A Fall of Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Matt walked across his room and picked up his key from the desk. The feeling of sexual excitement was really strong, the prospect of being close to Fiona, touching her and she touching him was powerful - there was no let up in his erection. It remained firm and upright. A deep breath and Matthew opened the door and peaked out into the brightly lit corridor.

After the darkness of his room and the limited light of the city on his balcony the brightness hurt. He blinked trying to see. His hand dropped to his erection and as he peered out and he gave it a few encouraging strokes. Nobody there, of course, just rows of doors. Nobody would be there at that time in the morning but even so - to go out into the corridor like that... And he would never know if somebody was actually watching through the spy hole in his or her door or even if behind every door somebody was watching. Just so unlikely - but he would not know.

Matt could hardly believe what he was doing, stepping out of his door completely starkers and with that particularly embarrassing thing males do, sticking up like a prong to his front. But sexual desire overrode his instinct for self preservation. Pulling his door quietly shut behind him he moved quickly, bare feet on the carpet to the next door room - to his left not right. It was hardly possible he was going to get lost. He could not believe he was really doing that - was outside in the corridor not just naked but...

Fiona's door opened and there she was right by the door and as naked as he was; she put out her hand and just like the night before across the balconies' divide they shook. Wonderfully incongruous again. The two of them naked and he so obviously excited. The more incongruous because they were both visible to the corridor

"Come in Matt," she said, closing the door.

A surprise, a shock. Fiona was not alone. Not exactly walking in naked and erect on a surprise party in his honour but, in the gentle lamp light of the room, he could see not just Fiona but a man on the bed.

"Hey?"

"Oh, my boyfriend, Dan. You've met?"

Yes, Matt had, from the conference and before. Knew him a little, certainly knew him by name. Knew him by sight and a bit more. Had spoken to him and on the 'phone. Knew him by sight but not like this. But he was not being invited to greet Dan because sprawled across the bed, eyes shut and unmoving it was clear he was asleep - and very naked.

"Dan's fast asleep, won't wake. A herd of elephants and more wouldn't wake him. I know. I could fuck him and he wouldn't know. Really I could - shall I? Would you like to see that? It'll keep you hard. You can fuck me later. You are going to aren't you? I am wet enough for both. You will won't you? Please."

"Won't Dan, err, mind?"

"Won't know. Out for the count and just look at him when I want a man - fast asleep! Look at his cock, all floppy - not like yours, all wonderfully hard and virile. I loved seeing it spurt yesterday. All that cream coming out. And was Dan any use when I came back inside? Hardly - and I'd gone and wasted you!"

Fiona sat down on the bed by her boyfriend and lifted the limp penis off its bed of curly hair. "He won't wake. No chance, but I bet he'll erect just like a wet dream. Shall I? Would you like to see it? Do you like seeing a penis growing, filling with blood, getting all big? I do, I love watching. Do you?"

Matt was taken aback. Fiona was bouncing Dan's little sausage up and down in her hand. It was not exactly something he had thought about. As he watched Fiona's hand began to move Dan's foreskin down, further exposing him - she was doing it with purpose.

"Not going down are you? Do you like seeing this? See it's growing."

Dan's penis was swelling, just a bit, and there was no lessening in Matt's. No, there was no question of that happening in the near future. Matt had enjoyed feeling Fiona stroking him out on the balcony. It was unexpected but still erotic seeing her working another man.

"If it gets stiff enough, I really might fuck him. You'd like to watch I'm sure. Men do. Men are watchers."

It was getting stiff all right. There were now two erections in the room. A comparison could be made. Matt was making the comparison. He thought he was a little bigger than Dan. A good thought!

"Would you like a go?"

"No!"

"Go on, Dan won't know. I'd like to see. Come here, sit by me. You stroke Dan and I'll stroke you."

Matt was happy enough with the latter idea but the former...

"Give me your hand. There! Doesn't that feel nice? All rigid and hot. Go on hold it. Fuck I'm not asking you to suck it - yet... Go on wank it, you know what to do. That's it. Now let me hold you again. Yes, that's nice too, isn't it?"

'That' was nice, very nice and Dan found himself wanking Dan in unison with Fiona's own stroking of his cock. Just the action he did on himself.

