All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch.01'

by handysr

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Hmmmm.

I actually like this one. The hubbies aren't wimps. They just don't want to destroy their families. Ok, not quite sure I'm buying this one, but their take on revenge is novel. While I'm not usually a fan of using infidelity to take revenge, this was actually very well done. I'm looking forward to Chapter 2. Very intelligently written, as well.

5 Stars.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

The non declared open marriage may be an answer to the wife's infedility, if you want to bring up untill 18 years old common DNA relative children. However the best revenge the new woman mate (girlfriend, wife) after divorce.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Interesting

It has some redeeming qualities, but too many that simply go far beyond the realm of possibility - even for fantasy. Both these guys seem a bit too nonchalant about their wives fucking other guys. They say they are upset, but the way you have written the dialogue I am finding it hard to believe.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
This is a fantasy.

Yes, it is hard to believe that the husbands take it all so well, but the revenge is fun. It is pretty well thought out, but the telling is confusing at times, as to who is speaking to whom. I will be looking for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep going

It is more believable than most stories at Literotica. Good pacing and the plot makes for a good story. Keep going with it. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How is this LW?

Seems it ought to be BSDM. But, regardless, its a piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i got as far down as

where he was forgiving her and he wasn't a wimp then i threw up and knew it was a piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Willing cucks, wannabe rapists, future wife swappers.

Everything here execpt for men who actually love, cherish, or honor their wives. Appears as if both of them are alright with the scenario as long as they can get their own piece of strange ass. Sorry dude... you get the lowest score possible.

There certainly is no high road in this drivel. Get real, if these 6 get off on doing what they are planning... why should any of the women involved wish to change their extramarital activities. What is the author really wishing to imply with this story?

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
OK

Actually, kind of fun and I look forward to more. The planning was a bit crazy, but hey, it went with the rest of the story and the pillowcase bit........unreal.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Please keep writing this story!

Enjoyed the setup. Relished the suspense of what will happen next. Have a soft spot for trying to figure out the avenues of consequences. Hope you are not dissuaded to continue your efforts by the comments of the anonymous, myopic, provincial few.

Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that is revenge??? now we have wives and partners switching

he is okay with his wife's infidelity only to screw her sister as a revenge fuck. this guy Michael must pay and Lynn must pay or there is no revenge here just 3 couples switching partners.. that makes this a sick story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Every Action=Reaction/consequence

"this guy Michael must pay and Lynn must pay" Understand the investment by both husband however; they must feel the effect for their disrespect...hopefully there will be some redemption in chapters going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kind of wanders aimlessly

While I'm not a fan out story outlining, here I think it might have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HDK

HDK was right. Please take more care in clarifying who is speaking as all three wives are sisters and SIL's. Looking forward to chapter 2.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Weird

but what the hell. It is a story. Somewhat confusing but who knows how it will turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HDK was right and...

This story had much of the same stylings of that master, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please explain...

Would someone please explain to me why people who say they hate this kind of story are actually reading it in the first place? The category is 'loving wives', so you know what is going to be here. Are they writing just to be 'published'. Seems pretty pathetic to me. Me? I read them all. Some are fun, some are not, but I don't see any reason to trash the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I liked the story and can't wait for the next one!

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
nice start

i liked this a lot and hope to see chapter 2 soon. thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Bullshit

A teenagers masturbation fantasy. Where is ch.2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read.

You really need a follow up story. Too good not to follow up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"teenagers masturbation fantasy"

and that virgin cuck betrayed would know - dude is the expert on 2 things: being a cuck and spanking a tiny weenie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

really needs to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cuck

You are the wimp. She stepped out because she wanted a real man. She cheated before, she's cheating now, and you don't know how to react? You pussy. Jesus Christ , you wimps just amaze me. She goes out with the trash. And every friend, acquaintance and every employer get copies of the piece of shit. She can burn in hell. There's a ton of good women out there. Find one and quit wasting time with trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disgusting Quit writing

What a fucking waste of time 15 minutes scrolling through your garbage JUST STOP

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
06/23/13

06/23/13 and still no ch. 02

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
I got lost.....

I hate to say it, but the middle of the first page just became too slow and cumbersome. I Just couldn't continue.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
you're kidding right ?

It's sad you fall into the category of the people who are like wanna-be authors. you write a partial story and expect the readers to give you a rating REALLY ? why the hell don't you either finish the damn story or at least give the readers the next chapter then maybe you will get a rating from me because as for now your story is incomplete and that puts you in the pitiful class as a wanna-be author but haven't the ability to finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

All i can say about this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible****

Do you not edit this crap???? In one sentence you say it's not worth ruining 15 years over one dick, then you say but she cheated years ago..... You also have Marie doing the same thing years before, too much crap even for fiction...... Spelling and typos everywhere and it's ending was predictable even if you write another chapter.... 0**** but have to give you a 1....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another unfinished story...

.... too bad; it was becoming interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What did he do with all those pictures, he has finished up as another willing stupid cuck with his brains in hi cock end, and no real revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good but ...

It needs you to finish part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
could not get as far as the second page

The fact that this pathetic excuse for a man would even consider staying with this bitch is fucking shit. He is a walking pussy. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

too bad you didn't keep the story going it is getting good

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Terrible

You must never proof read these teenage fantasies. Go back to incest.

Bear_TrainerBear_Traineralmost 5 years ago
Part 2?

Where's part 2?

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesover 4 years ago
FTDS

Finish The Dam Story. Don't stop now!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
And?

They took the cheaters and after giving them ecstasy etc dropped them off in the worst part of town.

They left them in panties only

Him they left in gay bar with huge dildo stuffed up butt.

Signs on all, looking for many dicks.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Scores 1/5 an unfinished story. Don’t bother reading it

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
No

I almost stopped reading when the MC didn't leave or confront his wife after discovering the pictures. I did stop when the two husbands started to talk about switching. I don't share and the thought disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hey lucky us there is no ch.02

:-D

Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an absolutely shit story. I'd hoped for a last-minute reversal that he'd actually grow a pair or at least the other one would, but i guess pathetic losers will be pathetic losers.

beretta84beretta84almost 2 years ago

ok, so how many readers have asked about Ch.2?

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

He didn’t want to throw away 15 years just because she’s getting some dick, as decision making goes that’s pretty much the gold standard of reasons, what more would he need? Of course the simple truth is he enjoyed the experience.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Another

Unfinished work of fiction

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

A big disappointment. This was written 10 years ago, and no part 2 in sight, EVER.

Should have divorced the bitch.

chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

Such don’t leave us on a cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The writer must have also thought this was such a shit story there was no reason to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous