A Fall from the Pedestal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubbyanx
hubbyanx
109 Followers

During dinner, we both way overdosed on cocktails and wine. Laura was getting giggly, a sure sign she was feeling the effects of the alcohol. I was just horny, I could not take my eyes off the mountain of tit flesh she was exhibiting. Laura could tell I was horny and was in a playful mood herself.

She stretched across the table, knowing it would turn me on and whispered "I wonder if that young black guy will be at the Club. Wonder if he wants to see me twerk again baby."

I bit my bottom lip then responded "Watching you flirt is so hot. I promise no sleep for you when we get home."

She smiled and said "Promises, promises, lover boy."

We had been in the Club maybe 30 minutes when I needed to go to the toilet. I left Laura at the bar. When I was walking back to see Laura I noticed a tall athletic looking black guy, I guess slightly older than her but younger than me, was talking to her. She was nervously playing with her long black hair whilst he stared down at her. I guess he was getting a panoramic view of those amazing boobs.

As I approached Laura and the black guy Laura smiled and waved at me and started to introduce me to her new black male friend.

"So, as I was saying Mark I'm married and this is..."

Before Laura could finish her sentence, I interjected and said, "Yes I'm her cousin Tim".

Laura's jaw dropped and the black guy, Mark, extended his hand to shake mine. He had a grip like a vice. "Hi man, Tim, just keeping your cousin company, hope you don't mind. What can I say she is the hottest girl in the Club, I am gutted she is hitched. Her old man is so lucky." I laughed and red-faced Laura excused herself saying she needed to go to the toilet herself. As she walked off Mark watched her magnificent bubble butt ass sway and shook his head.

"Wow" groaned Mark as Laura walked away from us, "She is probably the hottest woman I have ever met. Pretty, amazing boobs and the best booty ever"

I have no idea why I thought or said it but suddenly I shouted out over the load music "Her husband is a dick Mark, treats her really bad. In fact, they are separated. I'm not really into Clubs like this but brought her out so she could have a good time and cheer up. She loves this style Club, music and dancing."

"Really?" cried out Mark with a big grin crossing his face.

My smartphone vibrated. It was a text from Laura 'what the hell's going on?'. I mumbled to Mark that I worked for a tough boss and he was messaging me over the weekend about a failing IT upgrade and I had to message back. Mark looked at me with sympathy and gave me some space. I text Laura back 'no probs, just go with flow, let's just play a game and have some fun with the guy. it's so hot. Tx'

Soon I saw Laura swaying her gorgeous body through the crowd as she approached the bar. Mark's face light up when he saw her.

"So, Tim tells me you love dancing Laura" beamed Mark.

Laura was clearly up for some game teasing and flirting when she looked at me and smiled "Yes great tunes in here but Tim has got two left feet."

Mark laughed and saw an opening "Ok I'm no expert myself but always open to some fun on the floor."

Laura laughed and looked me straight in the eyes, "Tim?"

It was my chance to apply the breaks or accelerator, I chose speed. "Sure, you guys have fun". And the black guy led by gorgeous wife onto the dance floor.

I watched intently. Mark and Laura danced together for a few tracks. He was respectful and apart from touching her arm a couple of times when he leant in to talk to her he never touched her. Laura is an amazing dancer and was shaking that bubble butt booty like the best of them. I was amazed that her boobs didn't just slip out the top of her outfit but the quality clothes held everything together. I could see she was having a great time and was smiling and laughing with her new black friend.

After about 15 minutes the two of them came back to me and Laura put her arms round me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, Tim, Mark, has invited us to the VIP area, he is here with some friends and they have a table."

"Oh, great let's go" was my response and I exchanged a wink with Laura when Mark was not looking.

We followed Mark to a VIP lounge area, a big sofa and table at the far side of the dancefloor. There were a couple of black guys sat there. Both equally impressive physical specimens to Mark. Their eyes light up when they saw Laura and smiled in friendship to myself. They were all good guys.

I took some immediate action to make things interesting and sat down to the left of the two guys, this only left room for Laura and Mark to sit down together the other side of the two guys. There were now three black guys sat in between me and my hot wife.

Mark's two friends explained they all three played in the same soccer team, they were semi-pro so a good standard. While I was talking to them I kept an eye on Laura and Mark at the other end of the sofa. They were openly flirting and having fun together.