It was very peculiar finding his hand on another man's erection. Matt was used to holding his own, indeed stroking it to orgasm, but another man's? Firm in his hand, all warm to the touch - like his own but with no feeling coming back - well until Fiona's hand held him.

"Shall we make him cum, spurt up in the air or shall I fuck him?"

Fiona wanted an answer. She wasn't going to decide.

"You fuck."

"Well, you hold him up whilst I position myself."

This was a bit better, a lot better. Fiona getting up on the bed and Matt seeing up between her legs as she straddled Dan, seeing the wet, soft, pink place - so lacking in hair - visible to him in the light of the bedside lamp. He would very much have liked to push his own erection into and done the manly thing. But it was enjoyable enough to hold Dan's penis ready, pointing it at the right place; seeing it pressing on the pink folds and starting to go in; feeling the wetness of her lips on his hand as Fiona descended.

"You can remove your hand now."

Matt hardly wanted to do that. Yes, he was holding Dan's cock but touching his hand was the warm wetness of Fiona. He let his fingers slide down to the base of Dan's cock and felt Fiona follow until she had the entire erect penis inside.

"Oooh I love a cock inside me."

It was remarkable seeing her mount and Dan just not moving; his eyes not opening; just lying there and being fucked.

Matthew had never watched intercourse before. No couple had ever invited him around to watch them perform. He had never found himself sharing a room with another couple or been at some sort of orgy. He had never had the opportunity to peek. The day before he had in vain looked for a naked girl in a window in the city as he had stood on his balcony - before he belatedly realised there was a naked girl on the very next balcony. Today he was watching Fiona and Dan; could feel the bed moving as Fiona worked her man.

"Surely he will wake?" It seemed so unlikely Dan would just lie there. Matthew stood up thinking he might be able to reach the door and escape if Dan perhaps groggily started speaking or opening his eyes. "Perhaps I'd better..."

"No, Matt. Dan won't wake. Trust me. I know him. Don't you like watching? Aren't I sexy enough? It looks like you do." Fiona reached and held.

It was good, wonderfully good, to have his penis stroked as he watched real intercourse. Fiona's breasts bouncing, the visible slide of Dan's erection behind her hairless cleft, the spread labia, the little pointing clit.

Fiona's head moved closer to his erection. Her movement on Dan's erection and with her hand slowed as she stared at it.

"I think it is bigger than Dan's, a lovely shape, such a nice curve and just look at these lovely things dangling here! Oh look! You are leaking just a bit. Do you think Dan is too? Fuck - isn't a cock sexy! I love big shiny knobs, especially when they are leaking!"

Her face was getting closer. Matt's breath was becoming ragged. He thought - well it looked like she was going to - that she was going to suck it. The idea of those lips enfolding his penis was just so exciting. He hoped he would not just come then and there. He wanted the night to go on.

Fiona's mouth moved closer, just two inches from his penis, her tongue running over her lips in anticipation - or was that simply show, simply to excite him? Her tongue reached and touched just the tip, just the little leaking hole, and then retracted a bit drawing a strand of his 'pre-cum' with it before a proper lick came, yes, like on an ice cream cone, right across it.

"Mmmm, salty, Matt. Very nice."

And then her lips slipped over his knob. Wonderful to feel, wonderful to see, his penis in her mouth. Matthew sighed, feeling the warm wetness enveloping his glans. So easy to just release and let his stuff flow across into her mouth. Matt had to hold on.

Fiona began moving on Dan again. Fucking him as she sucked on Matt. Her lips slipped further down on Matt, taking more into her mouth, and she began to move up and down his penis in time with her movement on Dan. It was superb, both the feeling and being able to see what Fiona was doing to him and Dan.

"I have never..." a momentary release of the penis but her lips were back again - caressing, sucking.

What had she never? Matt could not believe she had not fellated a man before. Was completely sure she had sucked Dan many times before. He could imagine them in the bedroom, he standing, she kneeling with his cock in her mouth doing just that. It could hardly be that he had not filled her mouth on more than a few occasions.

"... fucked and sucked at the same time..."

Her fucking was certainly enthusiastic. Lovely to see.

"... it's just so good. So fucking sexy. I wish I could do it more often."

Matt looked down at Dan still fast asleep. How could he sleep through this? Was he pretending? It did not seem so.

