A Fall of Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Matt closed the door. What bad luck meeting Graham but, in a way, it might enhance his reputation so long as Graham did not find out whose room was next door - and if he discovered it was both Fiona and Dan what was he going to think. A threesome, two men and one girl - certainly kinky! Or was it just registered to Dan... Oh dear!

His balcony door was still open but a quick peek showed Fiona had gone from the adjoining balcony. Once again Matt stepped out but this time not tumescent. The night was still pleasantly cool and dark. His hand dropped to his cock, feeling it all wet from Fiona. It was all soft and slippery - even his balls as well - and Matt knew that was not just from Fiona but, no doubt, from both him and Dan as well. He smiled thinking back and stood for a little while remembering before going in to bed and a sound sleep.

He did not see Fiona - or Dan - at breakfast or as he left for the airport. What an interlude, what an experience, what a one off experience - you could hardly call it a 'fling.' It had not been amorous really - just erotic. There was no question of starting up some sort of relationship - having an affair on the side. Would they even mention it if Fiona and he met again? And would they meet again? There really was no reason - work or personal.

It was few months later he got the e-mail asking him if he was planning on being on the firm's summer residential training course at Browston Manor in Dorset. Matthew had not been thinking of going but, minutes later when he replied to the email, he had already ensured he was enrolled. The e-mail had been a surprise; he had seen the name flash up - Fiona in North East Accounts - what could she be e-mailing him about? She was in a separate part of the company. There was no real need for any communication unless...

Would anything come of the forthcoming Dorset course? Would she have Dan in tow? Matt could not see Fiona and he would coincidentally again have adjoining rooms and the manor did not have balconies anyway, so far as he recalled, to engage in the same neighbourly pleasantries as on that wonderful night in the city. Lovely as the old country house conference centre was, it was all fairly low rise - bits of 1960s and more modern residential blocks added onto the old structure. It would be summer; maybe a warm summer and the grounds were extensive. Perhaps they might walk together. Fiona's e-mail could not surely have been an idle interest - it must imply something. Matt had a lovely image of the two of them walking naked in the summer sun through a hay meadow with Fiona holding and gently wanking him - a delightful pastoral scene - so long as they were alone.

Matt did not know what might happen - perhaps nothing - but the e-mail boded well. If it was 'something' then Matt could not imagine it would simply be a tumble in a bed: no, Fiona seemed to like things a little out of the ordinary. What if they had really gone up to the observation bar naked? It was certainly something better imagined than done!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers