so it dripped down her mouth and onto her pelt covered chest. The bull approached the maiden slowly, then bowed, inviting her to quickly get onto his back.

The maiden climbed the bull, completely taken in by its sheer brute power. The goose feathers around her waist gave no protection for the incredible wetness she was feeling as the bull stampeded off through the opening in the gate and off and away. The bull's fur was soaked with her juices when he finally reached the clearing behind the pond. The maiden dismounted him, and collapsed at the bull's feet, overwhelmed by the incredible force of this brute.

"Oh magnificent bull, I cannot even speak," started the maiden, but she indeed could not. The bull could smell her juices that were both soaked into his mount and currently seeping from between her legs now.

Soon, the flea boy arrived, carrying all the ingredients which the bull had instructed, and fed them to the bull.

In a flash, the bull was gone, but in his place stood a proud and immensely large warrior, buck naked with jet black skin and a member the size of the bull he was before.

The maiden stood in awe at this sexual creature, as he too approached her with the lust she stirred up in the world around her. The warrior pushed the flea boy aside gently, before he pounced on the maiden and shoved his hard self inside her.

The maiden cried out in ecstasy. Having spent years playing between her legs and teasing men only to let them dribble down her throat, she was in utter heaven. She had only ever been penetrated by a flea, and the monster size of this beast was able to reach everything she had before been unable to satisfy. She moaned and cried out as the bull warrior thrusted in and out of her supple virginal body.

"Oh oh oh oh!" the maiden cried, the flea boy standing besides the scene as this magnificent bull utterly ravaged his beautiful maiden mother.

His big black hands kneaded the swaying breasts of the maiden, and he massaged the fleshy behind into which he pounded hard and fast, over and over.

The flea boy watched as years of lust finally exploded in his mother's body, her eyes rolling back into her head with bliss and her tongue sticking out of her mouth in dumbfounded rough sexual pleasure.

The maiden, on her hands and knees, gyrated back against the animalistic rod that was destroying her beautifully. Finally, the bull warrior sent one last thrust into her, giving her swaying breasts a final jiggle, and he erupted his rocking orbs between the maiden's legs, where the creamy gift seeped out around his member and her legs, and dripped down her thighs onto the forst floor below.

The couple lay slumbering, exhausted in ecstasy, while the flea boy cautiously explored the area around them, finding familiar edible berries and herbs.

In the morning, the lovers feasted and filled their bellies from their vicious activity, when the warrior announced he was returning to his homeland. The maiden clung to him, she had known nothing besides her pen, and she wanted him to take her with her. He scooped her naked body up in his arms and pounced off into the woods, the flea boy scurrying to follow.

After crossing the oceans on a vessel, the three returned to the warrior's homeland, where he had been missing for months. The people welcomed him and the maiden back, and crowned him as the new king, for the old had died in his absence. In his royal chambers, the flea boy was given a small room as the royal cup bearer, bringing cups of juice and wine to the sweaty couple as they viciously made love each night. Now, in the safety of their home, the only rod which the maiden swallowed was the warrior's, which she dutifully and eagerly did each morning as he was waking. The flea boy, who asked for bark and wood with which to draw once again, made small but detailed illustrations of the royal couple's evening passions, which he was able to sell on the market for high prices. The royal maiden's body was still, after all these years, supple and taut enough to command every man to stand at attention in her presence. Even nine months later, when the maiden gave birth to the warrior's first child, her body only grew more fit and arousing. The warrior pounded fifteen black sons into her belly, and she emerged from each delivery only more gorgeous. She raised her royal sons with admiration and love, insisting that the flea boy wait on their every whim, which he obeyed. The fifteen sons went on to spread their seed across the world, perpetuating the strong masculine genes of the bull warrior and allowing those of the perfect and sensual young maiden to persist across the globe for all of eternity.

And they all lived happily ever after. The end.

12