The feeling on his penis was intense. He pulled back and away, breathing heavily, to prevent Fiona sucking him over the edge. She pouted - cross at being deprived of her oral pleasure. He wondered if she might turn, kneel and begin sucking Dan instead, whilst presenting her rump to him; presented her no doubt open passage in all its engorged and wet glory for him to fuck. It would be fantastic to take hold of her hips and push himself in and take control - fuck her at his pace whilst she sucked the other man.

But she just kept on riding Dan.

Her lips brushed his knob. Rather than taking it in she was just playing with it, teasing it with her tongue, rubbing it on her face.

"Oh fuck, Matt, I can feel... Dan's having his wet dream. He's coming and I've got to come too. Fuck, yes, whilst he's still hard." She was moving quickly. "Nearly there, let me suck - please. Now."

Her mouth open, Matt pushed forward, pushing his knob between Fiona's open lips; such a lovely thing to do and so erotic to see.

It was obvious Fiona was coming too, he could see it in her eyes - feel it in her enthusiastic sucking. Again he had to pull back - nice as it would have been to have come himself and filled Fiona's mouth with his semen. Would she swallow? He thought she would. But he did not want to come - yet.

He stood erect by the bed, fascinated by the scene, watching Fiona lost in the pleasure of sex. Happy to watch and wait.

"Oh Matt, that was good." Fiona got off the bed leaving Dan to his rest, still naked but, unsurprisingly, no longer erect.

"Look at him, what a mess he's made of himself. I'll have to chide him in the morning. Ask him what he was dreaming about - who he was dreaming about. He won't know, if he sees you tomorrow, that you held and were wanking his dick; won't know I fucked him whilst sucking on your lovely big knob. Look at you all hard still." Her hand reached and held. "I love seeing you standing and walking like that. Let's go onto the balcony. No, let's go out into the hotel as we are; take the lift up to the observation bar. No one will be there. Walk around naked and with you all so erect and me all wet and dribbling you know what. It'd be so sexy. What do you say?"

That was too much for Matt. "No, I couldn't. No, there might be a cleaner or somebody. Imagine if the lift stops at a floor on the way up and people get in. Imagine one of the directors..."

"Wouldn't he like my boobs? Wouldn't he like to watch us fuck?"

"No, maybe but no, what if... they're not all men."

"Let's just go on the balcony then."

Lovely to step out, but this time hand in hand with naked Fiona, and stand looking out over the night time city, his erection once more out through the railings and pointing into the night. They talked.

Just as before if Matt began to lose his firmness a little, Fiona was quick to hold and stroke or simply tickle and lift his balls. It must have been a strange, perhaps rather attractive sight, the two of them standing side by side on the balcony. An unseen photographer across the way with tripod to steady the camera and a long exposure could have caught the scene. The modern repetitive front of the hotel featuring individual balconies and, on just one, a couple standing naked and with the man fully erect. Perhaps blown up to poster size it would have seemed a decorative building scene until you looked closely and spotted the incongruity of the eroticism.

"Well," said Fiona, "I suppose it is really bedtime now. It's been a lovely evening. How shall we finish it? Do you want to fuck me on the bed next to Dan, shall I launch you into space like last night, would you like to cum in my mouth or would you like to take me from behind as I stand here? It's got to be the latter hasn't it? Go on, go inside and then walk out when you are ready and come up behind me. I like the idea of a man surprising me from behind."

Strange walking back through the door into a room which was exactly like his own except for the naked man on the bed. For a moment or two he looked at Dan. What a surprising situation he had found himself in. Not just engaged in sex with a fellow conference delegate but being there now in the same room as this naked man - a man he had watched fucking, or rather being fucked. Matt turned and looked out of the door at the lovely sight of Fiona standing at the railings, her pleasingly rounded buttocks and naked back forming such an enticing picture. In a few seconds he was going to be able to walk up behind her and press his erection into the crack of her bottom and reach around and hold her breasts, feel the hard points of her nipples in the palms of his hands.

As he watched Fiona moved her feet opening her thighs. He knew she was making herself ready for him; the movement was for him - to allow his knob egress to her sex. He had not touched that since he had guided Dan's cock up into her. It had been wet then but it would be slipperier now - made so by Dan's 'wet dream.' Did he mind pushing himself into another man's ejaculate, did he mind taking pleasure in the extra slippery, perhaps sticky lubrication? No, rather the opposite, there was a certain something about taking another man's girl without his knowledge, something a little erotic in sharing a girl and moreover in knowing his own penis was the larger.