There were three bottles of vodka and mixer on the table and all of us were loading up on booze. A couple of times the guys called in rounds of tequila shots. After about 45 minutes Mark and Laura stood up together and Mark signalled they were going to dance. His friends laughed and waved him off. As they entered the dance floor I could see Laura was not 100% steady on her feet, too much booze. Mark noticed and put his arm around her waist to help her out and to my surprise Laura put her arm around his waist too.

Over the music one of his friends shouted to me "My god she is one of the hottest women I have ever seen in my life Tim. Tough luck you are related to her any man would kill to get between those legs." The two black guys laughed and I smiled back but felt part sick inside.

"Mind you", laughed the other black guy, "If she opens her legs for Mark she won't be closing them for a week, the guy is built like a stallion" and as they both laughed one of them stated "Yeah like thick as a coke can and 11-inch-long, hate after soccer match showers when he is around." I nearly passed out with the rush of blood to my head and dick when the guys said this.

A few minutes went by and I noticed the tempo of the music had slowed down but Mark and Laura had not come back. They had been gone a good 20 minutes or so now. I made an excuse that I needed to go to the toilet and wandered around the perimeter of the dance floor. After a few metre's I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes were on stalks at the sight. Laura was dancing crushed up against Mark. Her big boobs pressed into his chest. Her hands were on his shoulders and her head resting against his upper chest. His hands were resting on the top of her hips, fingers splayed out so his lower fingers were on her big sexy ass.

I watched for a couple of minutes hidden behind a pillar so they could not see me. They swayed to the music and would have had a ridiculous difference in height if not for the black high heeled shoes Laura was tottering on. And then Mark lowered his hands grabbing onto the big globes of my sexy wife's bubble butt ass. I nearly came in my pants. Mark was clearly squeezing Laura's big ass and then she looked up at him and they started what looked like an intense conversation. I watched them talking, Mark continually groping and stroking Laura's big firm ass and then suddenly they parted. I quickly rushed back to the VIP lounge and a few seconds later Mark arrived. No Laura.

Mark's friend's high fived him as he got back. "So, any progress man" his friend asked.

"Look man" Mark laughed, "The girl's cousin is sat next to you, show some respect man, let's just say she is real friendly and maybe needs some proper TLC." We all laughed, but inside my stomach churned.

My phone vibrated again, it was another text from Laura. 'in toilet, we need to go' was all it said. I turned around to the guys and said it was another message from my boss, I needed to go outside for a 15 minutes call. They all howled in sympathy and I pretended to walk to the door. I text Laura back 'all cool, just some fun, come back to VIP and we will go in 30 minutes'.

Then I went and hid in a dark corner from where I could see the VIP area. A minute later Laura appeared, she looked flustered and I guess asked where I was. She sat next to Mark and as if pre-arranged his two friends stood up and walked to the bar. Funny as drinks get served to the table in VIP.

Mark shuffled close to Laura and then put his arm around her shoulder. He was staring down into the chasm of her cleavage. He said something to her and she turned to face him. He placed a kiss on her lips. My stomach churned again. Laura broke away from the kiss and started looking around the Club, I guess for me.

Mark lowered his arm around her with his hand on her waist but raised his thumb so it was rubbing against the bottom of one of her huge boobs. They started to have another intense conversation with Laura often looking around the Club, I assume looking for me. Again, he said something too her.

She looked real flustered and turned to face him and he kissed her again. This time she did not break the kiss and raised her hand to stroke the side of his face. At the same time, he raised the hand around her waist and began to grope her boob. I was paralysed, my feet in concrete. They had been making out for a good minute when his friends came back to the table and I followed them there.

When I got to the table Laura could not look me straight in the eye. Her face and throat were flushed red. "Tim we have to go home now" she croaked. Mark looked real dis-appointed.

Mark said, "Laura give me your number, be good to meet up again." Laura just looked at her knees and was silent.

"Think maybe too much booze" I said to the guys.

"Sure" said Mark, "I understand, good for you to look out for her man."

I then did the opposite to protecting my stunning wife. "Mark, you don't live out West of the City, do you? maybe you could share an Uber with me and Laura and you guys can chat somewhere less noisy, I'm staying at her place for a couple of days."

Marks friends both turned around and looked at him, Mark's face lit up in a smile and he beamed "Sure lets Uber share."

Laura looked me in the eyes shock etched on her face. "Are you sure Tim?" she pleaded.

"Of course," I said, "What harm can sharing do?"

hubbyanx
hubbyanx
109 Followers
12