All Comments on 'A Fall of Semen'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jeffingajeffingaover 9 years ago
if there is an award for best writer

Drmaxc has pnce again proved his ability with a pen. His writings are full of description and plot that keeps you reading while giving you an accurate visual in your mind. Easily the best author on Literotica.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Indecent proposal !

I'm trying to imagine myself involved in a threesome, and she says, hold my husbands cock for me. With the proper coaxing, and incentive, like her tounge in my ear telling me to do it or there would be no joy in my happy sack, tonight. Or that I would be leaving any time soon. I confess to liking a hard cock, but just my own.

Good story by the way !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Egress/ingress

5* as usual, literate and erotic. Surprising and exceptional to find a word misused, though: egress means 'to leave' or exit. I think you meant ingress: 'to enter', entrance.

PhillallPhillallover 7 years ago
Great work again

Wonderful story great passion hope the story continues

yowseryowseralmost 7 years ago
Lovely phantasy

Sweet story, marvelously engaging. Phallic, engorged, improbable in the extreme but still vastly arousing.

"It felt good having an erection."

Nominated for understatement of the year.

Splendid

catamitecatamitealmost 6 years ago
Wonderful surprize

What a wonderful twist. Great tale, and great description, could have gone in many more directions

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Wonderfully told. Believable, well maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well constructed story.

This was an easy flowing well constructed story. A.F.C.Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great fantasy. Too bad Dan didn’t sneak up from behind to make a sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Good thing you never looked "up" or I would have lost my nerve watching from my balcony! Fiona is my idol!

pantographpantographover 3 years ago
Another masterful story told

Dr Max is certainly the master of the most unique stories on Literotica. I'm never disappointed in any of his tales. His characters are delightfully different and perpetually randy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! This is certainly one of the best stories I've read here. Great work!

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 2 years ago

Hello Max ... This is the first story I read after the 'Rub A Dub' series. And I'm glad I did! What a great story ... I really loved the balcony masturbation and handjob, the later sex from behind on her balcony, and the sleeping threesome! The whole story reminded me of a little tryst I had a conference once in St. Louis. Ready for another story series now; either 'Chablis' or 'Espied'; probably the latter. Thanks for being such a great writer!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlabout 2 years ago

Excellent story... tense eroticism. Dan was huge surprise. Thanks for the good works!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A delightful read. I've been to hundreds of meetings like this, but only once had a similar experience. I'm sure that I could not be as elegant a writer as you while describing that late night rendezvous. Looking forward to more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2659 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...