Matt stood for a few moments at the door, just loving the picture of Fiona through it and savouring the moment as he looked at her leaning at the railings. And then he stepped forward and up to the girl and, just as he had planned, moved in close so his erection was pushed upright between her cheeks and he reached around and held her breasts.

"Mmmm," breathed Fiona, "That feels nice."

Lovely to be squashed against her like that, feeling the softness of her bottom against his thighs, the divide of her bottom seemingly made to take the length of his erection - so comfortable. Lovely to manipulate her breasts; feel their weight and smoothness in his hands. Matt kissed her shoulder.

Nice to move his penis in the crack of her bottom, nice to feel the bottom wriggle against him. Nice to bend his knees and let his knob slip under Fiona. Nice to feel his knob up against wet softness. Nice to pause all ready to start intercourse.

What a fantastic moment. One push and he would be inside Fiona; there he was out in the city, naked and about to fuck this lovely girl; exposed for the whole city to see had it been awake; there he was about to fuck the first girl in a long time other than Libby. Did he feel guilty or upset? Well, certainly he had not felt so sexually excited, so worked up with lust for a long time.

He pushed, and it was all so easy, just so good to feel the wet heat enveloping his knob; feel her sex gliding over him as he slid - all so delightfully wet and warm - on and on, and up and up until he could go no further. Lovely to feel Fiona's hand come under and push his testes from behind trying to push as much of him into her as possible, holding him there and then pulling his hanging scrotum forward and massaging her clit with his balls.

"Oooh that is fucking good, Matt, you are a big boy. Do you think I might come again? Fuck this is just so, so good."

Matt just held still, savouring where he was and the lovely feeling of his scrotum being manipulated by Fiona's fingers. Quite something just to stand there looking over her shoulder at the darkened city whilst being so intimately and personally joined to this other person - their bodies for the moment as one. Wonderful to feel her fingering the base of his penis - she feeling where he had entered her. Matt began to move.

Lovely to be moving within a girl, lovely to take long strokes and, with Fiona's hand restraining him, little risk he would stroke too far and come out; wonderful to be fucking with a hand holding his balls; just so nice taking the girl from the rear out on the balcony.

Matt was careful, not too much movement, he needed to hold on until Fiona came again. And she was letting him know how she was doing:

"Not far off now Matt, yeah, yeah, nearly, oooh that's good. So big. Don't come yet. Nearly, nearly - oh fuck, you can come now. Go on, squirt, squirt. Fuckin' fill me."

Lovely to feel her wriggling in front of him, lovely to feel her hand suddenly literally ram him into her. That was, of course, the trigger; it was too much for him; Matt pumped at her - it was going to happen; and then his cock began to spasm. A grimace as his semen began to spurt deep in her body. It seemed to go on longer than usual.

The feeling subsiding Matt stopped and stood still; holding himself intimately joined; his erection still firm inside the warm, wet sheath. His body tight up against her back and bottom. He could feel just the occasional trickle of semen rising up his shaft. It had all been so very enjoyable and lovely now to think of his ejaculation inside Fiona. What a thing to have done!

She was wriggling again, indicating Matt should withdraw. He stepped backwards and pulled away, his cock still firm enough to bound upwards.

Fiona dropped to her knees and kissed the wet end of Matt's erection and then, rising quickly to her feet, kissed him on the mouth, her tongue momentarily pushing between his lips like a penis entering a vagina - like his had done to her.

"Go now, I don't want to see you soft. I want to remember you hard."

A squeeze as he turned.

"Goodnight, Fiona."

Matt moved across the bedroom glancing at the now curled up Dan on the bed; he raised his hand to him in farewell and picked up his key and was out of the door, before Fiona had a chance to see his now softening penis, and bumped right into Graham Allshore.

"Matt!"

"Graham! Fuck! I mean, couldn't you sleep?"

"No, but..."

Graham was wide eyed at Matt's appearance: naked and with a not yet fully subsided and clearly post coital penis.

"Err. Amorous adventure. Don't ask."

"Who? No, sorry, not my business."

It wasn't. It most definitely wasn't.

"Err, yes, clearly so..."

Matt had his key in his lock, "Good night."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers